Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,902 members, 7,841,380 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos (50497 Views)

SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) / Robber Begs For His Life After Being Caught During Unsuccessful Operation.photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos by summerflame(m): 6:08am On Jun 14, 2018
oshe11:
They shud continue.....

Too many yahoo boys in Naija and it aint healthy

Most of them don turn Ritualistz but claiming Streetz
I pray u fall a framed up SARS victim someday maybe your sense of judgement will be installed by then... Oponu

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos by chazon(m): 6:19am On Jun 14, 2018
I thought they stop this soon with strictly monitoring and enforcement of the intended order from the IG that they stay away from stop and search operations.
am alumni of this school.
its annoying to be rushing to class only to be caught up in trafiic there...... worse still by SARS telling you to bring your fone for checking
what rubbish.......

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 14, 2018
What do sars know about street sef? All the understand is iPhone, dreadlocks, hangout and Google translate whereas real Gees are balling with Samsung and long sleeve
Re: SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos by Akpacha(m): 6:45am On Jun 14, 2018
magicminister:

Please bro, just humble and don’t do gra gra. Those animals have no regards for human lives and no one would give you justice should the worst happen.
so u believe the guy? Person de nairaland the make mouth u de take amm serious. I read somewhere that it only mad man that would argue with police with gun.
Re: SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos by xreal: 6:46am On Jun 14, 2018
They are searching for robbery app.
Re: SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos by jrusky(m): 6:54am On Jun 14, 2018
SARS again? But I thought the IGP just said they should not do this again, but why police are so disobedience
Re: SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos by searchlight: 7:08am On Jun 14, 2018
DanielsParker:
Checking Phones for what? what business does the special anti robbery squad have with people's phones?
Or they just want to extort as usual?
I wonder where we got it wrong in Nigeria.
we go it wrong from 1914 amalgamation
Re: SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos by andrew12(m): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2018
okay the thunder still dey do press up.... (#1DAYUWILLREMEMBERYOUSAIDIS)
akeentech:
Them no born SARS well to SEARCH me
Re: SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos by Liberator007(m): 7:54am On Jun 14, 2018
CastedDude:
Despite the Nigeria police force stating that officers of the Special Anti- Robbery Squad (SARS) officers do not have the mandate to stop and search anyone as their job description is to tackle robbery, cattle rustling, kidnapping, violent crimes and others, the operatives were seen on operation earlier today.

According to a Facebook users, the SARS officers were seen operating free will at the school gate of University of Ilorin (UNILORIN), Kwara state. The officers were seen checking phones of students.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/sars-officers-allegedly-harass-students-during-stop-and-search-operation-in-kwara-photos.html

Just see the way they are dressed. No tags, no means of identification.. The police authority have failed to act and curb this menace.
Re: SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos by IAmAmbrose(m): 8:30am On Jun 14, 2018
akeentech:
when they catch you... You by urself go naked
Re: SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos by bobbiiee: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2018
I travelled to Ilorin from Lagos about two years ago. Shortly after we left Ogbomoso, we met SARS conducting stop and search. They searched all the bags and went through all the phones, they didn't check my phone. After we left, a student of Unilorin claimed that he had weed that was packaged in the bread. The saw gin on him, he claimed that he took it from his grandmother's shop.
Re: SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos by oshe11: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2018
summerflame:
I pray u fall a framed up SARS victim someday maybe your sense of judgement will be installed by then... Oponu
Lol

Never referred to the innocent ones bro

Chill
Re: SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos by Assassin101: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2018
say what??!!!

akeentech:
Re: SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos by Drekaz(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2018
angry
Kick that they obtained from one of their victim abi
Re: SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos by GILOSKY(m): 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
See as dey b like armed robber self
Re: SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos by cotzywitzy(m): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
Na their SUG dull nah..
Re: SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos by Dynamique: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
cotzywitzy:
Na their SUG dull nah..

UNILORIN doesn't have a Students Union President, they have an appointed Head Boy.
Re: SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos by Justiceleague1: 7:13am On Jun 15, 2018
summerflame:

keep praying and swearing..what you wish for others will surely come back to you in a 100 fold..

Oh,btw,enjoy ur ban grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos by cotzywitzy(m): 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Dynamique:

UNILORIN doesn't have a Students Union President, they have an appointed Head Boy.

Lol
Re: SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
IAmAmbrose:
There are 2 type of sarz i know... Sarz on the beat... And sarz wey dey beat #Endsarz :-/

Laff don kill me for here

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos by Fixedoddsjay: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
VIP Games Available Today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra / I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] / Proprietor, 70, Defiles Eight-year-old Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.