Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri (21184 Views)

Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her / Wike Criticises State Pardon Granted To Dariye & Nyame, Garba Shehu Responds / FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
And the recession was not as a result of GEJ recklessness and an "achievement"?

I can still remember how GEJ used to sacked his corrupt appointees in every two years. All those corrupt PDP officials were sacked by GEJ and and PDP decided to ran to APC to voted against GEJ and PDP for sacking them.

If APC and Buhari not a corrupt administration, let APC and Buhari expell and reject all those/any politicians from other political parties that wants to join APC.

Say the truth and the truth will set you free from hell fire.

Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
ZeeBaba17:
Reno Omokri is just making a nuisance of himself by trying to criticized everything under this govt, previously their singsong was that everyone who decamped to APC is now a saint but immediately these ones are jailed he's now giving the credit to GEJ. he should also give the credit of our recession to the previous govt since everything start from their time. please Reno! bury whatever hatred you have and try to profer solution on the betterment of this nation
Buhari will use some of those were expelled from PDP as scapegoating.

Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by semyman: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
seunmsg:
Sadly, this crap will also make front-page because it is coming from Reno. I don't understand why Nairaland moderators always give Reno's usual rubbish so much attention. Every of his twitter or Facebook post must make Nairaland front page.

If Jolly Nyame and Dariye had been set free, reno's reaction would have been that Buhari let them off the hook because they joined APC. Now that they were convicted, the new song is that Jonathan and Yar'adua should take the credit. At this rate, Jonathan and PDP will start claiming credit for Buhari life if care is not taken.

PDP completed nothing under Jonathan. Even the PDP Secretariat they raised billions of Naira for was abandoned. They stole the funds meant for every project and programs and now want to take credit for the hard work of another person. If not for the fact that shame is a very scarce commodity in Nigeria, every member of the PDP, most especially those that served in the failed Jonathan administration should all cover their faces in shame and never ever be seen or heard in public again.
They are anticipating traffic and he entertains the mud loving children of hate pigdiots that will not realize that 2015 is gone for good and if care is not taking, 2019 will follow
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by Adejoncy01(m): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria where politics has turned many of Reno likes insane!
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by Owaincouncil: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
rescuenaija:
Keep speaking Reno. So much fact in a small text.

Which nonsence is Reno saying. If Jonathan were to be the president till today, can this people be convicted. I am not a politician, but PDP will always find something to say most time unreasonable. Why can't Jonathan convict them within the 6 years that he ruled us.
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by kenex4ever(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
obailala:
Diezani is not in Nigeria so I wonder how she's the only person that comes to your mind. The last I checked, no one has raised any allegation or submitted any corruption petition against Fashola; that you think he's a thief and you emotionally type it away online without specifically pointing at any case, that doesn't equate to a charge. Fashola currently has no live criminal case; so once again, bad example!
ambode made it clear that he inflated projects and even exposed some. You know that He stole just like d recently convicted governor but you chose to call some thieves thief and praise d ones you like. Double standards.

The main person in position to press charges against him is Ambode because he got d files. You and I know he won't because Tinubu won't allow him except pdp wins lagos.
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by WhiskeyTangoFox: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
obailala:
I modified my earlier post, kindly go back and re-read and also respond to my questions. Nigeria is just recovering from a recession so you obviously are going to feel and still feel the pangs of that recession for a while. Under GEJ there was excess cash in circulation so whether it was spent meaningfully or not, the economy always feels the effect of excess cash flow somehow. But the best way to tell if the cash was spent right (sustainably) or not is by assessing what happens as soon as the cash stops flowing.

Meanwhile, kindly name some tangible projects started and finished by GEJ's government (which had all the cash in the world) within 4 years?... Also kindly mention tangible projects started and completed by OBJ's government strictly between 1999 & 2003 or between 2003 & 2007?

