Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria (3600 Views)

Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 / Infinix Hot 7 And Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specs : Upcoming Infinix Smartphone In 2019 / Watch All World Cup Matches Live On Kwesé Iflix App For N150 Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria by NaijaTechGuy(m): 1:35am On Jun 14, 2018
The greatest soccer event in the world is finally here, an event we all have been waiting for and will definitely be looking forward to and let's be honest some times we won't be able to watch the matches live on TV for one reason or the other. However, from the comfort of your smartphone you can definitely be sure you won't miss out on the action anytime, any where . In this post, I'll show you how to watch the matches live from your smartphone and also recommend some data plans that will serve you for streaming the matches (Nigerian Data Plans) , so without further ado , let me show you what to do.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-eNXnXLGWV5A/WyGmBPxllmI/AAAAAAAAM1Y/N4CZfbVVAS8ux__aUG0qlPwbyihHlnHRwCLcBGAs/s640/685006-617595-2018-fifa-world-cup-russia.jpg[/img]

How To Watch World Cup Live In Nigeria And Any Where Else From Your Smartphone

Download Mobdro Android App

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Y2pU2pvMFgU/WyGlxL2o7MI/AAAAAAAAM1I/LHFGgP4-K3w-MiZhr2_T0XtB0K7CNP2mgCLcBGAs/s640/Screenshot_20180614-001312.png[/img]

Launch The App And Select Sports
Under Sports you have more than 60 sports channels to choose from - ESPN, Euro Sports,Sky Sports , Bein Sports ,etc.
You can now choose any of the channels to watch your match. Different stations show different matches sometimes.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-A1rRYFv9xMo/WyGlxNGKzuI/AAAAAAAAM1M/oy_r9PfO99Ypp68hDQGm5P3ViYeIYgmWwCEwYBhgL/s640/Screenshot_20180614-001257.png[/img]

Recommended Data Plans
Streaming for 90 Minutes takes from 250MB to 400 MB so I suggest you use any of the plans below

NTEL - N1500 Unlimited for 2 days / N1000 for 12GB on WaWu SIM
MTN - N500 for 1GB (*406*2#)
Airtel - N1000 for 4.5GB data (3GB for Streaming On Youtube) Tunnel it using Psiphon and use it on your mobdro
9Mobile- > 1000Naira for 2GB Evening & Weekend plans from 7pm- 7am- *229*3*12#
Glo - Glo is giving free data on their yakata promo . dial *220# to migrate. You get 1.2GB free on a recharge of N1000,

1 Like

Re: How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria by NaijaTechGuy(m): 1:36am On Jun 14, 2018
Re: How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria by lfleak: 1:38am On Jun 14, 2018
great, but sometimes its difficult to get which channels streams which match, moko streaming app is also a great one that shows the match direct..

1 Like

Re: How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:38am On Jun 14, 2018
THIS IS where I will be watching 70% of the world cup matches.
All SUPER EAGLES match and some other interesting matches....

In case if Mobdro is m*ssing up, where again can i watch it please?!
Re: How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria by lfleak: 1:43am On Jun 14, 2018
post=68462265:

u can try that moko live stream app from playstore.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria by tbadejo25: 2:11am On Jun 14, 2018
Work your magic mods!
Re: How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria by Ezyp(m): 3:14am On Jun 14, 2018
post=68462265:

http://www.eplsite.com

1 Like

Re: How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:33am On Jun 14, 2018
lfleak:
u can try that moko live stream app from playstore.
Thanks so much
Re: How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:33am On Jun 14, 2018
Re: How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria by Kings1930(m): 8:23am On Jun 14, 2018
post=68462265:

