Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Capricorn Meet Up Zone! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Capricorn Meet Up Zone! (2315 Views)

Hook Up Zone.... Share Ur Mxit, 2go Id And Bb Pins Here. 4dating... Adults Only / Capricorn,lets Meet Here(dec 21- Jan 23) / All Capricorn Signs Post Here To Meet Your Fellow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by nkc(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2007
r u now,pisceans
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by ugodaniel(m): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2007
sure grin
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by nkc(m): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2007
cool for u,so abeg go ur thread
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by ugodaniel(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2007
nkc, must you be rude, angry

I was only tryn to liven up yu pipo's board undecided

being good has now become a crime
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by nkc(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2007
my man ,ugo i ain't being rude, just pulling your legs, hope we're still friends grin
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by uspry1(f): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2007
ugodaniel:

I want to ask you cappy's which zodiac star are you most compartible with?

Reprinted from Astrology Personals - Zodiac Love Matches site where I googled it. I personally do not believe in horoscopic due to its list as witchcraft category that is conflict with Christianity life, that is my opinions to share with. I rely on opposite gender's personality, brain, beauty, heart, motivation/ambitious, affectionate and humorous to be compatiblity as it is a MUST SAME PAGE as mine!!!

A Good Love Match With: Taurus, Virgo and another Capicorn
A Capicorn and Taurus zodiac love match is so grounded, so based in the practical, it is almost impossible to pull this romantic couple apart. Virgo and Capicorn, not an obvious love match, yet a quiet, honest love can run very deep. A Capicorn/Capicorn romance takes time to blossom, but when it does it all seems so obvious ,  just make sure to throw in the occasional suprise.

Somewhat Romanticlly Compatible With : Aquarius, Pisces, Scorpio and Sagittarius
Sometimes there is more romantic attraction between Capicorn and Aquarius than there should be ,  if either can build a fire under the relationship part, then maybe ,  maybe. Pisces and Capicorn is like mixing earth and water ,  either you get bricks to build with, or just mud. Lot's of sexual passion can be ignited between Capicorn and Scorpio ,  if real feelings can be shared, there's a future. A Sagittarius and Capicorn Zodiac love match holds all the promise in the world ,  and as may challenges.

Least Romantically Compatible With: Aries, Cancer and Libra
A strong chance that there is too much passion between a Capicorn and an Aries to ever see a clear path to the future. Star crossed lovers can be a Cancer and a Capicorn for while one is toasting life with a drink, the other is likely crying over a beer. Sad as it may be a Capicorn feels little for the romantic drama a Libra finds real.

Maybe Love, Maybe Not: Gemini and Leo
Opposites attract in passion and love between a Capicorn and a Gemini ,  but can there be an agreement about which is more important, the present or the future. Can a Zodiac love match work with a Leo and a Capicorn? Only if they figure out if it's a dream or a reality.
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2007
Horoscopic craze in nairaland!
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by nkc(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2007
uspry, i like that, seems true though
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by nkc(m): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2007
cute-ass, r u igbo. just saw one of your numerous posts. smiley
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by ugodaniel(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2007
Pisces and Capicorn is like mixing earth and water , either you get bricks to build with, or just mud.

I like that grin grin grin

@nkc, ofcourse, we're still friends, no long thing
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by cuteass1(f): 12:35am On Mar 27, 2007
nkc:

cute-ass, r u igbo. just saw one of your numerous posts. smiley

yes ooh, guilty as charged cheesy

u?
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by manoy(m): 12:43am On Mar 30, 2007
uspry1,
I was born on 23rd like u,which year were u delievered?
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2007
Saggits rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by cuteass1(f): 9:41am On Mar 30, 2007
babaearly:

Saggits rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if that's true, what are you doing here seeking notice and attention from the fabulous capricorns?? grin grin
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2007
:-x
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by LEVI2ME(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2007
:oI'm Glad to asssoooociate with you gays,
Another Capri
All Hailllllll To allllllll.

From Experience, i think i'm more compartable with Gemini
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by LEVI2ME(m): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2007
shocked I'm Glad to asssoooociate with you gays,
Another Capri in the house
All Hailllllll To allllllll.

From Experience, i think i'm more compartable with Gemini
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by freethug: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2007
Hello capzzzz! freethug here! born 10th January!
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by nkc(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2007
@cute-ass, yeah am igbo, grin been away cos of a light illness. sad but am okay now grin
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by cuteass1(f): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2007
nkc:

@cute-ass, yeah am igbo, grin been away because of a light illness. sad but am okay now grin

ewwww, hope you get well soonest ooh. I was also wondering why you've been so scarce, guess that explains it.

quick recovery dearie wink cheesy
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by nkc(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2007
thanks,nice to know someone actually keeps tabs
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by Hugoboi(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2007
Hey I'm a cappie.we d greatest.January 4th.Holla
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by nkc(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2007
cute-ass who are yu more compatible with (signs wise)
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by cuteass1(f): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2007
eeeh haven't really thought about it

but now that you mention it, i think i'm more compartible with fellow capricorns wink

what about you?
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by dtwo(m): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2007
yes, another capricorn here, born on the 9th of Jan
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by losco(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2007
i am a capricorn too.was born on Dec 27
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by stalion(m): 3:22am On Apr 16, 2007
capricon here, born 31st dec, guess mom jus couldnt wait till new year's day b4 popping me out into d world.its all good though,
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by cuteass1(f): 4:30am On Apr 16, 2007
stalion:

capricon here, born 31st dec, guess mom jus couldnt wait till new year's day before popping me out into d world.its all good though,

yes ooh, its all good! so you don't have to put with up getting one and same gift for "new year" and your birthday wink

i honestly feel sorry for those born on these celebration days like christmas for ex. your joy has to come in one package, some people will present you one gift and assume it covers both. Its not all that special again because others too are celebrating the day, and its not even their birthdays sad angry

to me, they're cheated somehow undecided
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by pheoonix(m): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2007
capricorn representing, wink
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by pheoonix(m): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2007
capricorn representing, wink
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by losco(m): 6:51am On Apr 30, 2007
I am one ,born dec 27th
Re: Capricorn Meet Up Zone! by femi6(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2007
here we are

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WHATSAPP Messenger / I Need A Sugar Mommy That Will Use Me Anyhow / Searching For True Love And A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.