Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,731 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Nigerian Crude Oil (BLCO) Available For Serious Buyers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Crude Oil (BLCO) Available For Serious Buyers (381 Views)

Buyers Reject Nigerian Crude As Glut Looms / Portugal, Others Buy Nigerian Crude Oil First Time / US Buys $2.7bn Nigerian Crude In Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Crude Oil (BLCO) Available For Serious Buyers by ssonn: 1:13am On Jun 13, 2018
I assume I am addressing genuine buyers only. If you are a time waster or fraudster who is after getting genuine sellers documents to swindle innocent/ignorant buyers, I must warn you. STAY OFF!!! As verification of your authenticity will be carried out before presentation of necessary docs.
NOTE:
• No transaction commences without a table to table (TTM) meeting with the seller.
• No sending of SPA prior to the seller meeting the buyer to carefully discuss the verbiage of the SPA. (Current NNPC standard procedure, banking, buyers financials, price. E.t.c.).
• In no way will money be demanded from any prospective buyer before performance.
Dear Buyer,
Not all I say here will be detailed. So, if you have questions about anything, feel free to contact me directly.
I can assure you of a seller that is in Joint venture with NNPC that has BLCO allocation directly from NNPC to sell on various incoterms (CIF,TTO,TTT,FOB etc.) as the case may require.
Now we all know that both parties are at risk and we are all taking cautions until trust is established. Thus here is;
(A) YOUR PROTECTION:
All authentic/ required documents (as made available by NNPC) to prove that the seller is genuine will be made available (at the meeting) by the seller for your perusal.
(B) MY PROTECTION
I wish to be contacted by buyers or buyer's mandate.
Buyers mandate must provide his/her power of Attorney (mandate letter) before meeting arrangements.
Buyer/ buyer’s mandate must be ready for a TTM within or outside Nigeria (as the case may be).
(whatsapp and call
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.
THANKS.

(1) (Reply)

We Have Different Solar Light Package For Your House And Office / NBET Md,marilyn Amobi In Multi Billions Naira Scandal, Harasses Staff With Polic / NNPC Starts Seven Gas Projects To Generate 15,000MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.