Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) (4631 Views)

Check Out The Banging Body On Osas Ighodaro In New Photos / Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by Amebo9jablog(m): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2018
In a #Tbt Tboss slays in a banging body showing off derrière and cleavage in photos.
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, TBosst ook to her Instagram.

She wrote: ” Here is the color of my happy #TBT. Appreciation to @vivianlam_glamour @kingofajag for putting this shoot together @byjaru for the facebeat & hair. I styled myself. Photos by @jimcolourstudios for #vivianlam magazine & finally @minphotographyy thanks for your help dearie, my baby boy of life. I appreciate you”.

See more>> http://amebo9ja.com/the-banging-cleavage-tboss-is-carrying-photos/

4 Likes

Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:36am On Jun 14, 2018
#BossLady
#BossNation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by sehin79(m): 7:37am On Jun 14, 2018
the girl hot tho.

3 Likes

Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:41am On Jun 14, 2018
Old woman when nor won commot hand from bad tin undecided

7 Likes

Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 7:43am On Jun 14, 2018
later they will say they are not sex object. you ladies are sex object. not all ladies buh ladies that sexually objectify themselves are sex objects.

18 Likes

Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by partnerbiz4: 8:14am On Jun 14, 2018
na to just dey take pics dey sell she sabi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2018
How did I managed to get here
Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by itspzpics(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2018
Chaiii
Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by Jakumo(m): 9:59am On Jun 14, 2018
One one hand, her tastefully-proportioned silicone cleavage makes my trouser-trout twitch with anticipation of what I won't be getting.

On the other hand, that nasty cattle-restraining nose-ring douses my lust right away, like a bucket of cold water on a dumpster fire.

That hideous nose-ring looks SO much like a huge SNOT booger clinging to her nose, that it induces mild nausea when I look at it closely.

Why is it that many women already blessed with rare beauty, will then go out of their way to RUIN their appeal by adding ugliness SOMEWHERE.
Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2018
But wait o, what does she do for a living,?

1 Like

Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2018
grin
Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 14, 2018
AdeniyiA:
But wait o, what does she do for a living,?
she is a celebrity for a living!
Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by IeatPussy: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
That her pussy will look eatable. shocked
Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by sirwilson(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
Allover30
Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by ColdSun: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Eye makeup spoil show make her look older. That nose ring reminds me of the proverb about a pig with a ring on its nose.
Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
She looks hot
11k followers instagram account for sale call me 08133261377
Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by Synord(m): 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by KingLennon(m): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
And this is news abi? Her clevage her business.
Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by amajato: 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
Vacancy!!!

An English language graduate needed for a teaching job in a British school.

Note: you must be computer literate and must reside in Benin or ready to relocate.

Send your CV to vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by okwabayi(m): 12:59am On Jun 15, 2018
In which politician's house was this shot? I'm guessing a Northern based one.
These pictures... Chisos! It's time to get my Vaseline and wrestle this python between my thighs. This thing must vomit 'blood' today, no matter how long it takes to kill.
Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 15, 2018
Where's the cleavage?? That small thing.

Btw, the tattoo on her hand look ugly and local
Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by Khd95(m): 4:41am On Jun 15, 2018
Private jet

If u know u know grin
Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by utenwuson: 6:30am On Jun 15, 2018
any lady who expose her sexiness is a sex object..... this one included
Re: The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:49am On Jun 15, 2018
She's still in the public view unlike that guy that keeps shouting "Warri, Warri" upandan grin

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Hit Or Miss? See What This Mama Wore To A Public Event (full Photo) / Uti Nwachukwu Rocks Fulani Outfit For Independence Edition Of Jara / Model With Big Booobs Went To Meet Pope Without BRA, This Happens (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.