Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

With Less Than 10mb You Can Start Watching Worldcup Matches On Your Phone - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / With Less Than 10mb You Can Start Watching Worldcup Matches On Your Phone (540 Views)

What Year Did You Start Watching World Cup / Ross Barkley : I Wished Nigeria Picked Me For The Worldcup 2018 / Predict 2 Worldcup Matches & STAN A CHANE TO WIN An Iphone 6s & 2 Apple Watches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Less Than 10mb You Can Start Watching Worldcup Matches On Your Phone by Erotik(m): 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
The Almighty World Cup starts tomorrow. It's the biggest football tournament on earth.

Don't miss any World Cup matches because you're not at home or free from work.

You can now move around with your TV and Decorder in your pocket.

Download any of this apps from Google Playstore to stream live matches on your phone without leaving your work place.

Tested and trusted!

1. Live Football TV
2. Football Live TV

The Logos below will help you recognise these working apps as there are so many football tv apps that do not work.

They only invade your screen with ads.

They are less than 10mb each.

Disclaimer: This is not any form of ADVERTISEMENT. I don't even know or have any connection with the developers.

I just feel I should share with my fellow Nairalanders what I have been using to stream matches, such as EPL, EUCL etc, so nobody will miss any matches during the 2018 World Cup.

Re: With Less Than 10mb You Can Start Watching Worldcup Matches On Your Phone by ojay2053(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Baba, but it will consume your data nau cry. That's just my fear.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spain Appoint Fernando Hierro As New Coach / How Do I Goto Russia For The World Cup And How Much Would It Take / Top Instagram Channel To Earn Predict And Win Money From Nigeria Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.