Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup (61709 Views)

Reasons Africans did not weep for Morocco Team / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) / Trump’s Pushes To Host 2026 FIFA World Cup In The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by Bigval5: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hey guys get latest cheap data plans for free browsing check out my signature.

Enjoy while it lasts
Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by Businessman1986(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
Goke7:

why did morocco refused to host afcon in 2015?

U get sense. Some have forgotten 2015

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by AreaFada2: 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
EmekusTHEgreat:
Africans and bad belle, don't know why Africans can never support their own

Which country refused to host AFCON because of Ebola?

Gotcha!! grin grin cheesy cheesy

There is always payback time. grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by Ekaka1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Moroccans...they're a very violent people.

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by vioment: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Where is Nigeria on this list? Arabs famzing on African soil don't make them Africans. Nigeria suppose to lead this list.
Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by Kobicove(m): 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
selemempe:
If only naija can get its act together and host the 2030 turnament

Una never chop belleful una wan host world cup... grin
Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by bewla(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
PurplePatch:
Bad BElle nations in Africa cannot even support one of its own. After they will say the continent is backward. Even SA no want rivalry. When will my people learn?
Without any atom of doubt I knew Nigeria were solidly behind Morocco. After Pinnick and their FA joined forces to push out Issa Hayatu and made way for Ahmad Ahmadlipsrsealed

But is Cameron on that list If not, what a forgiving nation! angry

igi aruwe bad belle south noting good come from south especially with Africa ending the South
Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by SlyCharlie(m): 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
tragergeorge:
no answer DAT one e just carry rush wan prove people wrong,na so over too kW de worry people here, you no see am say e don use shame go hide
Lol..
E come b like say I over do am..

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by DJInfluence: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
Well, Trump threaten them na...So they kuku vote for USA.
Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
bewla:
igi aruwe bad belle south noting good come from south especially with Africa ending the South
You can't blame them, Republic of South Africa is the big brother in SAFA (among the southern African nations) just like Nigeria in ECOWAS. They dictate to them. I love what they did to Morocco. Morocco need to apologised to all African nations at African Union if not. They would keep losing the bid to host world cup or any tournament in Africa.
Out of 211 members of FIFA only 200 voted; US, Canada & Mexico got 104 votes out of 200. If African countries supported Morocco they would have won that bid.
Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by MrGerald(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
PurplePatch:
Bad BElle nations in Africa cannot even support one of its own. After they will say the continent is backward. Even SA no want rivalry. When will my people learn?
Without any atom of doubt I knew Nigeria were solidly behind Morocco. After Pinnick and their FA joined forces to push out Issa Hayatu and made way for Ahmad Ahmadlipsrsealed

Must you vote them because they're fellow African country when they don't have what it takes to host event of such magnitude on ground and cannot put it up within time frame?
Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by dingbang(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Who dem hepp.. Nonsense nation. I heard they are racists sef

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by ooshinibos: 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
PurplePatch:

that's the reason the black race is backward ...and still backward
Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by histemple: 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
Arsenalholic:
See the countries that didn't vote them from Africa. They all have useless national teams that haven't been to the WC in a while. So they can't really be bothered.

Why did RSA refuse to vote for Morroco, though? Bad belle or what? This here is one of the major reasons Africa lags behind every other continent.

Make una ready. You people will be waking up by 2AM to watch WC games in 2026. By that time I would have become a citizen of Canada cool

You forgot that in 2002 Morocco refused to vote for RSA to host 2010 mundial.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
they pay morroco back with there own coin.
morrocco reap the fruit of there labour after they decidw not to host the AFCON using ebola as excuse rhey expect africans to vote for them. NEVER

CONTACT US FOR YOUR PROFEZSIONAL WEB DESIGN,AND ARTICLE WRITTEN

READ COOL AND INTERESTING STORY ON www.emperorblog.com.ng

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by Sig4real(m): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Arsenalholic:
See the countries that didn't vote them from Africa. They all have useless national teams that haven't been to the WC in a while. So they can't really be bothered.

Why did RSA refuse to vote for Morroco, though? Bad belle or what? This here is one of the major reasons Africa lags behind every other continent.

