Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

How I Made Over 150k In Less Than A Week Designing Websites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Made Over 150k In Less Than A Week Designing Websites (300 Views)

How I Made 10k In A Week With This App / How I Rank My Alexa Rank From 1m To 150k In Month / Make $200 Within A Week From Your Blog Or Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Over 150k In Less Than A Week Designing Websites by habeebu: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
Web development have been made Easy lately without having a coding knowledge of how the world wide web (WWW) works.
Today i want share with you a little secrete on how to create a simple an easy to do website in less than 15 minutes and make MONEY from it Doing cooperate organisations using proven tools to get you started in developing websites for businesses and companies.
This Guide have overtime been used by most web designer to develop website without much stress.
I dont intend to bore you with plenty grammer, so we can flow as an original naija guy with swag grin grin

Am sure you have heard about WordPress!
Yeah!
WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it's probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
What this means is that You can create a website using an already content, that all you have to do is to manage the content.
that's why its called Content Management System. it is a simple tool used by most developer to build website for companies because of its accessibility, performance, security, and ease of use including websites like nairaland.

We will be using WordPress to build our websites.
So, Are You ready?
Tools Required:
1. A Domain Name
2. Hosting.
3. Themes
4. Templates
5. An Your Head.

isnt this simple?
Am sure you have questions.
Right?
Don't worry i know what there are.
Just followed my Steps like you do when in the mathematics class. grin

Re: How I Made Over 150k In Less Than A Week Designing Websites by habeebu: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lets Wait for Late Comers! grin grin
i would ensure i break it down to minimal level you will understand and as well as make this interactive.
Oh..
May be i suppose to title this for[b] Beginner.[/b] Huh?
Yeah it is!
But Some of us here have this knowledge and ain't making money from it.
To them this will be an Eye opener to attained success in their pursuit.

Can We now proceed?

(1) (Reply)

ALTECHTIC Solutions For Web And Desktop / How To Make A World Class Web Design For Blogs / Cheap Dedicated Server In Dallas-unmetered And Fully Ddos Protected[hostolx]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.