Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Earn Some $$ Doing Online Tasks As Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Earn Some $$ Doing Online Tasks As Student (642 Views)

Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) / Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence / Students And Teachers Ran For Their Lives As Student Detonated Teargar In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Some $$ Doing Online Tasks As Student by Lagbaja01(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2018
There is a company that allows you to earn Bitcoin through the completion of small tasks or by answering questions posted to a list you are a member of (there are different lists available ranging from HTML, PHP, SOCIAL MEDIA, AIRDROPS, MARKETTING).

- Signing up is pretty easy once you have all the requirenments on ground before clicking the signup link....tasks are never time/data consuming

-You can join any of the groups based on your skills and expertise In order to be a member of a particular list there is an approval process. I have only been using the site for a little under a month now and only recently was approved for some lists, so all of my tasks thus far have been signing up for different Telegram groups that are related to some new cryptocurrency. I have made my first withdrawal therefore site is legit.

- You can set your task price between 1-5$ but it advisable to set lower value in order to have more tasks to work on

- You get paid in bitcoin equivalent of the your $ value and your earnings is withrawable directly to the bitcoin wallet address of your choice.

REQIUREMENTS for sign up and account verification.

1- you need educational email or business email or work email address (any of the 3)

2- you need facebook account, linkedIn account , twitter account and your normal email address (yahoo or gmail)

if you have the above requirements, you can chat me up on whatsapp 08157343699 for the company's registration link.

Re: Earn Some $$ Doing Online Tasks As Student by Lagbaja01(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Earn Some $$ Doing Online Tasks As Student by Lagbaja01(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2018
For those whose devices are not whatsapp enabled, you can drop your email address....i will send the link to you via email.
Re: Earn Some $$ Doing Online Tasks As Student by Oluwadare316(m): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2018
Lagbaja01:
For those whose devices are not whatsapp enabled, you can drop your email address....i will send the link to you via email.
. my gmail is abdullateeftope1000@gmail.com
Re: Earn Some $$ Doing Online Tasks As Student by Lagbaja01(m): 5:30am On Jun 15, 2018
Sent
Oluwadare316:
. my gmail is abdullateeftope1000@gmail.com
Re: Earn Some $$ Doing Online Tasks As Student by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2018
edwinprogress11@gmail.com
Re: Earn Some $$ Doing Online Tasks As Student by Lagbaja01(m): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2018
Check my signature for sign up link, you can chat me up if u need some help
Dreamswayne:
edwinprogress11@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Just In, Unilorin 2018/2019 Admission Has Been Published On University Portal / JAMB Finally Reveals When 2019 UTME Registration Will Begin / Sat/act Prep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.