Wow, u speak like u dnt have indepth knowledge of wot's bin goin on in the country. U talk of crude oil being sold cheap in 2016 which halted development until 2017. Wot u dnt speak of is the amount of money borrowed especially for the same development dat surpasses wot Nigeria borrowed in 16 years. The loans shld have mitigated any kind of effect on development caused by low crude sale. Jonathan built over 8 universities, a lot of almajiri schools, converted enugu airport to an international airport, youwin scheme, increased nysc allowance to 19800 etc and i dint have to crack my brain to remember those. U shld ask fashola, amechi and co why de fought so hard to squander money from excess crude acct. So in essence, ur sayin the fg hasn't identified any significant project dat can b embarked upon and completed in 3/4 years, really? Meanwhile, the questions i asked u earlier have bin ignored and here i am answering urs, and still waiting on u to do d needful. So please aftet reading this, revert to the questions i asked and do d needful. Thanks
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Biglittlelois:

See them!! when caught in a lie they will bring out something unrelated to the topic, zombeism la real

To read is one thing, to understand the meaning of a post is another...
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jolar101:

I can still remember how GEJ used to sacked his corrupt appointees in every two years. All those corrupt PDP officials were sacked by GEJ and and PDP decided to ran to APC to voted against GEJ and PDP for sacking them.

If APC and Buhari not a corrupt administration, let APC and Buhari expell and reject all those/any politicians from other political parties that wants to join APC.

Say the truth and the truth will set you free from hell fire.

Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

No it wasn't, more like the fault of the apc governors/rogues that fought hard to ensure Nigeria dint save for a rainny day, or mayb the fault of PMB that exposed his cluelessness to the world and foreign investors when he appointed a cabinet at snail speed, jst as he has reacted to all the challenges facing nigerians. Still can't boast of 1 project initiated, executed and completed by this administration after 3 years. Nothing for your eyes to see, jst claims, propanganda and eye service goin on. All talk and no walk.

Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
GoodGovernance:

Exactly!

When it is a positive development,they say GEJ started it.

But if it is negative they blame APC/Buhari.

''Ibere koo lonishe.''

Translation:The real doer is not the initiator,but the finisher.

What of if Buhari/EFCC decided to discontinue the case?

By the way,why is this Omokri of a man, still very pained,after over three years of PDP demise?His master had since moved on....

Still very pained that he is no longer enjoying the ''lootery'',as a government official undecided

Your very smart in understanding the meaning of a post, unlike some dimwit here that their finger is typing something else and their head is doing overtime.
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
gcof:
which recession are you talking about?

Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by PointZerom: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
blackaxe78:
Its now confirmed that Reno has no brain.

His really pained and might be committing suicide anytime soon.

High BP on someone thats doesnt even care if you exist

1. The two ex governors that was jailed were arrested and charged to court under PDP and GEJ in particular.

TRUE OR FALSE?.

2. GEJ lost the election and therefore couldn't return to finish up the case. But he handed over power to Buhari including the trials of these ex governors.

TRUE OR FALSE?.

3. Buhari is yet to arrest Babachir Lawal who committed serious financial crime under his watch.

TRUE OR FALSE?.

CC Madridguy yyeske liondeleo buhariguy Lzza onyeoga immhotep omenka cilicmarine

1 Like

Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by gcof(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
BlackMbakara1:

for your mind you made sense

Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by WhiskeyTangoFox: 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
BlackMbakara1:

My akwa ibom brother, what exactly are you on about?
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by WhiskeyTangoFox: 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
OlufunkeAwoyale:
Buhari is not good.... Dariye & Nyame are already in jail and they belong to the same political party.
Buhari is not good.... Over 8million pupils are being fed under the National Home Grown School Feeding Programme initiated by this administration
Buhari is not good.... 200,000 youths are employed under the N-Power Programme initiated by this administration
Buhari is not good.... He has recovered some amount of money from the past corrupt people
Buhari is not good.... Conditional Cash Transfer is helping a lot of people in the country
Buhari is not good.... Government Enterprise Empowerment Programme is positively impacting the lives of people
Buhari is not good.... Lot of things are done and still doing under his administration for the betterment and progress of this country... Some people will just sit at one corner and fabricate rubbish, nonsense and stupidity to defame, de-market and pull down this humble and noble man because of their own parochial, selfish and personal benefits.

