Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,338 members, 7,957,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Should He Join Politics? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should He Join Politics? (430 Views)

Makinde Tells Clerics To Join Politics If They Want Nigeria To Progress / Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics / How To Join Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should He Join Politics? by mu2sa2: 6:20am On Jun 14, 2018
A graduate man sought my advice on whether or not to join politics. He is hopefull of getting at least the deputy governor ticket. However since the 14-year jail sentence was handed on the ex-governors Nyame & Dariye he's scared and having a rethink about political office. I am undecided on which course he should take. Do you think he should brave it and plunge into politics or remain in his presnt teaching job? Candid advice, please.
Re: Should He Join Politics? by UrVillagePelsin(m): 6:37am On Jun 14, 2018
Well, we need to know his experiences..

Was he a class rep during his days in school?
Was he in his department association board?
Is he stake holding as a SUG representative?
Have he caused strike before?
Have SARS harassed him before?

We need to know what he has faced to justify what he can face, else my advise would be..... Leave politics.

CHECK OUT https://icmaxblog.com

(1) (Reply)

Id Al-fitr Message: Set The 54 Soldiers Free- MURIC / People Will Praise Buhari After His Term In Office – Archbishop / The Alterations We Made To Budget 2018 Are Justifiable, House Of Reps Replies Bu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.