Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Build Your Own Etheruem Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Build Your Own Etheruem Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH (1822 Views)

Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted / Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH / [done] Come In If You Can Program Erc20 Token / Smart Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build Your Own Etheruem Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hello Guys,

The crypto world gets easier by the day. You see so many Airdrops, token pre-sales and ICOs everyday, both the true and the fake. You are wondering, how are these ethereum smart contracts built?

This is your one stop shop. I took my time to write a versatile ethereum smart contract algorithm which just about anyone can deploy and run his/her own ICO from his/her own doorstep. When I say anyone, I actually mean anyone.

You do not need to know everything about programming, I made it so easy that it's just more of a copy and paste thing. All you will need to do is edit your TOTAL SUPPLY, TOKEN SYMBOL, TOKEN NAME AND CONTRACT NAME.

I charge 0.22ETH for my code. My source code is designed to self drop your deployed ERC20 ethereum token to those who subscribed to your contract ethereum address with their Eth for your Airdrop. Your created token would be able to show up on dApps, as well as IMToken, MyEther, Eidoo and any other ethereum wallet which supports ERC20 tokens.

If you are interested, drop you phone number and I would add you to my whatsapp group. Those who drop emails may not be attended to pls.

If you are in Lagos, you can always call me let's meet in person.

Thanks for your time. Regards.

Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2018
Join our whatsapp group for those who are interested. Thanks

https :// chat. whatsapp. com/ 5gl5cU5znJ00V4UtCh5juk (remove the spacings)

*Our rules on the group are*

1). No spamming with unlikely links that will result in anyone loosing money.
2). No advertising or marketing of products (that way the room stays fully sanitized, so that at anytime we join we can see *VALID INFO ONLY*). If you disobey this, I will immediately have to remove you.
3). No scamming tendencies, if detected, such member will be removed without warn.
4). We will permit only one Cryptocurrency seller, who would be vetted by me as the permanent escrow. For safety.
5). We will respect one another. No insults.

We have our discussions in the evening.

Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
9 members have joined. Kudos guys. Get ready for our lessons tomorrow by 7pm.
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 8:56am On Jun 19, 2018
A few more persons to go for commencing our training-one session. We begin by 7pm today.
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2018
Learn how to create your own erc20 crypto from me, for almost free. See an example of a completed work, functioning flawlessly.

Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hello guys,

Unfortunately we had to revoke our old invite link due to some couple of spammers who haphazardly disturbed the group. New link is as below. Thank you.

https :// chat. whatsapp. com/ 5gl5cU5znJ00V4UtCh5juk

As usual please remove the spacings.
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2018
First ten people will get it for 0.05eth. If you are in Port Harcourt, you can always call me let's meet in person. Good morning all.
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 6:36am On Oct 12, 2018
Good morning People,

Join us and learn smart contract development for a TINY fee now.
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 10:46am On Dec 06, 2018
Good morning People,

Join us and learn smart contract development for a TINY fee now....
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hi Guys,

<=/> Would you like to learn how to develop your own erc20 token smart contract?

</=> Are you looking for a smart contract that can distribute ethereum or erc20 tokens to multiple addresses in few seconds for lesser gas fees?

<=/> Do you like to run your own personalized airdrop and also learn about how to do similar things like these by yourself for free?

</=> Are you planning of taking your business into the blockchain space using erc20 tokens?

You should come to me. I have built a small academy where I am tutoring people on Whatsapp for only a meager fee of 0.22ETH.

I am providing you with the required softwares, the required solidity coding/language computations and the free training. Yes!!! All these premium kits will come from me for free.

You needn't be a nerd to benefit. The code is already written, you will just have to manually edit to your own specifics. Which I will teach you myself.

What are the requirements?

All you need is:
1). A good smartphone OR a PC preferably.
2). Internet connection.
3). Your eyes
4). Your time (4 hours tops) and finally;
5). Your Ethereum for payment.

Wanna join? Come to my group today and you won't remain the same. Your knowledge will definitely be broadened. Please remove the spacing and launch on your browser to join.

https :// chat. whatsapp. com/ 5gl5cU5znJ00V4UtCh5juk

No spamming, we are going to always remain direct. If you would like to meet up in person, and you are within Lagos Metropolis, feel free to contact me via calls on the phone digits in the signature. Thank you.
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
HI guys,

How you all been?. It's Been a while here. I am now live in Lagos. Beep me up if you would like to be taught in person.

Cheers guys and happy Easter in Adv.
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
Oh yea. Happy weekend people. More and More entrants and more graduands are being recorded every month. It's not late. Join me and learn for a tiny fee.

Lagosians can beep me for a personal meet.

Cheers guys.
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Happy weekend guys. Its Still on cheesy. Call or WhatsApp me now wink

Cheers.
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
New developers have be shaped up this past week. It's not late. Join me and learn how to develop your very own coin/token for a tiny fee.

Lagosians can beep me for a personal meet.

Cheers and happy weekend.
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Open Source Hotel Management Software / Forex Strategy Builder For MT4 / Software Company Needs I.T Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.