BUHARI DESERVES SECOND TERM AND WE WILL WORK FOR HIM

Absolute TRASH!!! All propaganda. It's jst talk for the ears/eyes to read. Is it not the same buhari government dat returned how many houses to Timipriye Silva Who told u they even feed up to dat number, de say anything and pple like urself do no research and jst spew. Efcc recovered funds, fine. Where is the looters list as promised along with the specific amounts? You jst hear and dnt see. Conditional cash transfer was never initiated by the buhari administration (as women were already enrolling as of 2013/2014, get ur facts right!!!). Please make your findings and be aware of the corruptiom goin on regarding the GEEP, as so many eligible for the loans have been declined for unknown reason. Alot of good things like wot is being done? So after over 5 million jobs have been lost due to indecisiveness, lack of an enabling environment and baseless policies dat were introduced, u'll call 200000 opportunities under the guise of N-power as achievement? WOW!!! Please go thru the statistics from NBS and other foreign monitoring groups, and tell me if ur imaginary achievements correlate with those stats and figures. Being humble and noble is no guarantee that good leadership and innovation exists in him. Humble and noble yet see the political/national viruses he surrounds himself with. Is it not the same viruses dat are pushing for his 2nd term knowing that's their only chance of remaining in power to serve their selfish interests? Even his wife cried out over these viruses and you still dnt see what's goin on. As i said, we keep hearing about these false achievements bt most pple never see or feel it. I think the problem we face in this country is pple like urself dnt do ur research before coming to spit phlegm online.
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
kenex4ever:
ambode made it clear that he inflated projects and even exposed some. You know that He stole just like d recently convicted governor but you chose to call some thieves thief and praise d ones you like. Double standards.

The main person in position to press charges against him is Ambode because he got d files. You and I know he won't because Tinubu won't allow him except pdp wins lagos.
Like I said before, emotionally calling a person thief thief online does not mean he has a case with the EFCC or a pending case with the court. That is what we're talking avout here... What is too difficult to understand in that?... Until someone brings up actual charges against him and serves them in court or to EFCC, Fashila has no case. So of all the people out there, focusing your attention on Fashola, that's obviously a bad example for your argument.
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by kenex4ever(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
obailala:
Like I said before, emotionally calling a person thief thief online does not mean he has a case with the EFCC or a pending case with the court. That is what we're talking avout here... What is too difficult to understand in that?... Until someone brings up actual charges against him and serves them in court or to EFCC, Fashila has no case. So of all the people out there, focusing your attention on Fashola, that's obviously a bad example for your argument.
let's forget about this bro. It won't end.

So because there is no body willing to press charges against him then he is a saint even when you know deep down you dat he stole. Ok o.

You people call Deziani a thief at every mention of her name whereas efcc has not been able to pick any tangible evidence against her. For u, it's ok to call her a thief but not d guy dat has been confirmed a thief by his successor. Bias
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

Wow, u speak like u dnt have indepth knowledge of wot's bin goin on in the country. U talk of crude oil being sold cheap in 2016 which halted development until 2017. Wot u dnt speak of is the amount of money borrowed especially for the same development dat surpasses wot Nigeria borrowed in 16 years. The loans shld have mitigated any kind of effect on development caused by low crude sale. Jonathan built over 8 universities, a lot of almajiri schools, converted enugu airport to an international airport, youwin scheme, increased nysc allowance to 19800 etc and i dint have to crack my brain to remember those. U shld ask fashola, amechi and co why de fought so hard to squander money from excess crude acct. So in essence, ur sayin the fg hasn't identified any significant project dat can b embarked upon and completed in 3/4 years, really? Meanwhile, the questions i asked u earlier have bin ignored and here i am answering urs, and still waiting on u to do d needful. So please aftet reading this, revert to the questions i asked and do d needful. Thanks
Oh dear! I really get weak responding to these kind of arguments. But then, hope you have the patience to read cos I don't know how to summarise this.

