Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US (127873 Views)

Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide / Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter / Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by zeenaman: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
If you investigate this deeply, you will see that it has to do with infidelity. Maybe the man discovered the kids were not his
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by emonkey(m): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
What purpose is this useless thing called marriage ?
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by cococandy(f): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
He should have killed himself alone and died miserably. Wicked man.

95% of violent crimes in the world are committed by men. Something drastic needs to be done about this. Any stupid guy who can’t have his way takes up a gun and kills those around him. Ranging from school boys to old men, they all have the same thing in common. Which is asinine entitlement that causes them to think others owe them a certain reward/behavior or they will destroy things around them.

And the funny thing is they turn around to blame their victims for their behaviors. If she didn’t do this then I wouldn’t have done that.

6 Likes

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by cococandy(f): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
zeenaman:
If you investigate this deeply, you will see that it has to do with infidelity. Maybe the man discovered the kids were not his
Here’s one. Victim blaming without knowing the true story. And so fvcking what if the kid/s aren’t his? Why couldn’t he drag his miserable ass out of the marriage? He took the easy way. He should have stayed alive to suffer the consequences of his wickedness.
Someone that can kill (and kill a child too probably deserves to be cheated on). I have no sympathy for him if that’s what happened

2 Likes

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by CircleOfWilis: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kanwuliaextra.....Dey sleep with ur eyes open o, I no wan hear stori say one maniac in the name of houseban strangle u o
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by belatoxx: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
f
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by TrumpDonald2: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:
RIP to the dead.

If you want to die, kill yourself ONLY and don't decide for others.

This might not be unrelated to the average African man's desire to "dominate" his wife.

The West, U.S. especially favours women. Your wife can cheat on you on your matrimonial bed in a house you bought and still collect 50% of your property in a divorce.

If you wanna form Big Boss, better sit your black ass in Africa.

Damn!! That definitely hurts.
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by delerx(m): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
Either ways is still suicidal. If u took her abroad she becomes a pain in the ass. Leave her home, she starts fucking one slowpoke who would later arrange ur death. O boy this life hard. Even prayers can not make a woman think straight. My advice to guys, just enjoy ur life but try to play safe

2 Likes

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Slimsly100(f): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oh lawd!!? The devil has changed residence from hell to earth. What for heaven's sake could have caused this brouhaha ehn!!!
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by ikevictor: 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
gen2lpat:
Husband ran a DNA on their kids and it happened that he is not the father of the second child. He shot the wife, the daughter, and himself.

Just guessing.

Someone’s brain need defragmentation
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by NdiaraIGBO: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
babeosisi:
see beautiful couple
what a tragedy

See your mouth.......so just because you see a beautiful picture you are concluding that the marriage is beautiful?
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by NdiaraIGBO: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
delerx:
Either ways is still suicidal. If u took her abroad she becomes a pain in the ass. Leave her home, she starts fucking one slowpoke who would later arrange ur death. O boy this life hard. Even prayers can not make a woman think straight. My advice to guys, just enjoy ur life but try to play safe

What is wrong with you people? What exactly do you need HER for?

1 Like

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Maket: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
THIS MAN DEAD BODY DESERVES SOME SLAPS. when is the body coming to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
Sic sempa...when your wife is about to divorce rape you...but why kill the kid though undecided
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by millionboi2: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
cococandy:
He should have killed himself alone and died miserably. Wicked man.

95% of violent crimes in the world are committed by men. Something drastic needs to be done about this. Any stupid guy who can’t have his way takes up a gun and kills those around him. Ranging from school boys to old men, they all have the same thing in common. Which is asinine entitlement that causes them to think others owe them a certain reward/behavior or they will destroy things around them.

And the funny thing is they turn around to blame their victims for their behaviors. If she didn’t do this then I wouldn’t have done that.
u d wicked 4concludin without hearing d man side of d story.

1 Like

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by KanwuliaExtra: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
CircleOfWilis:
Kanwuliaextra.....Dey sleep with ur eyes open o, I no wan hear stori say one maniac in the name of houseban strangle u o

E nefa reach like dat o. . . .haba! cheesy
The reason OPEN MARRIAGES rock. wink
We don't have that kind of 'e badu belle and e jolosi' problems. . . .since na 'CHOP AND LET CHOP'!
First to quench. . . .last one 'standing'! cool

Muchechechechechechecheeeeeeeeeiiiiii!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by thunderbabs: 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
What i want to know is...shey na village pipu for naija dial d guy number ni, abi na him speed dial death by himself...coz ayam not xstanding shocked
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by sisisioge: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dearest Lord in heaven! Please let peace reign on earth! Kilode!
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by naijjaman(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mariangeles:
Nigerians in the diaspora, here's a call for you all to come back home .
You can't keep killing yourselves over there...I mean what air are y'all breathing for you to behave like white people ? angry

Y'all need to come back... You need the struggle and the hardship to keep your minds busy ( believe me, murder will be the last thing on your mind) cool

As if there are no killings in Nigeria.

They should leave America and come back to Nigeria, Right?

Continue ....

1 Like

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by PoliticalChinex(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tufiakwa Afonja people!!

Yahoo Yahoo and skull mining in 9ja

Credit card frauds and murder-suicide abroad!
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by cococandy(f): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
millionboi2:
u d wicked 4concludin without hearing d man side of d story.
He’s a murderer. Nothing to hear from his side. Go and tell that dead kid to wait and hear from the man’s side before she dies. I guess you can’t because she’s already dead

3 Likes

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pathetic.
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Essential(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:
RIP to the dead.

This might not be unrelated to the average African man's desire to "dominate" his wife.

The West, U.S. especially favours women. Your wife can cheat on you on your matrimonial bed in a house you bought and still collect 50% of your property in a divorce.

foolish talk from complete woman wrapper. Is it only africans that kills their wife?
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by dasparrow: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
CSTR1003:
My cousin in Switzerland just finished building his house.

He is coming home in December to marry, impregnate his wife and leave her here in Nigeria in charge of his properties, while he goes back to Europe.

Importing wives to the west is no longer fashionable.

I feel sorry for the foolish woman that will agree to that type of of shitty arrangement. Your cousin wants to marry yet live single. A marriage where husband and wife don't live together is not a marriage. That is a scam. This is why I have no iota of respect for Nigerian married people.

2 Likes

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by aimmoney9: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:
RIP to the dead.

If you want to die, kill yourself ONLY and don't decide for others.

That's why I love trump, in his marriage certificate he put a clause that in the event of divorce d woman won't be getting any half of his property....it's for unwise guys DAT won't step up

1 Like

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Cowbuhari: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
JayJohnson:

I chose to be a coward like Cownu and Ojukwu
Cownu is presently in the belly of the fish cheesy grin cheesy grin
I choose not to sight tha moon until my Fulani masters sight and tell me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by MartinCorridon: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
Essential:
Essential to his useless fagg0t father:
foolish talk from complete woman wrapper. Is it only africans that kills their wife?

I understand now. Pele grin
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
Funnicator:
Afonjagrin

Typical South West coward. Why don't you wait for police to come and nab you, death won't save you Mr.

Fornicator, why didn't Ojukwu (your Lord and Master) wait for the Federal Forces?

Why did he run to Cote d'Ivoire? Bastardš
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by gwama: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Suicides and murders every part of the world, is it the end of time?? cry cry
Re: Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
African women in the US stampling on their culture for foreign one leading to needless deaths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy / Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) / Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.