Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List (19934 Views)

Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ / PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 13, 2018
A former leader of the Students' Union at the University of Lagos (UNILAG) who is also currently serving with Ogbeni Aregbesola as a commissioner in Osun State, Dr. Segun Mayegun has advised President Muhammadu Buhari to remove Kingibe's name from the list of honourees of the #June12 struggle.

See the comment in video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHhbw1BQryo
Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:07am On Jun 13, 2018
........on top wetin?!
Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by chuksjuve(m): 7:10am On Jun 13, 2018
Who is this one again?
Why do we like causing confusion and distracting ourselves on things you have no absolute control on?

4 Likes

Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by Jabioro: 7:11am On Jun 13, 2018
Yes Babagana Kingigbe was a supersonic political betrayer..he worked with Abacha,he abandoned us when it matter most...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by Panshow(m): 7:26am On Jun 13, 2018
I pray our leaders get back to their senses ( that's if they even have sense at all) so they can take massive action that will move our country forward. Nigeria is not as bad as you think, our leaders make it so.

1 Like

Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by zombieHUNTER: 7:42am On Jun 13, 2018
post=68432229:
........on top wetin?!

do you know history?...
These were the same people who betrayed Abiola

It's just like what prof Soyinka said ...you can't praise Abacha and Abiola at the same time....

Meaning you can't say Abacha never stole
And you want to fight corruption

You can't love both the devil and God
You must stand for one...

Buhari should quit being a hypocrite

42 Likes

Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:43am On Jun 13, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

do you know history?...

It's just like what prof Soyinka said ...you can't praise Abacha and Abiola at the same time....

Ok.
Thanks for the reminder.
Do have a blessed day ahead!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by EricBloodAxe: 7:48am On Jun 13, 2018
Afonjas always disagreeing, reacting or complaining about almost everything.

9 Likes

Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by zombieHUNTER: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2018
post=68433014:

Ok.
Thanks for the reminder.
Do have a blessed day ahead!

Why are you acting so nice today?
What's wrong undecided

26 Likes

Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by Elukapendragon(m): 7:52am On Jun 13, 2018
undecided watch video and do what?

1 Like

Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Are are you acting so nice today?
What's wrong undecided
Acting nice today?
So it is only when I drop my now trending line that people have falling in love with " GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT" that I am not nice to you!

Oh I see..... Okay.

GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by zombieHUNTER: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2018
post=68433712:

Acting nice today?
So it is only when I drop my now trending line that people have falling in love with " GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT" that I am not nice to you!

Oh I see..... Okay.

GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT

Come on... Quit saying that
No God is going to bless such calamity

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by Bethel4Life(f): 8:18am On Jun 13, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Come on... Quit saying that
No God is going to bless such calamity
God does not BLESS terrorists

21 Likes

Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2018
............ We cool!
Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2018
Buhari is a fool. He shud have not done all this crap. Those who knew Abiola knew he wasnt a saint. He deserved all he got cos he dined with d devil. Which of his business still dey exist self

6 Likes

Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by BAILMONEY: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2018
post=68434212:
............ We cool!
HOW CAN GOD BLESS A WELL KNOWN TERRORIST

4 Likes

Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by Antoeni(m): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2018
It's already late,remember it was a joint Ticket

1 Like

Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by Abfinest007(m): 10:08am On Jun 13, 2018
abiola this abiola that. is abiola d only personthat has lost his life in this Nigeria.what about d people boko haram/herms men has killed nobody is talking abt them

1 Like

Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2018
Why complaining.....
Betrayal na una lifestyle....
is not new to us the progressive minds.
Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by naptu2: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2018
Red Drum!!!

Wow!

Memories grin

I wonder how many people here will be old enough to know Red Drum (Olusegun Maiyegun).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2018
Jabioro:
Yes Babagana Kingigbe was a supersonic political betrayer..he worked with Abacha,he abandoned us when it matter most...

he has had his 5 minutes in the limelight, he is inconsequential and will soon be forgotten.
Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by tete7000(m): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2018
Panshow:
I pray our leaders get back to their senses ( that's if they even have sense at all) so they can take massive action that will move our country forward. Nigeria is not as bad as you think, our leaders make it so.

Leaders? No, I disagree. The people, I mean Nigerians made it so. A people get a leader that reflects their core values and beliefs. A pigeon can't give birth to a duck. Give Nigerians a good leader, they will chase him out of office. Good people are not appreciated here. Only lousy, noise making liars readily win the hearts of my people. It's one thing I have come to realise about us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by Paperwhite(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2018
That is a true fact! Babagana Kingibe is the baddest traitor of the June-12 struggle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by Greenback: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

do you know history?...

THIS IS THE POST OF THE DAY.

THUMBS UP.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by humilitypays(m): 10:14am On Jun 13, 2018
Mhen! See the people leading Nigeria....this guy look deranged....and he is a commissioner

I see no hope for Nigeria at all...we are far. Out of all the smart intelligent people in Osun State, this man is the best to be appointed as a commissioner He even sounds like someone on hard drugs, even his dressing looks barbaric, otimu o shocked shocked
Re: Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2018
IT'S TRUE THAT KINDIGBE NA BETRAYAL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outrage As Robbers Stab UNIUYO Student / Sowore: Body Of SANs Knocks Nigerian Government, Demands Investigation Into Cour / Buhari Averts Diplomatic Row With Turkey Over Extradition Requests – Mr. Onyeama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.