Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 - Sports (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 (226078 Views)

Messi Pens Emotional Note On Anniversary Of Argentina's World Cup 2022 Triumph / France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 / Nigeria Placed In Group D with Argentina (world Cup 2018) - How Far Can We Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Skmoda360(m): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
Jesse25:

Uzoho was bad check d first goal again
Yeah.....he didn't cover very well at all....
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by chiboy1116: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
Teaser4:
I hate him naturally since the last world cup final with Germany. he missed two chances today. we were so lucky rojo was there to tapin the ball... all the Nigerian fanboys won't let us rest...
yea he misses a lot of chances ...but his playing style suits Messi more ...aguero is more of a scorer though but he kinda hinders Messi from doing what he does.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by ICELANDNIGERIA: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
IGHALOOOOOOOOOO NO GO DIE BETTERRRRRRR angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
I was telling an slowpoke.... this evening that even if Argentina play with 9 men, Nigeria is surely theirs for the taking. Messi b like FOOD don come for me. Him no dey use eye seen green not to talk of Nigeria. I call him the punisher.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Emekus92(m): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
Jesse25:

Nah ighalo kill d game and d old goal keeper was so Ametuer how wic calm ikeme was dey

Leave the old fool make he dey claim 19 years
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by IAmAmbrose(m): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
My observation is 1. Moses fall faster than naira 2. Ighalo is not a striker 3. Our goal keeper is inexperienced 4. Our defenders are not yet are at the level we see them 5. Our coach is confused #worldcup #NigArg #bbcworldcup #brilaworldcup

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
HunWI:
I'm so happy Nigeria was kicked out... Come home and see innocent people slaughtered by fulani herdsmen..... Thanks Messi

And the reason for the slaughter is because Nigeria is participating at the world cup undecided ?! Will kicking Nigeria out STOP the killings of innocent people?Hmmmmmm......what is happening in Nigeria is an inevitable consequence of metaphysical laws governing the development of all manifestions. Its a law, EVIL BEGETS EVIL! This is a country where telling LIES and STEALING is a way of life.

HONESTY leads to BLISS, DISHONESTY leads to DESTRUCTION. Its a metaphysical law and will forever remain so! Hence, let's not be myopic about what and why all these things are happening. Its a country of people who mostly have chosen to live their lives in the most UNRIGHTEOUS ways while claiming RELIGIOUSITY, hypocrites are bound to perish.

Let me ask you, who can we point to as an INNOCENT person in Nigeria?! In almost every walks of life what you see are DISHONEST people even more so in religious centers. Perhaps when they majority start to care to living a HONEST LIFE and stop seeing MONEY as all that matter. Enjoining what is good and forbidding what is evil, throwing what has been the Nigerian mentality which is , 'ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SHORT CUTS TO THE DETRIMENT OF ALL AS TO ATTAIN FORTUNE, FAME AND HAPPINESS'. Without doubts, the equilibruim will be tilted from that of evil consequences, blood to that of good, water. WATER IS LIFE! Nigeria is only reaping the fruits of the evil seeds it has been sowing and still sowing with vigour chasing MATERIALISM. Evil seeds of ethnocentrism, of religious fanatism as Its very evident, such evils are well nurtured on this particular social media platform, NAIRALAND, while without caution it is seen as money making on the part of the owner because it trends even more so, it is the reflection of the Nigerian psyche. Making an example so true that needs no arguement. And what about bribery and corruption and e.t.c.

Well back to sports. AND YES AS USUAL, THE CRY " the referee is bias" HAS BECOME AN ALIBI WE HAVE NURTURED OVER THE YEARS, INSTEAD OF BLAMING "our inefficiency". The Super Eagles had all the chances to win with out relying on a draw nor on a supposed penalty unawarded for in TRUTH, it was a BALL TO HAND and not HAND TO BALL. And how far do you expect a team to go in a tournament with an already mind set of not going there to WIN THE TROPHY but to manage to qualify from the group stage making playing in the second round their major goal and seeing such as their major achievement meant to be glorified and not winning the cup. Why go to the world cup in the first place if the aim is not to win the TROPHY?! Is it an impossible task that's why such a mediocrity is set as the Nigerian goal or those who have been winning the world cup have an extra third leg the use when playing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by kodded(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
Dondave11:
Fvck Team Nigeria

Fvck Ighalo
Fvck Iheanacho

Fvck VAR.. and lastly

Fvck FIFA

OJORO KORO KORO

when I been tell una say no put hope for 9ja game , una gree hear ?

ntoorrr tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Kampack: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
franchasng:
Musa is the only player in the team that deserves to be a footballer. Others are just plain idiots strolling around pitch.

