Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Abiola Daughter Apologise To Buhari For What Her Father Did To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Daughter Apologise To Buhari For What Her Father Did To Buhari (822 Views)

Senate Confirms Omolola Abiola-Edewor, MKO Abiola’s Daughter NDIC Director / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiola Daughter Apologise To Buhari For What Her Father Did To Buhari by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hafsat Abiola has apologised to President Muhammadu Buhari for what her father, the presumed winner of the June 12, 1993, presidential election, Chief MKO Abiola, might have done to him.

Speaking during the Special national honours investiture of her late father during which the president apologized for the election annulment, she said she did what her father would have done if he was still alive.

She added: “Who would have ever believed given the relationship that you (President Buhari) had with Chief MKO Abiola that you would be the instrument God will use to honour this man and to bring recognition and healing to the country.

“You apologized to my family and it touched my heart. You know that I also lost my mother in this struggle so that apology meant so much.

“Let me use this opportunity, on behalf of the Chief MKO Abiola because I know what he would have done, I use this opportunity to apologize to you, to apologize to your family, anything that he might have done to harm you and to harm your family.

“Let me also say at this juncture that Chief MKO Abiola was so committed to us saying farewell to poverty in Nigeria and today we have more people in poverty in Nigeria than we had in 1993.

“I read the statement that you made where you said we should prepare now to wage a battle for the defence of the people of Nigeria against those who think of themselves as the landlords of Nigeria.“Let me say to you that by recognizing June 12, you awaken so many heroes and heroines of Nigeria’s struggle who have shown because they stood firm on June 12 that money cannot buy them.
“If there is any march that we need to march, if there is any protest that we need to be present to protest, you have called up your own new Army for the defence of this country.

“And President Muhammadu Buhari, this fight will not take you, God willing, as it has taken MKO but let us fight and bring about the conclusion of MKO struggle that the Nigerian people should be the ones in full control of this country. “It is not for a few landlords whoever they may be, it is for the 200 million people of Nigeria.”

Also speaking, a human rights lawyer, Femi Falana, urged the president to prevail on his security agencies in the country, in the spirit of June 12, to start to respect the fundamental rights of all Nigerians.
According to him, the human rights community will work assiduously with the Buhari’s administration to end the reckless killings in the country.
He noted that seven administrations before Buhari’s administration pretended over the June 12.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/abiolas-daughter-hafsat-apologises-to-buhari/

You can find the video here:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/6/video-hafsat-abiola-apologises-to-president-buhari-for-any-hurt-her-father-might-have-caused-him.html

or here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaQ9yD-Cx4E
Re: Abiola Daughter Apologise To Buhari For What Her Father Did To Buhari by Mynd44: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Abiola Daughter Apologise To Buhari For What Her Father Did To Buhari by bedspread: 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Abiola Daughter Apologise To Buhari For What Her Father Did To Buhari by darkid1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
My face right now

Re: Abiola Daughter Apologise To Buhari For What Her Father Did To Buhari by delishpot: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
darkid1:
My face right now

LOL
Re: Abiola Daughter Apologise To Buhari For What Her Father Did To Buhari by AndroBlaze: 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
A daughter that any serious father would be proud of.

She acknowledged the sins of her father and did the needful.

She is a great representative of our culture.
Re: Abiola Daughter Apologise To Buhari For What Her Father Did To Buhari by truthfulparrot(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
Is it possible that MKO had hand in the palace coup that ousted Buhari in 1985?
Most of were quick to read political undertone to the recognition of June 12 as democracy day by PMB. But if we reflect deeply on the fact that the powerful and deadly Cabal and some members of northern Oligarchy that were responsible for the truncation of June 12 1993 are still very much alive, we will commend the courage of PMB. He got this one right.
Re: Abiola Daughter Apologise To Buhari For What Her Father Did To Buhari by truthfulparrot(m): 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
Is it possible that MKO had hand in the palace coup that ousted Buhari in 1985?
Most of were quick to read political undertone to the recognition of June 12 as democracy day by PMB. But if we reflect deeply on the fact that the Cabal and some members of northern Oligarchy that were responsible for the truncation of June 12 1993 election are very powerful and still very much alive, we will commend the courage of PMB. He got this one right! He took a bold and patriotic steep that may even cost him 2019 election. These evil men will surely fight back PMB with all their political arsenals. PMB no doubt has his own faults,but maybe we are too critical of him........

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Love Shittu, He's Not A Woman - Ajimobi Mocks Buhari's Minister / 2019: Bafarawa Declares For Presidency, Says Buhari Is His Student / A Brief History Of The Great Igbo Nation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.