Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Zero Deposit For Land Purchase - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Zero Deposit For Land Purchase (244 Views)

Win Trip To Dubai When You Pay Initial Deposit For 2 Plots Of Urban Crest 1 / The N589.3M House In Omole As Valued By LASG For Land Use Charge / Ghanaian Landlord Drinks Beer After His Arrest For Land Scam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zero Deposit For Land Purchase by tonylaw07(m): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2018
Waiting till when you will have an initial deposit can sabotage your dream off owning a land/property.

At Hill City Construction & Property Company Limited, We are setting the trend in the Real Estate industry by allocating your land to you without Initial Deposit.

Do not allow this great opportunity pass you by.

WHAT IS ZEDA?
It means zero-deposit allocation. It is a unique product of HCCP that confers ownership of land(s) in any of our Estate located in various cities of Nigeria without the traditional requirement to make initial deposit. It simply means you don’t need to make any initial deposit to be a land owner under our scheme.
What do I need to qualify for the product?
i. Have a genuine need for a plot(s) of property.
ii. Have a means of livelihood (gainful employment or business ownership)
iii. Have two guarantors (who can vouch for your integrity)
What is the procedure?
i. Fill the form
ii. Decide your instalmental convenience
iii. Provide your Guarantor
iv. Pay for the form if qualified
v. Issue your postdated cheque
vi. Get your allocation after one week of receipt of your cheque.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1. Who can benefits from this product?
Ans: Every person who has a means of livelihood, business owner, whether as a salary earner or self-employed can apply for this product.

2. Is having a bank account a necessary requirement?
Ans: Yes, however if you have a guarantor wishing to oblige you his bank account

3. What happens, if I am unable to complete payment due to loss of job or business?
Ans: Your Insurance Policy covers you

4. Can I start building even if I have not finished paying for the land?
Ans: Yes. In fact, the whole essence of the product is to take away the problem of land acquisition so that you can quickly build your own house.
You can start building immediately after allocation.

5. If I am permanently incapacitated before finishing payment for the land, what happens?
Ans: Your next of kin can complete the payment plan and take over the property for your benefit
6. What percentage of the total value of the land am I expected to pay at first instance?
Ans: It is called Zero Deposit Allocation. No need for any deposit
7. When will I be allocated the land?
Ans: 14 days after conclusion of your background check and due diligence.

8. When am I expecting to start paying for the land?
Ans: There is a grace period of one month before your first payment is expected.

9. How secure is the land?
Ans: The land is very secured both legally and physically. We are aware of the Omo Onile problem. We are working with all Security Agencies. We have well trained and Armed Security Officers. Our estates will have Armed Guards and Patrol.
10. Can I give names of guarantors anywhere in Nigeria?
Ans: No. Limit the guarantor to Lagos. Let them be your employers and family members or friends within Lagos. And if you give a guarantor outside Lagos, you will bear the cost of conducting the background check.

For more inquiries contact: 

Anthony--08029700493.
Re: Zero Deposit For Land Purchase by tonylaw07(m): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2018
Available lands are located at:
Akodo ise, ibeju lekki.
Ode Omi ,Ibeju Lekki.
Oko Orisan, Epe.
Ketu, Epe.
Ilamija,Epe,
Odo Onosa, Agbowa lagos.
Itokin, ikorodu ijebu ode road.
Arowojelede, Abeokuta, Sagamu Expressway. Ogun state.
Obadeyi Abeokutasagamu Expressway.
Kuyoro,Abeokuta Sagamu Interchange, Ogun state.
Re: Zero Deposit For Land Purchase by tonylaw07(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2018
Limited lands available.

(1) (Reply)

Landlord Made Easy! Ask Me How? / For Urgent Sale 919.999 Sqms In Zone C. Royal Gardens Estate Just Before Abra / An Expo For Real Estate Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.