Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Internship: Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Internship: Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Programme (18279 Views)

Nationwide Graduate Internship Recruitment At Dataville Research LLC / Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019 / Please Who Receive These Invite From Dataville Research Limited, Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internship: Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Programme by SirMustee(m): 1:49am On Apr 30, 2020
good day boss
Please could you give us update if you were able to partake or not?
and is the 5k spending worth

geemonee88:
Going by the comments I was scared I have been scammed but as at today the program is going well as I have downloaded the SPSS 16.0 app, Stata packages and R. We have just being briefed in our first course this 17th day on an Introduction to International Development, Internship is ending on the 31st of October. Will keep you guys posted
Re: Internship: Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Programme by Chinks(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nawah oooo. No concrete statement since 2018 about this intern program. It is well oooo
Re: Internship: Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Programme by Bomgirl(f): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Chinks:
Nawah oooo. No concrete statement since 2018 about this intern program. It is well oooo

I know, right? And I just received a mail from them o.
Re: Internship: Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Programme by Chinks(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bomgirl:

I know, right? And I just received a mail from them o.
What I'm saying in essence is that, nobody has said any positive thing about the program on this thread since 2018. I also received a text from them today. so, I came online to actually check the authenticity of the program because we're told we'll pay 5k for the program. I need testimonies from those who had enrolled for the program before now.

1 Like

Re: Internship: Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Programme by sirqeeboi(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
I beg no pay oo that how datalizedotcom scammed me of 3650naira still paining to now last year september.that how dey do they are scammers
Re: Internship: Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Programme by Bomgirl(f): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Chinks:
What I'm saying in essence is that, nobody has said any positive thing about the program on this thread since 2018. I also received a text from them today. so, I came online to actually check the authenticity of the program because we're told we'll pay 5k for the program. I need testimonies from those who had enrolled for the program before now.

I understand you. I'm saying this thread is 2 years old and no one has said ' I attended and this is what happened..'. I also received the mail and I came searching
Re: Internship: Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Programme by Teejay13(m): 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
I just got the test as well but am quite skeptical about the 5k thing, please any advice, going forward.

Thank you
Re: Internship: Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Programme by DukeJenrus: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
Same here 5k for what in I don't understand them
Re: Internship: Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Programme by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 05, 2021
Good morning guys.

Well, I happen to undergo the internship with the Dataville Research LLC. Basically, it was more of an internship and learning modules on International Development ranging from Poverty Assessment and some other intricacies.

YES, I also paid Five thousand Naira for the internship. Well, this may be quite surprising since internships are meant to pay someone. However, it was stated that the payment was for the course module and learning materials.

Also be informed that most of the module and lessons will be undertaken using Microsoft Teams.

All in all, it was a great learning experience, charting some basic intricacies in the modus operandi of international development and development economics.

More so, I was able to forge some good connections from the internship and served as a valuable experience on my CV.

So, if you have the 5k and you want to learn some stuffs on international development, you can do well to pay the money.

More so, if you still have doubts on the organization, you can search them on LinkedIn and you will see myriads of individuals who have undergone the internship and learning curve.

In conclusion, I was sceptical about the payment due to lack of information, most especially review from people about the internship but it was a trial program I never regretted paying for.

PS: I finished with the 2020 Advanced Global South Cohort. However, the internship isn't a guarantee for getting a job after the internship program. It is just more or less an eye opener into the learning curves in international development.

I just thought to give review since there isn't one after a long while.

Shalom!

All the best in your decision!

9 Likes

Re: Internship: Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Programme by CalebLebsco56(m): 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
I just got message from Data ville for the intern programme2021..som1 should highlight me the legitimacy of the programme I learn you will pay 5k..we dey find job..not to pay for intern again
I am confused?
Re: Internship: Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Programme by CalebLebsco56(m): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
aysuccess99:
Good morning guys.

Well, I happen to undergo the internship with the Dataville Research LLC. Basically, it was more of an internship and learning modules on International Development ranging from Poverty Assessment and some other intricacies.

YES, I also paid Five thousand Naira for the internship. Well, this may be quite surprising since internships are meant to pay someone. However, it was stated that the payment was for the course module and learning materials.

Also be informed that most of the module and lessons will be undertaken using Microsoft Teams.

All in all, it was a great learning experience, charting some basic intricacies in the modus operandi of international development and development economics.

More so, I was able to forge some good connections from the internship and served as a valuable experience on my CV.

So, if you have the 5k and you want to learn some stuffs on international development, you can do well to pay the money.

More so, if you still have doubts on the organization, you can search them on LinkedIn and you will see myriads of individuals who have undergone the internship and learning curve.

In conclusion, I was sceptical about the payment due to lack of information, most especially review from people about the internship but it was a trial program I never regretted paying for.

PS: I finished with the 2020 Advanced Global South Cohort. However, the internship isn't a guarantee for getting a job after the internship program. It is just more or less an eye opener into the learning curves in international development.

I just thought to give review since there isn't one after a long while.

Shalom!

All the best in your decision!
thanks dear
Re: Internship: Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Programme by Walai(m): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
See as I almost use my only remaining 3k order drink for Dem boys based on say I don get International NGO job.
Only to see 5k payment embarassed

Who i offend sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Employers Making Things Difficult For Job Seekers Everyday / Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruiting / Customer Care Job Vacancy At UNC Enterprises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.