Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Kanye West Shares Picture Of An Unclad Ladies, People Reacts. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Shares Picture Of An Unclad Ladies, People Reacts. (2764 Views)

Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS / Supermodel Brianna Did An Unclad Body Paint To Wish Tunde Ednut Happy Birthday / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Shares Picture Of An Unclad Ladies, People Reacts. by Issafela: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2018
Social media users reacts as the American rapper "Kanyewest" took to his twitter page to share an unclad picture of two ladies.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/kanye-west-shares-picture-of-an-unclad-ladies-people-reacts/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Kanye West Shares Picture Of An Unclad Ladies, People Reacts. by Giddymoney(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Are these Humans or Dolls?
Re: Kanye West Shares Picture Of An Unclad Ladies, People Reacts. by Whizdorm001(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
God punish the idiot that censored that thing!

5 Likes

Re: Kanye West Shares Picture Of An Unclad Ladies, People Reacts. by temitopepeter: 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
thanking God for gift of life
Re: Kanye West Shares Picture Of An Unclad Ladies, People Reacts. by Issafela: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Re: Kanye West Shares Picture Of An Unclad Ladies, People Reacts. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
Issafela:
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
go find wrk
Re: Kanye West Shares Picture Of An Unclad Ladies, People Reacts. by adebayour26: 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Giddymoney:
Are these Humans or Dolls?
Yeah, that's a good observation. I thought as much coz I know ladies would have posed better than these.

I just hope it's not one of these sex dolls. �
Re: Kanye West Shares Picture Of An Unclad Ladies, People Reacts. by Bluezy13(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
The last tweet definitely Nigerian
Re: Kanye West Shares Picture Of An Unclad Ladies, People Reacts. by chriskosherbal(m): 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bluezy13:
The last tweet definitely Nigerian
Yea was thinking like..
Re: Kanye West Shares Picture Of An Unclad Ladies, People Reacts. by youngking22(m): 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
look's like kim and khloe
Re: Kanye West Shares Picture Of An Unclad Ladies, People Reacts. by Khd95(m): 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
I see niaja Internet fashion representing, justice have been served already, no biggy

Kanye go and sin no more angry grin cheesy
Re: Kanye West Shares Picture Of An Unclad Ladies, People Reacts. by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 14, 2018
Sister Rose be repping. Lol.

With Kanye, you never just know.

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Share Throwback Photo With America Rapper, Kanye West Back In 2004 / I Do OLD MEN And Not Small Boys-ghanaian Busty Model Pamela Odame Reveals / Wizkid And His Crew Play And Have Fun With Kids Toys, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.