Make una ready. You people will be waking up by 2AM to watch WC games in 2026. By that timie I would have become a citizen of Canada cool

Uche gi dey dia

I'm with you brother...

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by room089: 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
selemempe:
If only naija can get its act together and host the 2030 turnament

Malaria fever
Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by Caseless: 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
gibzzhd:
Morocco them self do not participate in d all African games until d last 3 edition.they ain't comfortable referring to themselves a Africans.so y seek our favour this time.Nigeria voted against USA? Trump take note!
Morocco didn't participate in those competitions simply because they didn't qualify. Stop misleading people. Didn't Nigeria lose the Chan to them?
Trump intimidated those smaller countries into voting for them. Weah had to openly say they'd support the US cos that's where they aids from. Trump warned those who get help from the US to return the favour and they caved in.

The same Nigeria that told him to his face to make peace with north Korea(which he just did) can't be cowed
Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by ifymadu: 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
I don’t blame the Africa countries for not voting Morocco. Except you don’t want them to travel “Abroad “ during the World Cup. Morocco is too close home, not abroad
Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by lovat(m): 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
Caseless:
Morocco didn't participate in those competitions simply because they didn't qualify. Stop misleading people. Didn't Nigeria lose the Chan to them?
Trump intimidated those smaller countries into voting for them. Weah had to openly say they'd support the US cos that's where they aids from. Trump warned those who get help from the US to return the favour and they caved in.

The same Nigeria that told him to his face to make peace with north Korea(which he just did) can't be cowed
Buhari told Trump to make peace with North Korea? Can Buhari locate NK on a map? Can Buhari say the name of the President of NK? Does Buhari know the Continent NK is? Didn't Buhari ended up signing away his wife away to Trump until Trump backed out at the last minute because he doesnt do women on hijab

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by principi(m): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
PurplePatch:

Suddenly Morocco is an African nation because they want to host World Cup. Why did they leave CAF?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by Olatara(f): 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
lovat:
Buhari told Trump to make peace with North Korea? Can Buhari locate NK on a map? Can Buhari say the name of the President of NK? Does Buhari know the Continent NK is? Didn't Buhari ended up signing away his wife away to Trump until Trump backed out at the last minute because he doesnt do women on hijab
Uncle what are you saying?
Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by Metuh: 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
PurplePatch:

What do you even know

This same Morroco pulled out of African Union because they say they are not part of us.

in 2006, it remained a vote for SA to get the bid, Morocco voted for Germany instead.

They can never host that cup.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by Metuh: 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
ooshinibos:

that's the reason the black race is backward ...and still backward
Its you and you alone that is backward. Rubbish

What do you even know

This same Morroco pulled out of African Union because they say they are not part of us.
in 2006, it remained a vote for SA to get the bid, Morocco voted for Germany instead.

They can never host that cup.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by Gerarstar: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Every single African country that voted for North America will not even participate in the next five world Cup tournaments. Bad belle Africans
Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by otabaotaba: 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
All those people that are not surposed to be among the African countries mteeeew
Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by moststylish(m): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
daywatcher:

US is a Godless country oo...are you sure you want to living amongst sinners permanently?
so Nigeria is a Godly country
Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by Willress(m): 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
Goke7:

why did morocco refused to host afcon in 2015?

The north African nation have asked for the tournament to be postponed until 2016 over fears the Ebola disease could reach the country if they host it in January

http://www.goal.com/en/news/89/africa/2014/11/08/5960851/morocco-refuse-to-host-2015-afcon

This is the answer
Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by daywatcher: 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
moststylish:
so Nigeria is a Godly country

Shebi we pray before everything?
Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by samisj4real(m): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
Auladimeji:
Majorities are Christian country
CUNT
Re: List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup by goodnews777: 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
What is bad belle there. Who doesn,t know that north African countries are no go areas because of terrorism. Can any good thing come out of an Islamic country? Nigerians can be stupid and easily blindfolded because of man know man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Paul Pogba’s £2.9million Mansion (Photos) / THE NIGERIAN YOUTH AND CADET TALENTS/ PLAYERS THREAD (Home and Abroad) / Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.