Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,305 members, 7,864,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Sexual Help - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sexual Help (3955 Views)

Probability Of Contracting 6 Most Common Stds In One Sexual Encounter. / How Sexual Abuse By Male Police Officers Fuels HIV Among Female Colleagues / Banana, Sexual Superfood To Boost Sperm Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Help by trailblaza: 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2010
Once , i asked my woman if she really enjoyed giving me Mouth Gig , she said what she really enjoyed was watching the reaction that comes from me. I mean she understands and knows how to communicate to almost every nerve in my body. From tiny whispers to gangster stuff.

Sometimes all i think about is making love to her (even right now as i type), Therefore its almost impossible for 'junior' to stay dormant after the first round

What i am trying to say is that sex has become more of a creative act for me than just getting in and getting out.

Believe me girl u need to start doing some creative stuff dat wuld drive him nuts. i mean even if it means doing a pole dance in some drop dead lingerie. Stuff that would get him MIND FULL and fuel his desires. I BET U IT WOULD GET UP
Re: Sexual Help by trailblaza: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2010
Mouth Action
Re: Sexual Help by trailblaza: 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2010
is this jazzed? each time i mean to type B.J it comes out as fluting. anyway i mean a B.J
Re: Sexual Help by Manofsteel(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2010
trailblaza:

is this jazzed? each time i mean to type B.J it comes out as fluting. anyway i mean a B.J

Oral stimulation is the method of choice where the male partner, usually middle-aged has a reluctant erection. So poster may want to try that.
Re: Sexual Help by imahia: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2010
hi, the solution to your problem is here, ever heared of matol km. u see our people die of lack of wisdom like the holy book puts it. the solution to your problem is mattol. mattol is a product produced in canada it is a combination of numerous unique botanicals & pure herbs this is definintly the solution to your problem its going to help revive your sex life, but mind you, you cant get this product in any pharmaceutical store in nigeria.because of the competence o this product the manufacturers decided not to distribute it in stores to avoid proliferations. you can only get this product from duly registered members of this company who have the right to market this product in nigeria. for more information on this product & how to get it you can either google it or visit www.univeracanada.com or call:07058372883. a trial will convince you thanks & god bless.
Re: Sexual Help by ta4: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2010
i really appreciate your advise and suggestions.
i have done everything i can but the situation is still the same or would i say even worst than before.As you guys said, maybe he is getting it somewhere else which i don't have a problem with so far he doesn't give me any kind of diseases. i think this has gone beyond that.He know goes limp during the sex.everything thing to get it back up is impossible. cant even remember when last we had successful sex without issues. i have resigned my fate to it.
i am just praying and hoping things will turn around.just dont know how long i can hold on.

Thanks Guys.
Re: Sexual Help by sonibota: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2010
Most times, the problem goes beyond swallowing of pills and all what not. The problem may simply be as a result of stress or a recurring habit. An instance is when a man takes excess sugar either in teas, juices or soft drinks. It could also be taking milk (whether soya milk) in excess which may block the varicole cells which transfers stimulation from the brain to the main arena.

Advise oga to reduce his intake of sugar in whatever form and milk. He should take any herbal stuff that can flush his system. He should also take plenty of unripe plantain, walnuts, bananas and foods/fruits/vegetables rich in fibre. Exercising should not be left out.

Enjoy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Clear Your Pimples Naturally In 6 Weeks Or Less / Pid! Treatment. / Bumps Are Killing Me Help Oh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.