Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers (19939 Views)

Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes / EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate / EFCC Reacts To Sealed Rochas Foundation College, Supermarket, Daughter’s School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers by Yankee101: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
schoolboij:

Dasuki has been in detention for 3 years. Can you beat that? El zarzaki also.

Arbitrary detentions are not sentences. I Don't have time to put on your pampers and educate you on law.
Re: EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
moderatedguy:
what about Babachir and the Chairman Buhari Support group in the Senate

Hope you know that babachir is a Christian? Because you will wail to death if he's jailed.
Re: EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Yankee101:

Arbitrary detentions are not sentences. I Don't have time to put on your pampers and educate you on law.

But you said only Christians are being jailed. His case is even worse because the court has granted him bail.

Buhari is not the court that jails criminals.

I'm just trying to let you see how stupid you sound.
Re: EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers by Yankee101: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
schoolboij:

But you said only Christians are being jailed. His case is even worse because the court has granted him bail.

Buhari is not the court that jails criminals.

I'm just trying to let you see how stupid you sound.

You sound like a child and talk like a child....if it sounds and barks like a dog...i'll do well to assume it's a dog.
Re: EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Yankee101:

You sound like a child and talk like a child....if it sounds and barks like a dog...i'll do well to assume it's a dog.

When a pig has nothing reasonable to say.......
Re: EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers by Yankee101: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
schoolboij:

When a pig has nothing reasonable to say.......

Sorry, I didn't even see the schoolboi name. For say I know say you still dey learn I for no bother you
Re: EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers by victorazyvictor(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
schoolboij:

Read your comment again and see if it makes sense.
grin na mistake "steal" mean
Re: EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers by moderatedguy: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
schoolboij:

Hope you know that babachir is a Christian? Because you will wail to death if he's jailed.
The Foolish President has swept their matter under the carpet.
Re: EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers by KingRagnar: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
"Crime" does not carry Christianity, Islam, APC or PDP on its head, it carries criminals that will be convicted if caught. And defecting from PDP to APC or APC to PDP does not mean your are exempted or excused from your crimes in the previous party, so long this administration remains, there will be low tolerance for corruption.
Re: EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
moderatedguy:
The Foolish President has swept their matter under the carpet.

He swept it under the carpet because they are Christians. He doesn't want you to wail yourself to death.
Re: EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers by mbos: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
yarimo:
and the judge that deliver the judgments is muslim abi?

She (Judge) probably paid to do the dirty work and later to flee abroad
Re: EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
Yankee101:

Sorry, I didn't even see the schoolboi name. For say I know say you still dey learn I for no bother you

Mtchewww. Expecting a pig to make sense is tantamount to expecting him to fly.
Re: EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers by moderatedguy: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
schoolboij:

He swept it under the carpet because they are Christians. He doesn't want you to wail yourself to death.
Then he is as well mad.madness+ foolishness.
Re: EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
mbos:

Who paid the Muslim judge that freed nnamdi kanu?
Re: EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers by yarimo(m): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
mbos:

so you think everyone has corrupt mind like you?
Re: EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers by mbos: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
schoolboij:

Who paid the Muslim judge that freed nnamdi kanu?

Kanu was freed by the Order of the British colonial masters as a citizen
Re: EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
Yankee101:

I don't do sentimental politics. If na today you dey follow boko news then go do your research. If yoruba do yahooo i hit them, if igbo deals treacherously I hit them, if Hausa do religious fanaticism I hit them. The truth is the only way we can develop.

Broseley leave that rubbish you typed, and bring out evidence of Igbos helping to develop bombs to destroy churches, or forever keep quiet
Re: EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
mbos:

Kanu was freed by the Order of the British colonial masters as a citizen

Senseless.
Re: EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers by Yankee101: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Broseley leave that rubbish you typed, and bring out evidence of Igbos helping to develop bombs to destroy churches, or forever keep quiet

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/08/igbo-man-supplying-food-to-boko-haram-arrested-fuel-supplier-also-held/

http://www.pulse.ng/gist/edo-pastor-plants-bombs-in-church-after-sack-id6408571.html

You want more?
Re: EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
Yankee101:

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/08/igbo-man-supplying-food-to-boko-haram-arrested-fuel-supplier-also-held/

http://www.pulse.ng/gist/edo-pastor-plants-bombs-in-church-after-sack-id6408571.html

You want more?

Howdahell does Igbo man supplying food to boko haram equate making bombs to bomb church.

And how does the Edo Pastor relate to Boko haram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Nigeria Army Burning Villages / Buhari Averts Diplomatic Row With Turkey Over Extradition Requests – Mr. Onyeama / 2023: We Didn’t Throw Open Race For PDP Presidential Ticket - Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.