Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

SARS Officers Bite More Than They Can Chew After Slapping Soldier(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Bite More Than They Can Chew After Slapping Soldier(video) (2513 Views)

Yahoo Boy Caught Live On Instagram Video Call By Real American Soldier (video) / Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) / Naval Officer Molested By Angry Crowd After Slapping Apprentice In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Officers Bite More Than They Can Chew After Slapping Soldier(video) by Shaev7(m): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
A group of SARS operatives experienced a unique kind of difficulty after meeting with a soldier thought to be a fraudster.
In Abeokuta, Ogun State, the officers of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) had too much to chew following an assault on a soldier thought to be a Yahoo Boy.
A footage shared via Instagram today showed a violent scene revealing a confrontation between a group of policemen and the serviceman.
The soldier who was dressed casually did not appear pleased following the assault which ensured his shirt was ripped.
As seen in the video, the party engaged themselves in an unfriendly conversation held close to a vehicle suspected to be owned by the soldier.
The incident is coming at the heels of an order by the Inspector General of Police Ibrahim Idris who warned SARS officers against needless search.
This was his reaction to the call on social media urging the police force to dismiss the unit.

See source for video below;

http://www.joeoseotoi..com/2018/06/sars-officers-bite-more-than-they-can.html?m=1

cc: Lalasticlacla;

Mynd44
OAM4J
Seun

Re: SARS Officers Bite More Than They Can Chew After Slapping Soldier(video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
you just came here to speak big english but you actually said nothing.

12 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Bite More Than They Can Chew After Slapping Soldier(video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
I swear to God d person above me Jst spoke my mind, op ur capping plenty

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Bite More Than They Can Chew After Slapping Soldier(video) by godfatherx: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
E go red for am
Re: SARS Officers Bite More Than They Can Chew After Slapping Soldier(video) by Timileyin1234(m): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
I help those SARS pray for the retaliation
If two fit die this week. Thug go reduce

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Bite More Than They Can Chew After Slapping Soldier(video) by Glorylynn: 1:16am On Jun 14, 2018
Naija!

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Bite More Than They Can Chew After Slapping Soldier(video) by Shaev7(m): 2:08am On Jun 14, 2018
Glorylynn:
Naija!

Naso oo
Re: SARS Officers Bite More Than They Can Chew After Slapping Soldier(video) by pacino26(m): 7:27am On Jun 14, 2018
The funniest part of the madness was the SARS men taking video shots too. What for

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Bite More Than They Can Chew After Slapping Soldier(video) by Shaev7(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2018
pacino26:
The funniest part of the madness was the SARS men taking video shots too. What for
They so look despicable.
Re: SARS Officers Bite More Than They Can Chew After Slapping Soldier(video) by TOSIN116: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
embarassed I NOT UNDERSTANDING! in order to stop anyone from quoting me i have decided to cool

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Bite More Than They Can Chew After Slapping Soldier(video) by ipobarecriminals: 1:30am On Jun 15, 2018
sad nah to dey carry Nokia 3310 and drive beetle car be dat

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Thief And His Gang Caught Stealing Television In Delta (graphic Photos / Richest Begger In Enugu! / Armed Robbers Are Currently Attacking FOUR Banks In Owo, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.