Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,173 members, 7,867,398 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

School Principal Escaped Lynching Over Gay Allegation. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / School Principal Escaped Lynching Over Gay Allegation. (381 Views)

Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh / Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) / 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Principal Escaped Lynching Over Gay Allegation. by yungshegz: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2018
Middle-aged male principal of a private secondary school in Anambra State, at the weekend, narrowly escaped being lynched by angry youths in Okija in Ihiala Local Government Area for allegedly having unlawful carnal knowledge of a 17-year old boy of his school.
There were reports that Mr. Modestus Eze, the Principal of Seat of Wisdom Secondary School, had been committing the offence for many years, although he had not been pinned down until the recent incident when he was caught in the act. It was gathered that Eze was fond of asking any male student he had interest in to wait after school for an errand for him, or invite him to his house at weekends, only to lure such a student to his residence for homosexual activity. The action was said to have triggered anger from some youths who almost set the suspect ablaze, but he narrowly escaped. According to an indigene of the town, it took the intervention of the Police and some prominent persons in the area to restore normalcy and pacify the rampaging youths who attempted to set Eze’s house ablaze.
What was said to have angered the youths more was the alleged discovery of substances suspected to be charms and deities sprinkled with red substance suspected to be fresh blood in some rooms within the school premises.
As soon as the discovery was made, the youths mobilized themselves to deal with him, not knowing that he had escaped.
Meanwhile, detectives attached to Okija Police Station had taken the victim to a hospital in the area for medical check

source: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1077/school-principal-escaped-lynching-over-gay-allegation#latest

LALASTICLALA MYND44 SEUN FYNESTBOI MYSSYB3 DO THE NEEDFUL

Re: School Principal Escaped Lynching Over Gay Allegation. by akchigeorge: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2018
Please people help me I need a job in Abuja, I have ND in public admin and am a computer literate Even if it's hotel job just anything to help me feed my aged mother for now am tired of staying at home
Re: School Principal Escaped Lynching Over Gay Allegation. by weyreypey: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
These flattops again. Natural born criminals...

Mr. Modestus Eze

(1) (Reply)

One Killed,29 Arrested In Nasarawa Cult War. / Nigerians Who Fall Victim To Yahoo Scams / Tricyclist Beaten By Soldiers After Scratching Their Van.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.