Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

What Are The Words We Should Not Use To Our Boss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Words We Should Not Use To Our Boss (563 Views)

Nigeria looses milllions while we do not use our '.ng' Domain Name. / Orijin Of The Words "419" And "Yahoo Yahoo" / People Should Not Use Abusive Language In Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Words We Should Not Use To Our Boss by victorazy(m): 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2010
Pls i will like to know the kind of comments that a worker should not make to our boss and also Oga should not use on his worker eg.
1. Am too more than this work
2. How much is he paying me sef.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help To Execute My Lpo / Urgent Loan / Best Cargo And Shipments Handling In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.