Iheanacho and Ighalo deserves to be banished from Nigeria; two useless strikers and they still got signed with millions by European teams, mhen life is just luck and destiny. Because if not luck and destiny how can Iheanacho and Ighalo become international footballers playing in European clubs and earning millions while some hot players die in their village wretched

If life isnt about luck and destiny how can a dull, heartless person like Buhari become a military general and later the president of 190 million smarter people

My people no kill yourself in life o, whatever u will be, u will be it whether u are good or bad simple angry

I read every page, but this write-up was touchy.

I feel you bro! You've said it all. Some are just favoured. Ighalo isn't worth a penny, yet he earns millions. Plain luck. Just as it is written..." The race is not for the swift, nor battle for the strong, but time & chance (luck) happeneth to them all" Ecclesiastes 9:11.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Emekus92(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
Skmoda360:

Yeah.....he didn't cover very well at all....

As big as Nigeria is the lazy eagles don't have a goal keeper. is that not a shame
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Taiwx(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
embarassed Yeye players.

just sidan 4 house dey play nothingembarassed

embarassed
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by jaxxy(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Emekus92:

exactly my thoughts. but the coach has final say.

my main issue is 85 minutes Nigeria still has 2 Sub. the man 4 use those 2 sub waste time with that action Argentina players go weak and time go go.

Exactly tactical thinking not waiting for smtn terrible to make u react. He wud have mess d game up with delay tactics and even counter attacks cos Argentines all came out. Just too bad we haven't learnt how to win big/strong tactical teams

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by pole: 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
nigeria football s died ,alihaji will buy d gud players,and bireb dem to play rubbish,nigeria need to go back to street to pick a good players,naija will be good

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Emekus92(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
kifeyous:
I tire for the coach...u can't use two sub's to waste time as at I trust mourinho

Coach dey inside coach na. Nigeria coach na amateur
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by BluntBoy(m): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
Swanzi:
Where are the following fools with ur shitty
Team
Cc CSTR1003,goodvision12,Gistfullground,bluntboy,HeWrite,friendlyadvice.

FOO.LS HOW MARKET MMOAA grin

What happened to your own country? They could not even get qualification ticket. If anyone wants to call this team shitty, it shouldn't be from countries that could not even qualify.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by MrTimmyDux(m): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nemesis !! scores of people were slaughtered in Plateau state and the people in power are pretending to respond (we are looking into it) and the FG and NFF is busy giving 7 million naira each of the Nigerian footballer, ah the blood of those innocent people would continue to fight them in power . nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by femeritus: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
I think the coach is either very weak and was bullied by Ighalo to field him (we don't need a soothsayer to tell us Ighalo is a bully) or he has a beef with Iwobi's uncle (Okocha) for critisizing his selection on a national TV after the loss to Croatia. In the match against Iceland, he only managed to bring in Iwobi during the dying minutes. I think we should give our local coaches the chance and for me, Okocha should be given a chance to prove himself. Look at what the Senegalese coach who is a former player is doing.
Like for Okocha if you think he deserves the chance. Shares if you think otherwise.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Wahala90: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
hurray!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by NaijaTechnician(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
EweduAfonja:
It's oveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Joke of the year. I don't believe this.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Nicho118(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
I said it here early that FIFA will some how prevent Argentina from elimination, if Portugal beat Uruguay and Argentina beats France ...its Argentina vs Portugal... Messi vs Ronaldo... its just part of the plan to put Argentina through and to gain more viewers..it's just too sad that Nigeria has to be sacrificed for this process .
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
WORDWORLD:

And the reason for the slaughter is because Nigeria is participating at the world cup undecided ? Will kicking Nigeria out STOP the killings of innocent people?Hmmmmmm......what is happening in Nigeria is an inevitable consequences of metaphysical laws governing the development of all manifestions. Its a law, EVIL BEGETS EVIL! This is a country which telling LIES and STEALING is a way of life. HONESTY leads to BLISS, DISHONESTY leads to DESTRUCTION. Its a metaphysical law and will forever remain so. Hence, let's not be myopic about what and why all these things are happening. Its a country of people who mostly have chosen to live their lives in the most UNRIGHTEOUS ways while claiming RELIGIOUSITY, hypocrites are bound to perish.

