Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Buhari And The Error Of Integrity With Far-reaching Consequences - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And The Error Of Integrity With Far-reaching Consequences (347 Views)

FEC Deliberations To Run Into Day-Two Over "Far-Reaching" Decisions / Jonathan's Book: Error Of Jugdement Or Book Not Properly Proof-read / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And The Error Of Integrity With Far-reaching Consequences by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 14, 2018
Nigeria is an unfortunate country. The people who claim they love her hate her most. Supposing you have a factory, you have obtained loans from banks, borrowed hugely from friends to build the factory, you have spent a fortune to install all the hardware and software. Everything is ready but a manager. Then someone like Buhari comes to be the manager of the factory. You ask for his certificate, he tells you he has WAEC result. "You want to run this large and sophisticated factory with WAEC result? Ok, bring it." Then Mr. Buhari replies him that it is with Nigerian army. The owner of the company is hurt but wants a fair trial, he calls the army records and he is told they cannot find buhari's result. Then he asks mr. Buhari to get his WAEC result. Later, a strange, handwritten result resurfaces from the "bola" of Daura.The company owner watches the results with his mouth agape. "you said you've integrity?" "Yes, it depends on what you call integrity. Even open deceit can be integrity if you believe." Then the company owner says, "I will give u a trial, write down what you will do to move this factory forward, tell me the kind of people you will employ to assist you, tell me the head of the police. I will come back after 100 days..." Shockingly, when the owner of the factory comes, his manager was in an undisclosed foreign hospital. He uses the company's money to treat himself and flies with the company's private jet. The company owner enquires the amount Mr. Buhari spent in the hospital and his manager bluntly refuses to tell him. But Mr. Buhari claims he is very transparent and has unequalled integrity...(the story continues later)

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Error Of Integrity With Far-reaching Consequences by KratosCorp: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2018
Excellent analogy, dear.

Unfortunately, the demon-infested Nairaland resident zombies are too bewitched and mentally challenged to care.

Truth is, the country is doomed, that's why some apology of human beings can openly clamour for the presidency of gross incapacity and ruination.

By the way, I suggest you space up the writeup into three or four paragraphs for easier reading.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

... / Mrs Ikpeazu Pays Official Visit To Governor Ikpeazu, Seek Support For Advocacy / Former CBN Governor And Finance Minister, Ciroma Dies At 84

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.