Loans:
Nigeria's income dipped by up to 80% in 2016; how did this happen?... Up to 90% of Nigeria's income comes from oil and oil prices crashed by over 70% to about $28/barrel. Additionally, in 2016, oil output dropped by over 60% from over 2million barrels daily to less than a million barrels. Nigeria's recurrent expenditure per year is over N4trillion annually (and increasing daily). In my previous post I mentioned to you that most of that borrowed money was used purely to ensure that those reccurrent expenses (salaries) were fulfilled. Most of the so called wild figures are domestic debts which come in form of treasury bills which the govt sells today and redeems in a year. The funds have mainly been used to offset recurrent expenses like salaries b4 the cash from oil sale materialises (the govt tries to conceal info this for obvious political reasons). It's just like a man who needs to pay his domestic staff at the start of the month but only receives his own salary at the end of the month, so he constantly borrows to pay his staff, and then pays back the debt at the end of each month, and then resumes the cycle next month (robbing Peter to pay Paul). So at all times, the records will always show that large sums have been borrowed, but like I said, that money is mainly cycled for salaries and not for capital projects.

The part of the money being borrowed for capital projects are mainly from foreign lenders, the biggest so far is from the China EXIM bank and Nigeria wasn't given cash, but rather projects. When next you wonder how come the money borrowed is much, remember that that the Lagos to Kano standard gauge rail, the Lagos to Calabar coastal rail which was recently signed are both chinese loans. Also, the 3000mw Mambilla hydro dam which has been a mirage for over 3 decades, but which has recently been signed for is another Chinese loan of over $5billion. These things all add up to the borrowed funds which you hear about, and these are projects that can't be completed even in 6 years.

Airports:
I still leave the challenge open for you, I asked that you point out projects started and completed by GEJ or OBJ within 4 years. I imagine the grammar in my request wasn't too complex to understand?... Every single one of the airports being remodelled, including Enugu are still under construction; even the Enugu airport you mentioned still has a runway riddled with potholes that still need to be filled, the runway length also has to be extended to accommodate larger aircraft which ply international routes. So my brother, pronouncing a decree like "I hereby declare Enugu airport an international airport", how exactly does that amount to a project started and completed?

Universities
You mentioned above that 8 new universities were built; another poor example. Can you please show us pictures of these universities?... Majority of these were simply 'declarations' or 'decrees' followed by signboard change and letterhead update... e.g. "I hereby decree that Alvan Ikokwu college of education is now Alvan Ikoku University of education. The signboard on the road is changed and voila! a new university is born. I do know of one or 2 which may truly be brand new ones though, e.g. Federal University Otuoke. But then, that a university starts academic session after 3 or 4 buildings were erected in its site, how exactly do we brag about this as a project started and completed within 4 years when in the actual sense, less than 10% of the buildings on the plan have been erected?

Almajiri Schools
Now this may be about the only example you gave that may pass the bill as a 'started and completed' project. But then again, this also passes as one of the moi moi project examples I talked about earlier; a.k.a. block of classrooms. But then, I give it to you, you tried!

Others
You talked about Youwin, NYSC allowee etc; focus bro, remain focused. I asked for PROJECTS started and finished, not programme or policy.

And then you guys always tackle APC for doing the blame game, but then go about to practice the most ridiculous form of it. Isn't it marvellous that out of 36 governors, PDPians and Jonathanians always just find away to heap all the blame of the ECA squander on Amaechi, Fashola and Oshiomole only. According to your amusing defence, when these trio suggested that they be given their share of the ECA, all the 28 PDP governors at the time opposed them and fought for the money to be held by the FG right?... Meanwhile these same governors forced OBJ to share and even took he and Yaradua to court to no avail. All of a sudden, GEJ is caught dipping his hands into the cookie jar pilfering the funds, when caught, he finally decides to release the funds to governors. But please, did the trio of Amaechi, Oshiomole and Fashola also use juju on GEJ which made the FG also squander it's own lion share (51%) of the ECA funds? ... Amaechi, Oshio and Fash combined received less than 5% of the total fund; but somehow, you still find away to place the blame on the trio for GEJ and the other governors blasting the remaining 95%?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
kenex4ever:
let's forget about this bro. It won't end.

So because there is no body willing to press charges against him then he is a saint even when you know deep down you dat he stole. Ok o.

