Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

"Pls Help Me, I'm In Love With A Married Man, It Started With A Fling" - Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Pls Help Me, I'm In Love With A Married Man, It Started With A Fling" - Lady (1132 Views)

Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / I Need A Man, It Has Not Been Easy Being A Single Mom Of Four- LOLO 1 Of Wazobia / Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Pls Help Me, I'm In Love With A Married Man, It Started With A Fling" - Lady by mighty2: 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Nigerian psychologist and relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a lady who claims to be deeply in love with a married man who happens to be her colleague in the office.

According to her, she wished this unprecedented romance could stop before somebody gets hurt.

http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/pls-help-me-im-in-love-with-a-married-man-it-started-with-a-fling-lady-narrates-ordeal.html

Lalasticlala
Re: "Pls Help Me, I'm In Love With A Married Man, It Started With A Fling" - Lady by LeHMaR(m): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
I'm just here laughing because it's just a matter of time before nairalanders rush to this thread to curse her out... Let me just hide before the stones they throw touches me.
Re: "Pls Help Me, I'm In Love With A Married Man, It Started With A Fling" - Lady by chiommy123(f): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
hope you will understand when another woman says she can't live without your husband

1 Like

Re: "Pls Help Me, I'm In Love With A Married Man, It Started With A Fling" - Lady by sholatem(f): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Let uncle waste ur youthful age,chasing a ghost,he can't do without u,yet he didn't divorce his wife,I hope u will not end up writing Unbecoming when Karma catch up on u cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Pls Help Me, I'm In Love With A Married Man, It Started With A Fling" - Lady by dukeprince50: 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
I won't blame her, we do not chose who we fall in love with. She can quit her job though, Desperate situation requires desperate measures

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Nudist, Maheeda Attempts To Break The Internet With Completely N*ked To / N30 Billion Copper!!! See Davido Get Mobbed By Officials During Registration / BBNAIJA MARVIS Stuns In No Bra Photoshot For Her Birthday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.