Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Any Company That Need Supplyer Or Buyer Of Any Scraps Equipment Can Contacts Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Company That Need Supplyer Or Buyer Of Any Scraps Equipment Can Contacts Me (571 Views)

President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay / MTN Scraps Early Debt Payment Amid Currency Shortage / Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Company That Need Supplyer Or Buyer Of Any Scraps Equipment Can Contacts Me by wcnltd: 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2010
Any Company That Need Supplyer Or Buyer Of Any Scraps Equipment Can Contacts Me
My name is blessed Chidon.a dealler of scrap properties of all tipes.such likes scrap corpper wires,
brase,allumiun,batteries,iron,cast,stenlence,etc.any company that needs supplyer of any scrap items
should contact me 4 supplyer of any quantity they want.provided they buys at good prices i will supply.
I also Need Scrap Properties To Buy From Companies.preferable in portharcourt .
such likes scrap machenaries from construction companies.scrap baterries
,eletrical equipments,scrap aluminium zink of all type,soler enegy wast bateries,
scrap aluminium of all type,scrap eletrical wires of all type,scrap aut spare
parts of all type, scrap ship or plan parts, scrap beems, rods,angles any srap iron,
wast eletronic appliances such as wast ac,ups,steblizers, burnt generators or
listers coils,air compressors,etc. i`m in seriously in need of connection of how
to be buying from companies, banks, indostries, goverment offices like PHC,NITEL,ETC.
nomater the qauntity of it.preferably from portharcourt or other eastern part of the Nigeria .I will pay 10% of the amount i buy the goods to anyone that connect me to buy things from companies as comission.address: FLEET OIL MILL3 PORT-HARCOURT NIGERIA.TEL:08034278290,07034810394 EMAIL:wcn_ltd@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Get A Us Green Card Without Playing Visa Lottery / Base Oil / Never Settle For Less: This Is 100% Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.