Let me ask you, who can we point to as an INNOCENT person in Nigeria?! In almost every walks of life what you see are DISHONEST people even more so in religious centers. Perhaps when they majority start to care to living a HONESTY LIFE and stop seeing MONEY as all that matter. Enjoining what is good and forbidding what is evil, throwing what has been the Nigerian mentality which is of always looking for SHORT CUTS to success. Without doubts the equilibruim will be tilted from that of evil consequences, blood to that of good, water. WATER IS LIFE! Nigeria is only reaping the fruits of the evil seeds it has been sowing and still sowing with vigour chasing MATERIALISM. Evil seeds of ethnocentrism, of religious fanatism, of bribery and corruption and e.t.c
abeg mek una carry una self shift go politics section, dis is fuutbol sectiin bikonu mek I nor gor give pesin one sound abala Chineke correct slap dis evenin angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by samysmoothfresh: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
ighalo, is a goat!!

ighalo is a fool!!

musa made a fool of macherano 4 times!!

ighalo and his big yansh deserve to be raped!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by momove4real25(f): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
ICELANDNIGERIA:
IGHALOOOOOOOOOO NO GO DIE BETTERRRRRRR angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
u mean ko ni ku re in yoruba's voice

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Patrinus: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
With all we are going through in this country, super eagles players should know better than to lose this match. That penalty scored by Moses can be said to be a second chance after Argentina had gone ahead.

Ighalo should've put the ball beyond the Argentines! embarassed
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Wahala90: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
Dancing Time!

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by kadree(m): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
Truth be told.

The ref would have robbed Argentina if he had pointed to the penalty spot.

That was a clear BALL TO HAND hence no penalty. * Hand remained same position after he headed the ball.*

Had he moved the hand to altar the direction of the ball, then we would have had a legitimate claim against the referee.

I'm very sure majority of us never expected the penalty awarded that birthed our first goal but the referee was quick to point to the spot even without the aid of VAR.

We sometimes suppress facts with emotion.

We had more chances compare to theirs but our conversion rate was zero.

Argentina had their two goals from open play. This describes a team who savors chances when presented.

NFF should for once pretend to be sensible.
Road to Qatar starts tonight.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Swanzi(m): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
BluntBoy:

What happened to your own country? They could not even get qualification ticket. If anyone wants to call this team shitty, it shouldn't be from countries that could not even qualify.

Qualification ko qualify ni grin grin
Qualify and play just 3 matches tweaaa grin grin

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by IAmAmbrose(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
I still don't know inside Moses and naira who fall pass please clear me out undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
MichaelSokoto:

abeg mek una carry una self shift go politics section, dis is fuutbol sectiin bikonu mek I nor gor give pesin one sound abala Chineke correct slap dis evenin angry

grin Hehehe.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by WavyJohn: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
May Braun Straugman and Brooke Lesnar fall on Argentina team. Nigeria team. Fifa worldcup. Ighalo. Fall Fall Moses. The Ref. And Lastly APC.
GUD NYT.
Please, delete that issa goal shit song.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by daveP(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
Caracta:
No. Can’t do this anymore. And I’m not even feeling fine.
ahhh pls o. Me I'm looking at better food and I can't even move or touch the spoon... grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 by ajl: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
Princedapace:

Thank u people with brain..

I said it, that if we win this match, we will completely forget about those killed in Jos. Yeye country with no respect for human lives.

Are you this shallow. What does the World Cup have to do with the Jos incident. Let the government deal with that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (133) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) / Nigeria Vs Mali: FIFA U-17 World Cup Final (2 - 0) On 8th November, 2015 / Difference Btw Handicap 0:1 And Handicap 1:0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.