Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,162 members, 7,953,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

2018 World Cup : African Hopefuls In Russia Profiled - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2018 World Cup : African Hopefuls In Russia Profiled (25754 Views)

Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup African Qualifier Group by Group Standing / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 World Cup : African Hopefuls In Russia Profiled by MrBONE2(m): 4:53am On Jun 13, 2018
Emmyk:
The Moroccan coach looks like Jaime Lannister from Game of Thrones.

grin

2 Likes

Re: 2018 World Cup : African Hopefuls In Russia Profiled by YhungPablo(m): 7:23am On Jun 13, 2018
TheAngry1:
I foresee Nigeria topping her group and avoiding France in the round of 16. We will meet Denmark and then Uruguay in the quarter finals. We will eventually lose to Germany in the semis. Na faith o! Make anybody no insult me o! Dreaming is free grin grin grin
what's Uruguay doing in the q.f section
Re: 2018 World Cup : African Hopefuls In Russia Profiled by Greatzeus(m): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2018
adioolayi:
..hmmm... Group stage shock exit for Portugal.

Morocco will beat Iran for 3pts...with this confidence, get a draw with Portugal and Spain. The opening match will do the magic here and winning mentality will keep them going .

I am expecting a Spain win over Portugal
Spain and Morocco to go through.
If I don't know better,I will think you did all these permutations just to see see CR7 out of the world cup.
Re: 2018 World Cup : African Hopefuls In Russia Profiled by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2018
Litmus:
If the West want to depopulate Africa, they should forget cooking up viruses or genetically manipulating mosquito, simply conspire for Nigeria to win this World cup then sit back and watch mass suicide grin
Check our signature and call us or click the WhatsApp chat link in blue below to chat us DIRECTLY - 08027390046
Re: 2018 World Cup : African Hopefuls In Russia Profiled by adioolayi(m): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2018
Greatzeus:

If I don't know better,I will think you did all these permutations just to see see CR7 out of the world cup.
No at all, why the hate I am just thinking and that was why I said "Shock exit" looms. If Morocco fail to get 3pts against Iran, they are out
Re: 2018 World Cup : African Hopefuls In Russia Profiled by vicfajeze: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2018
i had a dream on the 11th of june that nigeria will get to the final of 2018 world cup.mark my world.
Re: 2018 World Cup : African Hopefuls In Russia Profiled by Emperormartin(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
ClintonEmex:
All of them are in hard groups,
but I expect Egypt to qualify.
Senegal has a chance also.
Nigeria's group is just unpredictable.
As for Tunisia and Morocco, they should just enjoy the two weeks holiday because England and Belgium with Spain and Portugal won't give them any chance.
We have something to boast of in terms of world cup in Africa, appearing at it six times is not a joke.
We should just try and pass round of 16, I want us to break that barrier or jinx.
Meanwhile, I predict Brazil, Argentina or England to win this world cup.
I see morroco qualifying from group b. Either Spain or Portugal will crash out.... I dunno maybe it's just faith

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Players To Earn R520k (N13m) Each After Defeat By Nigeria At AFCON / Nigeria Vs South Africa : A Must Win For Super Eagles / Gonzalez Reacts To Neymar Racism Claims..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.