Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Apostle Suleiman At War With His Biological Father Over PMB, APC: The Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Suleiman At War With His Biological Father Over PMB, APC: The Vanguard (1546 Views)

Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money / Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal / 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleiman At War With His Biological Father Over PMB, APC: The Vanguard by HungerBAD: 3:09am On Jun 14, 2018
Hon. Imoudu Sule, Renowned Edo born multimillionaire businessman and father of fiery preacher, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, is the current APC Leader in Auchi as well as the APC Deputy Leader, Etsako West, Edo State, Nigeria.

In a recent media chat with select journalists in Lagos, the elder statesman revealed why he’s coming out publicly this time to give his son a final warning against the backdrop of his persistent and unrelenting criticism of the President Muhammadu Buhari led APC Government.

While acknowledging and openly confessing his passionate love for his son Suleiman Johnson, and giving further reasons he continually warns the fiery priest to concentrate more on his Apostolic calling , Hon. Sule Imoudu stated categorically that he would not condone anyone who undermines the anti corruption crusade of President Muhammadu Buhari. “This is a man I love, respect and hold in high esteem for being a person of integrity over the years.”

Each time I hear people criticize my party, the (APC), my heart bleeds. Apostle Johnson Suleiman who’s my biological son and a renowned preacher of the gospel, is seemingly becoming a consistent critic of the ruling party lately. And I am seriously concerned about it as numerous well wishers are now urging me to call my son to order.

I hereby speak out to let Nigerians know that I have warned my son (Apostle Johnson Suleiman) to immediately leave politics to politicians and focus on his calling as a priest.

Being a retired Army officer, PMB is my commander in chief and the overall leader of my party, the APC. Hence, I will do anything in my capacity as a stake holder to support Mr. President for his noble repositioning of our dear country Nigeria.”

Consequently, anybody who is not supporting the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari is an enemy of the nation.”

While complaining bitterly, he further explained that he decided to speak out publicly this time that his son had travelled abroad for his routine missionary work; just to let Nigerians and indeed the whole world know that his son has defied all their private talks as father and son on subject matter; over time. Hon. Sule Imoudu also wondered why his son who’s a philanthropist and clergy would be seen dabbling into politics every now and then.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/apostle-suleiman-war-biological-father-pmb-apc/

Lalasticlacla Mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleiman At War With His Biological Father Over PMB, APC: The Vanguard by bedspread: 3:11am On Jun 14, 2018
Father does not see beyond the Physical....

I pity Nigerians who are clamouring for Buhari Especially the Christians!!

It will be a Grave Disater with Buhari...

Ask the LORD to Open ur Spiritual Eyes...

The Benue killings will be a Child's play to the Blood that will flow if Pmb is not stopped!!

There is Nothing like a Good Devil....

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman At War With His Biological Father Over PMB, APC: The Vanguard by ipobarecriminals: 3:17am On Jun 14, 2018
sad
Re: Apostle Suleiman At War With His Biological Father Over PMB, APC: The Vanguard by chukxie(m): 3:26am On Jun 14, 2018
Wow ! Those are tough words coming from Apostle Suleiman's dad. In a nutshell he's said he can kill his son to protect the interest of APC! In a sane country where laws are upheld, and the protection of lives and wellbeing of its citizens are given top priority, Hon. Imoudu would have been invited to the police station for questioning.
Re: Apostle Suleiman At War With His Biological Father Over PMB, APC: The Vanguard by diasporaman(m): 3:48am On Jun 14, 2018
This is fake. I'm Apostle Johnson Suleman's aide and nothing as such ever happened

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman At War With His Biological Father Over PMB, APC: The Vanguard by Hector09(m): 3:49am On Jun 14, 2018
Iberiberism
Re: Apostle Suleiman At War With His Biological Father Over PMB, APC: The Vanguard by dafeyankee: 3:50am On Jun 14, 2018
diasporaman:
This is fake. I'm Apostle Johnson Suleman's aide and nothing as such ever happened

Talk true.
Re: Apostle Suleiman At War With His Biological Father Over PMB, APC: The Vanguard by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:00am On Jun 14, 2018
HungerBAD:

Hon. Imoudu Sule, Renowned Edo born multimillionaire businessman and father of fiery preacher, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, is the current APC Leader in Auchi as well as the APC Deputy Leader, Etsako West, Edo State, Nigeria.

In a recent media chat with select journalists in Lagos, the elder statesman revealed why he’s coming out publicly this time to give his son a final warning against the backdrop of his persistent and unrelenting criticism of the President Muhammadu Buhari led APC Government.

I hereby speak out to let Nigerians know that I have warned my son (Apostle Johnson Suleiman) to immediately leave politics to politicians and focus on his calling as a priest.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/apostle-suleiman-war-biological-father-pmb-apc/

Lalasticlacla Mynd44
Them don find one post give this man, now he wants to cage his son undecided

Papa, Apostle cannot leave politics for the politicians cause their decisions will equally affect him and his generations tomorrow

Ask Jeremiah and Elijah, they will tell you how they liberated their people by speaking up!

Jesus Christ did not spare them either

Beware of Enemies from within

So Papa relax, you ain't seen nothing yet cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman At War With His Biological Father Over PMB, APC: The Vanguard by hakimi1974(m): 4:03am On Jun 14, 2018
pa sule, you wont understand your son's pain. his offering and tithes basket is not full and overflowing with stolen funds that our crazed and supremely corrupt politicians normally dash out to most of these so called daddy g.o's.
Re: Apostle Suleiman At War With His Biological Father Over PMB, APC: The Vanguard by HungerBAD: 4:04am On Jun 14, 2018
diasporaman:

The Guardian Newspaper is lying too?

http://guardian.ng/news/apostle-suleiman-father-face-off-over-buhari/

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman At War With His Biological Father Over PMB, APC: The Vanguard by hakimi1974(m): 4:08am On Jun 14, 2018
diasporaman:
thanks for the clarification. but, did he truely yansh that babe with big ukwu?.
Re: Apostle Suleiman At War With His Biological Father Over PMB, APC: The Vanguard by Mynd44: 4:20am On Jun 14, 2018

(1)

Imo 2019: How Allied Forces Will Share Imo APC Ticket In 2019. / Breaking: South East Mega Rally For PMB Happening Now In Owerri...photos / VAR: Another First From Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.