Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Need Your Advise Gentlemen - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need Your Advise Gentlemen (236 Views)

Need Your Advise Gentlemen / Need Your Advise Gentlemen / Ladies & Gentlemen,here Is Some Side Effects Of Using Postinor 2 - Every Woman M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Advise Gentlemen by Abdoolweird(m): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
A girl that we started dating January last year, things were going fine not until after 2 months of dating this girl she was now telling me about Introduction to her family while am still in my Final session in school. She has diploma in marketing, so I was like am not ready for marriage now that let her go back to school and get her degree which by that time I would have also finished my masters since her degree program is three years. Am in my final year and my masters program will be approximately two years, so then we can plan our future. This never sees anything gud in my plan for her and my self but all she is interested in is marriage and I said the job am currently working in the salary is not enough to cater for a family, my younger ones are there whom there responsibility is on me and my salary is not up to #30,000. She was so desperate that I said ok if you want us to do ur wish, we will only have child when we are ready to raise them. She said no that we will have baby immediately after marriage, this situation disturbed me over time that I was always thinking and planning how to certify this lady because of the love I have for her. Finally match this year she decided to leave me for someone who promised to marry her but deceived her and went to marry another woman, she is now begging me that we should continue the relationship disturbing me with calls and I told her I will think about it. Am already in a new relationship, she keeps calling and pleading to me. What should I do. I need ur candid advise please.

Re: Need Your Advise Gentlemen by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:08am On Jun 13, 2018
so, deleting a person's contact, blocking her and asking her to never ever contacting you IS SO DIFFICULT TO DO (that you would need NL advice)?!

(1) (Reply)

Re: Obande Blast Cso's Who Indicted Sen. Nwaoboshi As Master-minder Of Killings / Divorce Lawyers / Stress Active For Lowering The High Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.