Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Is Wizkid Truly The First African Artiste To Perform In World Cup Opening Ceremo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Wizkid Truly The First African Artiste To Perform In World Cup Opening Ceremo (7143 Views)

Iran's Players Refuse To Sing National Anthem Ahead Of World Cup Opening Match / Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony / Qatar 2022: World Cup Opening Ceremony In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Wizkid Truly The First African Artiste To Perform In World Cup Opening Ceremo by psalmist0203(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2018
The news flying around now is that the African hip hop Superstar will be performing alongside some other international acts in todays Fifa World Cup opening ceremony in Russia.

Going down the memory lane since the inception of the Fifa world cup in Uruguay 1930, haven't we had any African perform either as the lead singer or as a performing Act?..

Re: Is Wizkid Truly The First African Artiste To Perform In World Cup Opening Ceremo by psalmist0203(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2018
If you think otherwise, abeg share your view.
Me, I'm on my way to Russia already to see daddy yo true true..

1 Like

Re: Is Wizkid Truly The First African Artiste To Perform In World Cup Opening Ceremo by odehman: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2018
Yousou ndour was the first African to ever perform at the mundial
Re: Is Wizkid Truly The First African Artiste To Perform In World Cup Opening Ceremo by senatorshegsy5: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2018
This is a great news. dis guy is making naija proud.

(1) (Reply)

Kung Fu Centre / Chelsea Have No History- Steven Gerrard / Nigeria Won 700 Medals Under My Reign – Dalung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.