Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

My Grandmother Was Impregnated By Unknown Man Is My Father Part Of The Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Grandmother Was Impregnated By Unknown Man Is My Father Part Of The Family (956 Views)

Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Grandmother Was Impregnated By Unknown Man Is My Father Part Of The Family by meeky007(m): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
my grandfather died so my grandmother was impregnated by another man of which my father was born. now are we part of the family
someone pls help us
mature minds only
Re: My Grandmother Was Impregnated By Unknown Man Is My Father Part Of The Family by hector1046(m): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Shai! I don suffer! Wetin be this shocked

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Was Impregnated By Unknown Man Is My Father Part Of The Family by meeky007(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
normal thing lalasticlala
Re: My Grandmother Was Impregnated By Unknown Man Is My Father Part Of The Family by nanauju(f): 12:14am On Jun 14, 2018
Part of which family?

Ur biology grandpa or step grandpa

What am I even saying sef embarassed
Re: My Grandmother Was Impregnated By Unknown Man Is My Father Part Of The Family by meeky007(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2018
nanauju:
Part of which family?

Ur biology grandpa or step grandpa

What am I even saying sef embarassed
is my father part of his siblings family. As in d ones older than him but not d same father but it's d same mother
Re: My Grandmother Was Impregnated By Unknown Man Is My Father Part Of The Family by Diamond23(f): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2018
Yz he is buh usually raise dust especially were his half siblings r greedy
Re: My Grandmother Was Impregnated By Unknown Man Is My Father Part Of The Family by meeky007(m): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
Diamond23:
Yz he is buh usually raise dust especially were his half siblings r greedy
I don't unxst ur English
Re: My Grandmother Was Impregnated By Unknown Man Is My Father Part Of The Family by Diamond23(f): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
meeky007:
I don't unxst ur English
In a nutshell Yes he is!
Re: My Grandmother Was Impregnated By Unknown Man Is My Father Part Of The Family by meeky007(m): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
Diamond23:
In a nutshell Yes he is!
ok. sorry

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Was Impregnated By Unknown Man Is My Father Part Of The Family by Somatic(m): 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Depends on your prevalent culture and circumstance of the "kpekusing" at the time. While some cultures approve incorporation into the family, others starkly denounce it. Finding which side of the divide your culture leans towards is getting the answer to your question and not Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Was Impregnated By Unknown Man Is My Father Part Of The Family by meeky007(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
Somatic:
Depends on your prevalent culture and circumstance of the "kpekusing" at the time. While some cultures approve incorporation into the family, others starkly denounce it. Finding which side of the divide your culture leans towards is getting the answer to your question and not Nairaland.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Kids Cartoon Characters Story Books / Nigerian Man Tells Virgin Fiancée To Look For A Man To Disvirgin Her / Pray For Lebanon.... Sad Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.