Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays N3m At His Sister In-law's Wedding - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays N3m At His Sister In-law's Wedding (1178 Views)

Nwata Anayoeze AKA (TMT) Spray 3 Million Naira At His Sister In- Law's Wedding / Bobrisky Twerks On Kogbagidi, And He Sprays Him Money; Davido Reacts / "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays N3m At His Sister In-law's Wedding by Adeade11: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
Nigerian Billionaire and Lagos big boy, Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha popularly known as TMT has been pictured spraying a whopping sum of money at his sister in-laws wedding in Abia State. The wedding photos and videos capture the bride, Mrs Monica Nwokeocha dancing, as the Chief executive officer, NWANTA ANAYOEZE OIL AND GAS LTD, Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha, enormously showered her with his nice gestures. The total sum of money sprayed by the oil and gas mugul was N3m. This is not the first time Nwanta would display himself as a philanthropist. Barely six months ago, Nwanta reportedly stormed a club in ParaƱaque,Philippines and was seen spraying money at the club, leaving Asians falling over each other to get their hands on the money. He has also been gifting a coupe of people recharge cards on social media.
https://www.kemifilani.com/2018/04/nwanta-anayoeze-yonaracha-tmt-sprays-n3mat-his-sister-in-laws-wedding.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHrBduoeGAM

(1) (Reply)

Direct Sale-2 Bdc (bureau-de-change) License(s) For Sale... / Regina Daniels Secretly Weds 59 Year-old Politician, Ned Nwoko | E-nigeria! / Hey All ! I'm New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.