Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

“registered & I Encourage All My Fans To Do The Same” – Mr. Eazi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “registered & I Encourage All My Fans To Do The Same” – Mr. Eazi (643 Views)

'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out / BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“registered & I Encourage All My Fans To Do The Same” – Mr. Eazi by elohochanai: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2018
Nigerian singer Mr. Eazi encourages his fans and every Nigerian to indulge in the registration to get their Permanent Voter’s Cards.
On Tuesday, Mr. Eazi announced that his Eazi Foundation will be launching a $100,000 fund for emerging artists in Africa...

Continue reading http://www.trends44.com/registered-encourage-fans-mr-eazi/

Re: “registered & I Encourage All My Fans To Do The Same” – Mr. Eazi by Bluezy13(m): 9:15am On Jun 13, 2018
I thought the dude was a Ghanaian
Re: “registered & I Encourage All My Fans To Do The Same” – Mr. Eazi by saintkeppy(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2018
Bluezy13:
I thought the dude was a Ghanaian

Big Lie, his Name is
Oluwatosin Oluwole Ajibade
Nigerian Based in Ghana, may be for Academic &career purposes.
Re: “registered & I Encourage All My Fans To Do The Same” – Mr. Eazi by Bluezy13(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2018
saintkeppy:

Big Lie, his Name is
Oluwatosin Oluwole Ajibade
Nigerian Based in Ghana, may be for Academic &career purposes.

It was just a thought, my dear...

Just a thought!
Re: “registered & I Encourage All My Fans To Do The Same” – Mr. Eazi by saintkeppy(m): 9:43am On Jun 13, 2018
Bluezy13:

It was just a thought, my dear...

Just a thought!

I understand, Ghanaians be like claimin'Mr. Eazi is Ghanaian born Artiste on media, until when I saw his name on HIP TV
Re: “registered & I Encourage All My Fans To Do The Same” – Mr. Eazi by Bluezy13(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2018
saintkeppy:

I understand, Ghanaians be like claimin'Mr. Eazi is Ghanaian born Artiste on media, until when I saw his name on HIP TV

OK

(1) (Reply)

Falz Ft. Maleek Berry & Medikal Title – Next / Fans Slam Davido’s Girlfriend Chioma Over Outfit Choice (photos) / Davido strikes A Pose In His Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.