Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday (3826 Views)

Tonto Dikeh’s Birthday Message To Bobrisky At 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday by Faithway10: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Tonto Dikeh has shared more stunning photos from her birthday party, and we couldn't help but notice this cute one of herself and Shifi and Zeal of Styl-Plus.

Tunde, Zeal and Shifi were a big thing years ago until Tunde Akinsanmi decided to embark on a solo career years ago, leaving the rest of the group on their own, deciding their fates.

See photo of Zeal performing one of their hit songs as Tonto danced on.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/stunning-photos-of-shifi-and-zeal-of-styl-plus-at-tonto-dikehs-birthday.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday by Tolexander: 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hmm!
Nostalgic feeling of those days of "olufunmi"

"Sungbon ife re o kan bi obe ojo meta ataabo"

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Style plus, the great music group that never existed beyond the artistes' noses

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday by itspzpics(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Style plus ke
Re: Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday by Ayodele70: 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Tonto Dikeh has shared more stunning photos from her birthday party, and we couldn't help but ignore this cute one of herself and Shifi and Zeal of Styl-Plus.

Tunde, Zeal and Shifi were a big thing years ago until Tunde Akinsanmi decided to embark on a solo career years ago, leaving the rest of the group on their own, deciding their fates.

See photo of Zeal performing one of their hit songs as Tonto danced on.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/stunning-photos-of-shifi-and-zeal-of-styl-plus-at-tonto-dikehs-birthday.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday by WINDSOW(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Tolexander:
Hmm!
Nostalgic feeling of those days of "olufunmi"

"Sungbon ife re o kan bi obe ojo meta ataabo"
Se don don ni
for her to go oo; se don don ni
for her to leave me alone; se don don ni
For her to break my hrttt; se don don ni

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday by oceanized25(m): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
I still have there songs in my playlist,listened to some few days back....you can go ahead and Sue me undecided

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday by rossyc(f): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
STYL PLUS, great group those days...I still listen to there songs.

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday by Bluezy13(m): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
oceanized25:
I still have there songs in my playlist,listened to some few days back....you can go ahead and Sue me undecided

Don't be scared bro, nobody cares!!

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday by falcon01: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Wether we fight oo wether we quarell over money or girl, we stil dey oo . BUT NOW UNA NO DEY!!

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday by austyn0(m): 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
rossyc:
STYL PLUS, great group those days...I still listen to there songs.
I tell you...Most of their musics are evergreen.... I used to call them the west life of naija, it's a pity they didn't make the kinda wave west life made.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday by sheDD(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
wait ooo
Am I d only one living behind trend in this country!!?
so styl-plus has already separated and I in my mind,there are still under one umbrella!!?
Re: Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday by pafo(m): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
They look good considering how their music careers went sideways.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday by oceanized25(m): 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bluezy13:

Don't be scared bro, nobody cares!!
my comment is on a lighter note,no more no less.peace.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday by Ovems(f): 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Tonto, please tell them that your birthday wish is for them to reunite. I miss good Nigerian music.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday by Partnerbiz(f): 7:37am On Jun 13, 2018
Who them be naa
Re: Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday by Partnerbiz(f): 7:37am On Jun 13, 2018
Who them be naa kwan
Re: Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday by CastedGist: 7:48am On Jun 13, 2018
nice

(1) (Reply)

Epic Childhood Throwback Photo Of Davido's Girlfriend Chioma / Girlfriend Palaver: Gov Akala’s Kids Disrupt P-square’s Birthday Bash / Rihanna Shops For Bikinis In A "bend Down Boutique" In Brazil Beach (view Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.