TVTAP is the best streaming app
Re: How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:24am On Jun 14, 2018
Kings1930:
TVTAP is the best streaming app
Thanks a lot.
Re: How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria by NaijaTechGuy(m): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2018
cc mynd44
Re: How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2018
Pls how can one download this games as they are bin played bcus I want to be streaming and downloading as well
Re: How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria by yungpalizawa(m): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2018
How about iPhones?
Re: How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:43am On Jun 14, 2018
NaijaTechGuy:
The greatest soccer event in the world is finally here, an event we all have been waiting for and will definitely be looking forward to and let's be honest some times we won't be able to watch the matches live on TV for one reason or the other. However, from the comfort of your smartphone you can definitely be sure you won't miss out on the action anytime, any where . In this post, I'll show you how to watch the matches live from your smartphone and also recommend some data plans that will serve you for streaming the matches (Nigerian Data Plans) , so without further ado , let me show you what to do.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-eNXnXLGWV5A/WyGmBPxllmI/AAAAAAAAM1Y/N4CZfbVVAS8ux__aUG0qlPwbyihHlnHRwCLcBGAs/s640/685006-617595-2018-fifa-world-cup-russia.jpg[/img]

How To Watch World Cup Live In Nigeria And Any Where Else From Your Smartphone

Download Mobdro Android App

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Y2pU2pvMFgU/WyGlxL2o7MI/AAAAAAAAM1I/LHFGgP4-K3w-MiZhr2_T0XtB0K7CNP2mgCLcBGAs/s640/Screenshot_20180614-001312.png[/img]

Launch The App And Select Sports
Under Sports you have more than 60 sports channels to choose from - ESPN, Euro Sports,Sky Sports , Bein Sports ,etc.
You can now choose any of the channels to watch your match. Different stations show different matches sometimes.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-A1rRYFv9xMo/WyGlxNGKzuI/AAAAAAAAM1M/oy_r9PfO99Ypp68hDQGm5P3ViYeIYgmWwCEwYBhgL/s640/Screenshot_20180614-001257.png[/img]

Recommended Data Plans
Streaming for 90 Minutes takes from 250MB to 400 MB so I suggest you use any of the plans below

NTEL - N1500 Unlimited for 2 days / N1000 for 12GB on WaWu SIM
MTN - N500 for 1GB (*406*2#)
Airtel - N1000 for 4.5GB data (3GB for Streaming On Youtube) Tunnel it using Psiphon and use it on your mobdro
9Mobile- > 1000Naira for 2GB Evening & Weekend plans from 7pm- 7am- *229*3*12#
Glo - Glo is giving free data on their yakata promo . dial *220# to migrate. You get 1.2GB free on a recharge of N1000,

Pls how can one download this games as they are bin played bcus I want to be streaming and downloading as well
Re: How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria by zlatan(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
Download startimes application from playstore, register or login in via Facebook, subscription fee is #500 for 64 matches. You welcome.
Re: How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria by Hhenryy: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
zlatan:
Download startimes application from playstore, register or login in via Facebook, subscription fee is #500 for 64 matches. You welcome.

But apart from the subscription fee, you will still need to pay for data subscription of your network provider right?.. Imaging spending a total of 1k just to watch one match..... It doesn't make sense
Re: How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria by zlatan(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hhenryy:

But apart from the subscription fee, you will still need to pay for data subscription of your network provider right?.. Imaging spending a total of 1k just to watch one match..... It doesn't make sense

Yeah, you still have to pay for data subscription.
Re: How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria by Hhenryy: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
zlatan:

Yeah, you still have to pay for data subscription.

That is nonsense... Infact by the time you calculate the total money you will spend on the 64 matches, it would have exceeded the amount it will cost you to purchase a new decoder, dish and subscription.
Re: How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ok I will get the Wawu sim

1 Like

Re: How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria by Stevengold(m): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
currently watching the match with my laptop. using USB TV Box. watching it locally (STV) PHC. Pls is there any mobile device with TV? like the Nokia N96 we onced used.
Re: How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria by mosho2good: 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
U can also watch the match in facebook
just go to the search box the type world cup Pls the tram that is playing at the moment.

it reduce the mb there.

(1) (Reply)

TSTV Is Back- Watch 45 TSTV Premium HD Channels On Free-to-air Sat / Iphone X For Swap With XS Max / Xiaomi Redmi 9A Review - Specifications, Price & NEW Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.