Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,551 members, 7,847,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

“I Have Mandate Of My People To Run For House Of Rep” –ogunwa Oboli - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Have Mandate Of My People To Run For House Of Rep” –ogunwa Oboli (258 Views)

Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC / Omoni Oboli Helped With Crowd Coordination As VP Osinbajo Waited To Vote / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Mandate Of My People To Run For House Of Rep” –ogunwa Oboli by NFFGG: 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
“I Have Mandate of My People To Run For House of Rep” –Ogunwa Oboli

"my immediate constituents also repose confidence in me. They know I am more than capable and qualify to represent them at the National Assembly in Abuja. Apart from being a Chartered Engineer, Fellow Chattered Accountant, Fellow Chattered Tax Consultant, a World Class Environmentalist, I am also a known"

Read more http://www.starnews.com.ng/i-have-confidence-of-my-people-to-run-for-house-of-rep-ogunwa-oboli/
Re: “I Have Mandate Of My People To Run For House Of Rep” –ogunwa Oboli by Viktom(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
no be by academic qualification my friend. just my opinion though. God help u any way

(1) (Reply)

Those In Doubt Of My Performance Can Come For Facts And Figures - Masari / Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari / Why I Like Buhari - Methodist Arch Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.