Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

NEVER!!! Don Jazzy’s Mother Rejects His Marriage Choice, Guess Who His Choice Wa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NEVER!!! Don Jazzy’s Mother Rejects His Marriage Choice, Guess Who His Choice Wa (3421 Views)

Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral / Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEVER!!! Don Jazzy’s Mother Rejects His Marriage Choice, Guess Who His Choice Wa by 2Ebisco: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
From the look of things, Michael Collins Ajere aka Don Jazzy the Mavin boss will have to continue his search as far as a future partner is concerned.

The music mogul whose undying love for international music star Rihanna is not strange has received a stern warning from his mother that she would not accept Rihanna as a daughter in law.
Don Jazzy in his usual style had posted a photo of himself locked in a passionate embrace with Riri…(ok, a photoshop version), and his mother who now monitors him on Instagram was quick to comment : “I don’t want this one” she wrote, rejecting Don Jazzy’s choice of love!
She also consoled herself that even though Jazzy is crazy about Riri, he will never get him… Don Jazzy also accepted that he will never get Rihanna! So sad…

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/never-don-jazzys-mother-rejects-his.html

Re: NEVER!!! Don Jazzy’s Mother Rejects His Marriage Choice, Guess Who His Choice Wa by Follygunners: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
OP Really?

1 Like

Re: NEVER!!! Don Jazzy’s Mother Rejects His Marriage Choice, Guess Who His Choice Wa by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
This guy is so obsessed with Riri.

I hate the fact that Riri hasn’t followed back.
Re: NEVER!!! Don Jazzy’s Mother Rejects His Marriage Choice, Guess Who His Choice Wa by Bluezy13(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
Rokia2:
This guy is so obsessed with Riri.
I hate the fact that Riri hasn’t followed back.
He may not be obsessed.
He may just be having fun even if he may like her.
Re: NEVER!!! Don Jazzy’s Mother Rejects His Marriage Choice, Guess Who His Choice Wa by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
;Dmy COLLABO my COLLABO my COLLABO
Re: NEVER!!! Don Jazzy’s Mother Rejects His Marriage Choice, Guess Who His Choice Wa by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
bloggers and lies are like 5&6 don jazzy's mother now uses instagram what do you take us for?
Re: NEVER!!! Don Jazzy’s Mother Rejects His Marriage Choice, Guess Who His Choice Wa by jonero4(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
fake...look at don jazzy's fingers in dat pix
Re: NEVER!!! Don Jazzy’s Mother Rejects His Marriage Choice, Guess Who His Choice Wa by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bluezy13:

He may not be obsessed.

He may just be having fun even if he may like her.

Lol you and I both know if Rihanna reach out to him he’s def hitting it.
Re: NEVER!!! Don Jazzy’s Mother Rejects His Marriage Choice, Guess Who His Choice Wa by iluvdonjazzy: 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
eyaah, DON DON, take heart u hear.
Re: NEVER!!! Don Jazzy’s Mother Rejects His Marriage Choice, Guess Who His Choice Wa by falcon01: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Jayz ét beyoncé
Re: NEVER!!! Don Jazzy’s Mother Rejects His Marriage Choice, Guess Who His Choice Wa by Bluezy13(m): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
Rokia2:

Lol you and I both know if Rihanna reach out to him he’s def hitting it.

Who wouldn't hit?? cheesy
Re: NEVER!!! Don Jazzy’s Mother Rejects His Marriage Choice, Guess Who His Choice Wa by Khd95(m): 12:14am On Jun 14, 2018
At his age he is still a mama's boy, imagine his mama telling him to prove he is not okobo(impotent)

When small boys wizzy nd davido already proved their balls

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Broda Shaggi (Video) / Davido Reveals The Meaning Of A Picture On The Back Cover Of His Album / Fireboy DML Replaces Davido As The New Cover Of Apple Music Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.