Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

'stop Showing Loyalty To Abiola’s Tormentor’ - Soyinka Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'stop Showing Loyalty To Abiola’s Tormentor’ - Soyinka Tells Buhari (245 Views)

Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office / "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile / Soyinka To Buhari: "You Can't Honour Abiola And Admire His Tormentor Abacha" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

'stop Showing Loyalty To Abiola’s Tormentor’ - Soyinka Tells Buhari by Goldenwatersltd: 8:19am On Jun 13, 2018
Nobel laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka has told President Muhammadu Buhari to stop showing loyalty to “Abiola’s tormentor.”
Soyinka made the statement on Tuesday in Abuja during the Special National Honours Investiture.
His words: “Most of what I wanted to say have been actually knocked off my mouth by one singular gesture: the presidential apology. It is a dimension which I did not expect from today’s ceremony.

“I had a lot to say, but fortunately the words have been taken off my mouth. However, I will like to make a request. Mr. President, since we are honouring heroes of democracy today, I will like to request that you manage to stop creating confusion in the minds of Nigerians.

Read more: https://www.newdayng.com/stop-showing-loyalty-to-abiolas-tormentor-soyinka-tells-president/
Re: 'stop Showing Loyalty To Abiola’s Tormentor’ - Soyinka Tells Buhari by Mynd44: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2018

(1)

”buhari Has Kept His Campaign Promises, He Deserves A Second Term” Bola Tinubu / Breaking: Buhari Signs 2018 Budget / Buhari Raises Concern Over Unbalanced 2018 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.