Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus (1439 Views)

Student Shocked Global Tech Gurus With Her Newly Invented "Smart Shoes" / Someone Special Needs This Iphone 8plus & X / Need Advice: How Best To Get This Iphone To Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by david4z: 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
Some1 brought this to me.. guess she bought it from us. Online.. help shows activate iphone

Re: Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
ok
Re: Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by decatalyst(m): 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
david4z:
Some1 brought this to me.. guess she bought it from us. Online.. help shows activate iphone

It the network at that particular time. Try to use a reliable WiFi
Re: Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
Connect to wifi with good internet
Re: Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by StPete: 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
This is exactly what is currently affecting my iPad. I’ve tried every single network I know, even used all the WiFi’s available in Nigeria but still no solution. I even took the iPad to Computer village at ikeja for help but they couldn’t fix it. Now the iPad is laying fallow at home. I’d like further help on this.

NB I was using the iPad and only wanted to upgrade my iOS before things turned around this way
Re: Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by Iamnobody: 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
david4z:

It’s locked to a US network...you have to use a chip to unlock it

2 Likes

Re: Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by Wizkhalifa2(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
U shud do an imei check on the iPhone, if u can't access the imei frm the phone, Try connecting to iTunes on a laptop

Thru d imei u wud knw if it's network locked, if it is, u can pay to unlock fully or use a chip to unlock it.
Re: Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by Basiljoe: 1:58am On Jun 14, 2018
StPete:
This is exactly what is currently affecting my iPad. I’ve tried every single network I know, even used all the WiFi’s available in Nigeria but still no solution. I even took the iPad to Computer village at ikeja for help but they couldn’t fix it. Now the iPad is laying fallow at home. I’d like further help on this.

NB I was using the iPad and only wanted to upgrade my iOS before things turned around this way
Same thing happened to me, here's what you need to do: re download the iPad firmware and flash using iTunes, flash using recovery mode in itunes.
Re: Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by StPete: 7:58am On Jun 14, 2018
Basiljoe:
Same thing happened to me, here's what you need to do: re download the iPad firmware and flash using iTunes, flash using recovery mode in itunes.

Thanks chief! Is the firmware any different from the iOS? Cos if it’s the same or it’s what carries the iOS, then I’ve done that process a thousand times. At some point, I now start getting errors midway through the process. Presently my iPad is even in recovery mode
Re: Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by david4z: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
U shud do an imei check on the iPhone, if u can't access the imei frm the phone, Try connecting to iTunes on a laptop

Thru d imei u wud knw if it's network locked, if it is, u can pay to unlock fully or use a chip to unlock it.

Where can i do this
Re: Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by Wizkhalifa2(m): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
david4z:

Where can i do this
u can do it urself
Re: Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by david4z: 7:20am On Jun 16, 2018
She was using it before she upgraded to ios 11.04 and boom.. this
Re: Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by StPete: 8:34am On Jun 18, 2018
david4z:
She was using it before she upgraded to ios 11.04 and boom.. this

Please if you find or have found a way for yourself, kindly let me know

1 Like

Re: Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by david4z: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2018
StPete:

Please if you find or have found a way for yourself, kindly let me know
ok i will
Re: Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by david4z: 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
Not yet
Re: Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by StPete: 5:32am On Sep 15, 2018
Same as me. But if you have a back up of the IPhone, you can restore back to how it previously was
Re: Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by david4z: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2018
Anything?
Re: Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by david4z: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2018
StPete:
Same as me. But if you have a back up of the IPhone, you can restore back to how it previously was
did you have a solution to this?
Re: Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by StPete: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2018
david4z:
did you have a solution to this?

I initially did but still wanted to upgrade so I deleted the backup to allow me upgrade but ended up back to square one. In a nutshell, I’m still stuck.
Re: Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by david4z: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
StPete:

I initially did but still wanted to upgrade so I deleted the backup to allow me upgrade but ended up back to square one. In a nutshell, I’m still stuck.
what did you do?
Re: Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by Iamnobody: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
StPete:

Phone is network locked ...most likely to the ring network . You can get a chip to unlock for 3k or do worldwide unlock for 5k
Re: Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by StPete: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Iamnobody:

Phone is network locked ...most likely to the ring network . You can get a chip to unlock for 3k or do worldwide unlock for 5k

Where would I get that?
Re: Help ..what Do I Do To This Iphone.. Apple Gurus by Iamnobody: 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
StPete:

Where would I get that?

These technology section you're in. Just check around

(1) (Reply)

Sold! Sold! US Used Dell Latitude E6430 Core i5 / Sold / SEPTEMBER UPDATED PRICE for Factory Unlocked Apple Iphone 12 From USA ,355k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.