Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Win 20,000 Naira In The Webcv 20K Challenge - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Win 20,000 Naira In The Webcv 20K Challenge (311 Views)

Win 20,000 Naira Julia Voucher For Giving Us Your Opinion! / Man Carries 50kg Bag Of Cement With Teeth Upstairs, Wins 100,000 Naira Bet / Win 20,000pounds And A Job Offer From The British Council. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win 20,000 Naira In The Webcv 20K Challenge by emjay744: 7:23am On Jun 13, 2018
Step 1. Download the WebCV Mobile App from the Google Play Store.

Step 2. Open the Mobile App and Customize your WebCV ID.

Step 3. Fill out important sections of your career profile (including educational background and work experience) on your WebCV Address
using the "Edit CV" feature from the Mobile App.

Step 4. Send out a tweet using the "Share on Twitter" Feature from the mobile app. For Example "I need a job with #companyname, find my #WebCV @ https://webcv.ng/webcv/yourwebcvid" Can I get 2000 retweets?
#WebCV20kChallenge @webcv_ng. Replace "companyname" with your dream company

Step 5. Follow our twitter account @webcv_ng, Instagram Page @webcv.ng and Facebook Page @webcv.ng

The participant who has followed these steps and has 2000 retweets and above wins the prize money.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Is Here!!! How To Start A Blog - The Untold Guide / UAE Intending Travellers. / Cloud Interactive Associates Is Recruiting VAS Software Developer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.