Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? (2558 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Lost In Core Northern States But Still Won In 2011 (photo) / 11 Nigerian Incoming Senators Facing Corruption Probe / My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
One problem with this country is that a lot of people are willing to hide the truth just for peanuts. Well I'm not among those who sell their birth rights or nation rights for morsels of fermented eba.

Now The north is the most backward region in the entire country. Educationally, morally and developmentally, they are lagging behind. It is not something new. It's been there for years.

I read that former plateau governor, Joshua Dariye is going to prison for 14 years. They should have made it a lifetime imprisonment for all his evil deeds while in office. People like Jonah Jang, Jolly Nyame and their likes are haunted by EFCC yet all former northerners destroyers that served as governors are walking free.

My questions are,

Why is Buhari blind to the corrupt leaders from the core north?

Does it mean that it is only in the middle belt and southwards that we have corrupt leaders in this country?

If any southerner is corrupt, jail him likewise any northerner but selective corruption fight is trashy and demonic. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

A time is coming when all enemies of this country including peanut sycophants will be buried in a sudden landslide.

I have spoken!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
E nor go better for u
Why did you say that?

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
grin

this one is looking for core northern governors.

Do we have anything like core north in Nigeria? I know we have NC, NW, NE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
freeze001:

The op in his wisdom already took care of posters like these: cheesy cheesy

He's a peanut sycophant

5 Likes

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Throwback: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
You claim no core Northern governor is facing corruption charges?

What manner of gross ignorance is this?

Can wailers ever be pleased about anything at all?

What manner of miserable life is this that will make a human being continue to scheme for anarchy from morning till night?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Throwback:
You claim no core Northern governor is facing corruption charges?

What manner of gross ignorance is this?

Can wailer ever be pleased about anything at all?

What manner of miserable life is this?
Mention the ones that are currently facing serious charges and the ones that have been jailed

8 Likes

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Throwback: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Mention the ones that are currently facing serious charges and the ones that have been jailed

I do not owe you an education when the internet is there for your education at the same cost with which you deliberately misinform the public.

I hope the fire your likes daily kindle will consume you someday.

Very soon you will say a core northerner who does not have a tribal mark is yet to be prosecuted.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheCabal:
grin

this one is looking for core northern governors.

Do we have anything like core north in Nigeria? I know we have NC, NW, NE.

Is that all you can say?

Fermented eba sycophant

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by phase1: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
The core north gets the biggest allocation yet remains the poorest infrastructurally . It means they have the most corrupt leaders who siphon all their money. That means we should see most of their ex-leaders in jail. Why is that not happening?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
Throwback:

I do not owe you an education when the internet is there for your education at the same cost with which you deliberately misinform the public.

I hope the fire your likes daily kindle will consume you someday.

Very soon you will say a core northerner who does not have a tribal mark is yet to be prosecuted.
Go and sit down.

You and your likes are the problems of this country. Alabosi Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
phase1:
The core north gets the biggest allocation yet remains the poorest infrastructurally . It means they have the most corrupt leaders who siphon all their money. That means we should see most of their ex-leaders in jail. Why is that not happening?
All Nigerian prisons should be filled with their past leaders. They are extremely wicked. Poverty everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by amaechi1: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
One word for OP, sorry!
Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Throwback: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Go and sit down.

People like you are a curse to any decent society.

Saminu Turaki
Sule Lamido and sons
FCT chairman and son

Now can the anarchy seeking OP tell us why Sule Lamido was charged to court in 2015 with his sons when he was considered a threat to the Jonathan reelection within PDP, but when he refused to contest in the PDP primary or defect to the opposition party, the case quietly died under the same Jonathan regime?

Can you also tell us why Saminu Turaki who had been indicted by the court and was ordered to be arrested since 2013 during the Jonathan regime, was unable to be arrested until after Jonathan was sacked in 2015?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by amaechi1: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
One word for the OP, sorry!
Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by midolian(m): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Go and sit down.

it is you and your hate filled dumb likes that are problem with this country.

You disgust me, honesty!
Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by CoolFreeday(m): 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
who told you north is most backward? I was in a northern state and I was amazed, roads everywhere, things very cheap, go and see amenities there.

I pity my state

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Throwback:

Saminu Turaki
Sule Lamido and sons
FCT chairman and son
Which Jail are they in, and how many years

6 Likes

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
midolian:
it is you and your hate filled dumb likes that are problem with this country.

You disgust me, honesty!
Midolian, Alabosi Nigeria
Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by chumaster(m): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
grin
Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
CoolFreeday:
who told you north is most backward? I was in a northern state and I was amazed, roads everywhere, things very cheap, go and see amenities there.

I pity my state
The development is not commensurate with the number of years in office

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by midolian(m): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Midolian, Alabosi Nigeria
I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in, change your ways.
Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
E nor go better for u!!!

Which kind wahala be ds?

Some people just deserves to be tied to a pole and shot many time in the stomach so that they can die in real agony!!!

He nor jail anybody, u talk...

Dem jail, u wail!!!

Chai!!!
OP is right.
You have a brain, I presume. Please start using it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Throwback: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Which Jail are they in, and how many years

You are sick and in dire need of a cure.

So you are no longer satisfied that they are being prosecuted just like many other former governors are currently being prosecuted.

As far as your bigotry is concerned, convictions should be done based on federal character also?

Since a Northern Christian in Taraba had been convicted recently, the next conviction irrespective of the level of prosecution, ought to have been a Muslim governor, instead of another Northern Christian even when his case had already reached its conclusion?

You are possessed with idiocy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by CoolFreeday(m): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
The development is not commensurate with the number of years in office

they're far ahead interms of development. I wish our leader did half of what those guys did, we won't be complaining

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
midolian:
I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in, change your ways.
Tell buhari to change his leopard stripes

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
Throwback:

Saminu Turaki
Sule Lamido and sons
FCT chairman and son

Now can the anarchy seeking OP tell us why Sule Lamido was charged to court in 2015 with his sons when he was considered a threat to the Jonathan reelection within PDP, but when he refused to contest in the PDP primary or defect to the opposition party, the case quietly died under the same Jonathan regime?

Can you also tell us why Saminu Turaki who had been indicted by the court and was ordered to be arrested since 2013 during the Jonathan regime, was unable to be arrested until after Jonathan was sacked in 2015?
No one is comparing Jonathan's administration to the present one. The former was terribly corrupt..
This one is worse, APC lied undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
CoolFreeday:

they're far ahead interms of development. I wish our leader did half of what those guys did, we won't be complaining
Good roads, that's all they have got. Apart from Kano and Kaduna cry other Northern states are in a mess....

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
Throwback:

You are sick and in dire need of a cure.

So you are no longer satisfied that they are being prosecuted just like many other fomer governors are currently being prosecuted.

As far as your bigotry is concerned, convictions should be done based on federal character also?

Since a Northern Christian in Taraba had been convicted recently, the next conviction irrespective of the level of prosecution, ought to have been a Muslim governor, instead of another Northern Christian even when his cased had already reached its conclusion?

You are possessed with idiocy
You don't have a point. Buhari and his EFCC are biased

3 Likes

Re: Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:

Good roads, that's all they have got. Apart from Kano and Kaduna cry other Northern states are in a mess....
Tell him. A good number of northerners are gravely uneducated.

Why are all the monies allocated for educating northerners

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did Nnamdi Kanu Enter Israel? / Festus Keyamos Messy Divorce Details / Compare What Atiku And Buhari Used In Starting Their Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.