You people call Deziani a thief at every mention of her name whereas efcc has not been able to pick any tangible evidence against her. For u, it's ok to call her a thief but not d guy dat has been confirmed a thief by his successor. Bias

Well, nobody in this life is a saint, but until a formal allegation is filed against such a person, it's worthless crying emotionally online that the person is a thief. Diezani has a mountain of live allegations heaped on her which are being investigated by EFCC and the UK police. Several of her houses within and outside Nigeria have been confiscated, She's under corruption investigation both in Nigeria and in the UK. There are several cases of her linked to some serious money laundering and some of her associates like Jide Omokore and Kola Aluko are also under investigation with their properties, planes and yachts being seized in different parts of the world. I can provide news weblinks for you if that would please you.

With the above, how in God's earth can anyone possibly try to feign ignorance of the charges against Diezani?... How dare you claim there is no evidence against her but people just badmouth her online? IS she the only one in PDP?.. I asked you to name the charges against Fashola since you're obsessed with him but you can't point out any besides online grumbles. What is even the basis for comparison between both people?... There are many PDP thieves out there, we got people like Uduaghan, Akpabio etc, but you don't see anyone dwelling on or calling their names not because people think they are saints or because they are sympathetic to APC, the reason no one calls their names is cos they have no charges with EFCC, no know allegations have been brought against them with any single evidence (even thought we all know in our hearts they are rogues). Enough of this emotional crying which amounts to nothing.
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by kenex4ever(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
obailala:

Well, nobody in this life is a saint, but until a formal allegation is filed against such a person, it's worthless crying emotionally online that the person is a thief. Diezani has a mountain of live allegations heaped on her which are being investigated by EFCC and the UK police. Several of her houses within and outside Nigeria have been confiscated, She's under corruption investigation both in Nigeria and in the UK. There are several cases of her linked to some serious money laundering and some of her associates like Jide Omokore and Kola Aluko are also under investigation with their properties, planes and yachts being seized in different parts of the world. I can provide news weblinks for you if that would please you.

With the above, how in God's earth can anyone possibly try to feign ignorance of the charges against Diezani?... How dare you claim there is no evidence against her but people just badmouth her online? IS she the only one in PDP?.. I asked you to name the charges against Fashola since you're obsessed with him but you can't point out any besides online grumbles. What is even the basis for comparison between both people?... There are many PDP thieves out there, we got people like Uduaghan, Akpabio etc, but you don't see anyone dwelling on or calling their names not because people think they are saints or because they are sympathetic to APC, the reason no one calls their names is cos they have no charges with EFCC, no know allegations have been brought against them with any single evidence (even thought we all know in our hearts they are rogues). Enough of this emotional crying which amounts to nothing.
you talking about online campaign used by efcc against Deziani. The last time I checked, all d properties efcc linked to her she clearly said they weren't hers and efcc should provide evidence to show they belong to her. Forget those pictures posted online by efcc, they are all for eye service.

I thought Efcc has written UK about her, have dey seen anything yet to prosecute her like dey did to ibori and co? Send me d link if any.

Until dey prosecute her, she is innocent. If you like call her thief emotionally.

Why won't I compare her with BRF? Is he more educated than her? Before political money, fashola was not half as rich as her.
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by SirBunky85(m): 12:01am On Jun 15, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Shut Up Mr Afonja
If you have not noticed
Nobody takes your opinions seriously mostly because of your instability
same with you.
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:36am On Jun 15, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

My akwa ibom brother, what exactly are you on about?

When it's positive, the credit goes to GEJ...
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by Hafeexla(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
easyfem:
I thought RENO is fool. I never knew he is an idiot too
Please any update on bitcoin advantage
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by OlufunkeAwoyale(f): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

