Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

This Guy Is A Scammer! Never Patronize Him For Any Data Business (pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Guy Is A Scammer! Never Patronize Him For Any Data Business (pix) (962 Views)

Woman Kidnap Neighbour's 3-Year-Old Child For N5,000 To Start Business (pix) / Lady Finds Out On Twitter Her Lost Uncle Is A Scammer / 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Is A Scammer! Never Patronize Him For Any Data Business (pix) by Deb13: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
Below is a scammer. He may even change his name and business advert tomorrow. Don't fall into his trap.

Guys, let no one enter business with anyone here. Many are scammers. Eg, someone like umar Suleman, he is a big scammer. Be careful, never you try to transact any business here. Umar collected my about N1200 mtn card to subscribe me for gotv and he played a fast one on me. He never did it and he started lying to me giving excuses. Be warned!

Umar Suleman, whether it is your name or not. I decree by the authority in the name of Jesus that you will spend all your money in sickness and diseases that is unknown to you nor to anyone. As you defrauded my, sickness and diseases will defraud you of all your money through out your entire life in Jesus name, except you repent and accept Jesus in your life. But anything short of that, you can never find a solution to your problem in Jesus name. You are cursed with an everlasting curse in Jesus name.

� ​BETECH​ DIGITAL NETWORK...��
SALES OF ALL NETWORK THE CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE PRICING
MTN,GLO,ETISALAT,AIRTEL VALID FOR (3MONTHS AND 1MONTH)

4gb@#1,500
5gb@#1,800
8gb@#2,000
10gb@#2,500
15gb@#3,000
20gb@#4,000
30gb@#5,500
40gb@#7,000

Payment Mode:​
Bank Transfer
Deposit/
Quickteller/
Recharge card

https:///E0IcGCwwA2xFT5tYKsCO4s

DsTv 1Month N3,700.
4months N6,500. Gotv 1Month N1,200.
4Months N4,100. 9Months N10,000.
1Year N14,200.
ST 1Month N1,300. 4Months N4,200.
4Month N4,200. 1Year N14,500.
Whatsapp/call�:+2349069689817
�� *Referral package*: Refer customers & get free data for browsing for the following month
�Your data

Bigger bundle (bulk bundle also for sell. ...)...at affordable price

Unlimited data plan for Glo and Airtel also available (VPN and code)

Selling of vouchers..(airtime)...now.. For Glo and airtel subscribers

Small scale Retailing also available...private chart me for more information

✅payment method
(Bank payment/mobile money transfer only)
✅Data would be sent after 2,3munites of payment
✅Not a cheat/scam or code
✅payment proves needed
✅works on all mobile phones/system (IOS,BLACKBERRY,ANDROID,JAVA PHONES,systems�� e.t.c
✅Also start a data business with just a small amount of money needed
✅for account details private chat
✅only interested s are expected to pm
✅All data are cheap/real and legit.

�:+2349069689817
�:+2349069689817
A trial will convince you!!!

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! Never Patronize Him For Any Data Business (pix) by TOSIN116: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
haba!

EVERLASTING CURSE because of N1200

i no fit cry

as christian we forgive and forget.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! Never Patronize Him For Any Data Business (pix) by meobizy(f): 12:33am On Jun 13, 2018
Aboki don learn yahoo too? Wonders shall never end.
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! Never Patronize Him For Any Data Business (pix) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2018
Y not buy data from d telco. Awuf dey run belle
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! Never Patronize Him For Any Data Business (pix) by realabraham: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
@seun
@Lalasticlala
All the mods on nairaland, ATTENTION please:
Please this is a serious matter. If this goes on front page, people will be aware of this new scam. Many people are falling victim but they don't come out to cry because it is not hundreds of thousands but any money earned legitimately is painful to lose no matter how small. Let's expose them all. If you know any other scam in purchase of data, subscription and other digital means, please post so people can be aware. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! Never Patronize Him For Any Data Business (pix) by realabraham: 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
yeyerolling:

These ones are SMEs and the legit ones are very cost effective especially for students. But even workers use them. It's just that these scammers always take advantage of every means. This is the new one
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! Never Patronize Him For Any Data Business (pix) by realabraham: 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
yeyerolling:

These ones are SMEs and the legit ones are very cost effective especially for students. But even workers use them. It's just that these scammers always take advantage of every means. This is the new one. Beware!

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! Never Patronize Him For Any Data Business (pix) by realabraham: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
This is his colleague. They advertise their Betech Digital network on whatsapp and whatsapp groups. Please beware!

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! Never Patronize Him For Any Data Business (pix) by Deb13: 1:14am On Jun 14, 2018
realabraham:
This is his colleague. They advertise their Betech Digital network on whatsapp and whatsapp groups. Please beware!

Exactly, that is the other guy too. But I never had anything with this one. But I saw his own advert too.
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! Never Patronize Him For Any Data Business (pix) by Deb13: 1:17am On Jun 14, 2018
TOSIN116:
haba!

EVERLASTING CURSE because of N1200

i no fit cry

as christian we forgive and forget.

You don't know what you are saying.... Someone that has not repented and delight in doing evil is cursed, until he repent then God can forgive him and I will as well. I put it there with a condition, 'except he repent'.
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! Never Patronize Him For Any Data Business (pix) by Deb13: 1:19am On Jun 14, 2018
realabraham:
@seun
@Lalasticlala
All the mods on nairaland, ATTENTION please:
Please this is a serious matter. If this goes on front page, people will be aware of this new scam. Many people are falling victim but they don't come out to cry because it is not hundreds of thousands but any money earned legitimately is painful to lose no matter how small. Let's expose them all. If you know any other scam in purchase of data, subscription and other digital means, please post so people can be aware. Thank you.

Yes! Some we say, oh because of small money. N1200 is a big money, is it until he defraud someone of millions before they will shout. Do you know how many people that guy must have defrauded people? People should always speak out no matter how small the money is.
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! Never Patronize Him For Any Data Business (pix) by Deb13: 1:21am On Jun 14, 2018
If you try and whatsapp the guy and tell him you want to buy data. Just pretend and play along, he is very smooth talking and sometimes we post audio message and claim he is genuine. Not that I am just novice. The money is nothing to me but I just gave him a try and he went away with the money. That guy is very much hungry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Child Marked For Ritual Found After Apostle Suleman’s Prophetic Utterance / Young Girl Beats Up Her Mother Over Boyfriend / 3 Shot At Alakahia, UNIPORT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.