Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Canada, Mexico And The U.S. Will Host The 2026 World Cup. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Canada, Mexico And The U.S. Will Host The 2026 World Cup. (21599 Views)

FIFA Confirms Saudi Arabia will host the 2034 World Cup / AFCON 2019: The Venues That Will Host The Games / List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada, Mexico And The U.S. Will Host The 2026 World Cup. by Humility017(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
cenaman:
my question is, are the three nations going to have free ticket to the world cup come 2016 or they will still play qualify as every other national team? because ayam not understanding why three nation will have joint bid not two like korea-japan 2002, this pure ojoro.
especially Canada...they need this hosting more than any other country...because that's their only hope of qualifying for the world cup....
Re: Canada, Mexico And The U.S. Will Host The 2026 World Cup. by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
Check our signature below.Watch this video https:///2t9xtwK
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have. Watch the video in our signature in blue below and get in touch with us by clicking the WhatsApp to chat us DIRECTLY.
Re: Canada, Mexico And The U.S. Will Host The 2026 World Cup. by CSTR1003: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
janellemonae:

America is not hosting the next one. Qatar is hosting the next one in 2022.
The World Cup has nothing to do with USA/Russia relations.

All these dumbos and their armchair/beer parlour analysis, trying so hard to appear intelligent. Smh.
You are very stupid sha.

If you were smart you would have realised that the aim of my post was that USA was going to host one just like Russia.
Two mortal enemies.

Qatar was already confirmed long ago, while the US bid was just approved like a deliberate pacification of the western political bloc after this controversial Russian world cup.

I purposely decide not to answer others dumb enough not to understand my post.
While you took your stupidity to a whole new level deserving of response.
Re: Canada, Mexico And The U.S. Will Host The 2026 World Cup. by chris31(m): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
I will be in Canada by then
Hopefully will host the Super Eagles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi / Ansu Fati Gets Spanish Citizenship / Cr7's Son Vs Messi's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.