Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Internet Radio Stream Schedule Recorder - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Internet Radio Stream Schedule Recorder (326 Views)

Nigerian Forum With Internet Radio / List Of Internet Radio Stations In Nigeria. / Starting An Internet Radio Station And Make Money – A Complete Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Radio Stream Schedule Recorder by ToniFranklin: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2018
Hi,

I'm trying to setup my Pi to replace a computer which is doing only one function at the moment. I'm curious which is the best way to setup my Pi to have scheduled records of Internet radio streams. Currently have a have a mixture of recordings based on the TuneIn radio schedule, and a manually programmed time. At the end the records they're rendered out as MP3. I'm not interested in ripping individual tracks, just record a whole show and render it.
I have Whezzy up and running, and if there is a GUI or app for the stream recorder the better as I'm not too experienced in command line just yet. Any help to point me in the right direction would be much apperieated.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=43891
Business Analytics Video

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Top Finland Music Chat With Hit Song / I Promote Music On Any Site In Nigeria. This Is My Latest Offer / Finally Released 'emotions'by Dillydee Ft Olamide,lilkesh&slimcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.