Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 14/06/2018 Thursday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 14/06/2018 Thursday (311 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 14/06/2018 Thursday by banabest(m): 5:29am On Jun 14, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

Thursday,14th June 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Ezekiel Chapters 31,32&33_

➡TOPIC: *WHAT YE SEEK*

�BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 6:33
_But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Many people seek wealth, fame, power and so on, and
they would do anything including participating in
heinous crimes to achieve their goal. However, the
Bible in Matthew 6:31-32 says that God knows we have need for food, clothes and accommodation. "Therefore take no thought saying, What shall we eat? Or what shall we drink? Or wherewithal shall we be clothed..." Proverbs 10:22 says that the Lord is able to bless His own. Since the Lord is able to bless and prosper His children without them engaging in illicit activities,it
is therefore not befitting for a Christian to participate in the same crazy pursuit of 21" century societies for material things.
Evidently, those who want to be rich at all costs usually fall into diverse temptations and traps of the devil (1 Timothy 6:9-10).Out of desperation to be rich, they are easily drawn into sinful acts in the form of questionable businesses. The question therefore is:what do you seek? What are you running after? Be warned that
what you seek determines what you get. Seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness and God will surprise you with blessings that money cannot buy.
������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......
_My Father, give me the grace to seek your kingdom and righteousness with all my heart, Soul and might in Jesus name._

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Devotional 16/06/2018 / Gains Of Humility / Islamic Cleric Gives False Prophecy, Engages In Sex For Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.