Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

I Was Beaten Up By Sars With Cutlass At 12:45am Today -man Crys Out On Twitter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Beaten Up By Sars With Cutlass At 12:45am Today -man Crys Out On Twitter (577 Views)

Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison / Mile 12 Boy Pursues SARS With Stones And Bottles From Their Area(Video) / Two Of My Brothers Were Killed In Plateau Massacre – Man Crys Out On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Beaten Up By Sars With Cutlass At 12:45am Today -man Crys Out On Twitter by 1960ng(m): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2018
A Nigerian Twitter user @Kamilitarry took to Twitter how he has beaten to pulp by the Nigerian Police ( FSARs) at the early hours of 12:45am in the morning.

He tweeted(@Kamilitarry):
It’s crazy how I got beat up by FSARS today at exactly 12:45am .The only thing that hurts is that I will never get justice ... this bastard was drunk AF!Why would any “Officer of the law” tell anyone that he drinks blood ?I was beat up with a cutlass put in handcuffs for absolutely nothing. ..Guys the videos are real!!. These guys(3) put me in a space bus (Toyota Sienna) that had no plate number and refused to enter the Area F police station even after putting me in handcuffs #EndSARS. “We are th Federal SARZ and we drink blood!! You no reach I go put bullet for your body” these words haven’t stopped playing in my head #EndSars. If any official out here doesn’t have any reasonable thing to say to me , please just shut up and keep whatever daft comment #EndSarsNow. Imagine @PoliceNG telling me that he will wast me nothing will happen just because he holds my documents and I said his wasting my time am going for a meeting. Is this a country. No #justice #EndSarsNow.

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/06/14/i-was-beaten-up-by-sars-at-1245am-today-man-crys-out-on-twitter/

Re: I Was Beaten Up By Sars With Cutlass At 12:45am Today -man Crys Out On Twitter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29am On Jun 14, 2018
SARS WHY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Beaten Up By Sars With Cutlass At 12:45am Today -man Crys Out On Twitter by izzou(m): 7:39am On Jun 14, 2018
sad

Heavenly father, hear my cry cry

I'm tired of being in this country. I need to escape. I'm tired cry

Chai

Just 2 years United States visa. Biko cry

Visit me at my point of need in Walter Karrington cry

Please cry

2 Likes

Re: I Was Beaten Up By Sars With Cutlass At 12:45am Today -man Crys Out On Twitter by Viralkid: 7:40am On Jun 14, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Beaten Up By Sars With Cutlass At 12:45am Today -man Crys Out On Twitter by anuoluwapo884(m): 7:42am On Jun 14, 2018
We can’t have a day without this SARS story and all is going to the hearing of the govt yet the clueless govt led by the sick old man is mute on the matter but sending the minister of defence to stop anti grazing law. Have never encountered SARS and I don’t pray too. shocked

1 Like

Re: I Was Beaten Up By Sars With Cutlass At 12:45am Today -man Crys Out On Twitter by Jabioro: 7:54am On Jun 14, 2018
Sorry bros,your issue may not get transmitted as the transmitter is not available for transmission..we are in a big mess when it comes to civilized policing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Xxxtentacion’s Killer Has Reportedly Been Arrested / Meet 2-year-old Chain Smoker Who Takes Up To 40 Cigarettes A Day (photos) / EVIDENCE: That Mischievous Video About Demolition Of Structures At Etinan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.