Absolute TRASH!!! All propaganda. It's jst talk for the ears/eyes to read. Is it not the same buhari government dat returned how many houses to Timipriye Silva Who told u they even feed up to dat number, de say anything and pple like urself do no research and jst spew. Efcc recovered funds, fine. Where is the looters list as promised along with the specific amounts? You jst hear and dnt see. Conditional cash transfer was never initiated by the buhari administration (as women were already enrolling as of 2013/2014, get ur facts right!!!). Please make your findings and be aware of the corruptiom goin on regarding the GEEP, as so many eligible for the loans have been declined for unknown reason. Alot of good things like wot is being done? So after over 5 million jobs have been lost due to indecisiveness, lack of an enabling environment and baseless policies dat were introduced, u'll call 200000 opportunities under the guise of N-power as achievement? WOW!!! Please go thru the statistics from NBS and other foreign monitoring groups, and tell me if ur imaginary achievements correlate with those stats and figures. Being humble and noble is no guarantee that good leadership and innovation exists in him. Humble and noble yet see the political/national viruses he surrounds himself with. Is it not the same viruses dat are pushing for his 2nd term knowing that's their only chance of remaining in power to serve their selfish interests? Even his wife cried out over these viruses and you still dnt see what's goin on. As i said, we keep hearing about these false achievements bt most pple never see or feel it. I think the problem we face in this country is pple like urself dnt do ur research before coming to spit phlegm online.

Everything you said is fallacy... Your comments has shown the level of your blind condemnation, criticism, sentimentalism, nepotism and full of hatred to defame the integrity, character and love of this administration.
It is only a myopic that will say this administration is not working for the progress and development of this country. The GEEP that you condemned is one of the programme some people are benefiting without any complain, you can argue that..... N-Power Programme addresses the challenge of youth unemployment by providing the large scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development. And the modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. Who is playing politics of selfishness and parochial interest between you and the people you are referring to? Your condemnation is to defame and demarket this administration to gain public attention.
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by KingRagnar: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
Indeed!! these men have been found wanting since 2006 and 2007 respectively and nothing, absolutely nothing have been done to fully convict them of their crimes until 2018 of the Buhari-led administration, even after defecting to APC, they were still arraigned and sentenced. When these men looted the funds, they did it under the umbrella of PDP, in other words Yar'Adua and GEJ deserve are to blame for all acts of looting under their rulership and PMB deserve credit for convicting the looters. Reno is always making a mountain out of a mole hill
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by WhiskeyTangoFox: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
OlufunkeAwoyale:

Everything you said is fallacy... Your comments has shown the level of your blind condemnation, criticism, sentimentalism, nepotism and full of hatred to defame the integrity, character and love of this administration.
It is only a myopic that will say this administration is not working for the progress and development of this country. The GEEP that you condemned is one of the programme some people are benefiting without any complain, you can argue that..... N-Power Programme addresses the challenge of youth unemployment by providing the large scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development. And the modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. Who is playing politics of selfishness and parochial interest between you and the people you are referring to? Your condemnation is to defame and demarket this administration to gain public attention.

How can u type so many words without making sense? Even d late abacha can defend his tenure saying he meant well for nigeria, bt how did his actions affect majority of nigerians? Once again, having integrity and being sincere without certain attributes doesn't make one a good leader. Like u jst rushed to oppose instead of reading and understanding. U dnt even know quarter of wot's goin on under d nose of the current admin. I dint condemn Geep, i only said there's a massive amount of corruption goin on and dat makes the program far less effective than it shld be. Have u asked urself how many jobs were taken away from the youth due to bad policies and nepotism before singing about N-power providing skills to 200k youths? Laawd!!! And de still have to go find and create work as u said undecided I cnt stress how much of a blind follower u seem, even the staunchest and sincere apc members are aware the government hasn't lived up to expectations and ur here spewing the insignificant. Wtf do i need public attention for? I'm speaking about some areas of concern which can he improved on, affecting the country and it's pple, yet u accuse me of playing politics. Please, do comprehensive research and cross reference between wot president of integrity promised, and wot's currently on ground as we approach the end of this term. I hold every politician to ransome regardless of political party, and i never pick sides when it has to do with the growth and progress of this country. It is pple like urself dat still says last administration is more corrupt despite the report from transparency international. Ur an adult, and ur certainly free to think as u please, and entitled to ur opinion dat isn't law. I only shared my current perspective, so feel free to promote mediocrity while ur country and it's pple continue to roast.

P/S: I'm not partisan, or a supporter of any political party, and i still believe Jonathan was a weak leader, bt Buhari and his team are certainly not the way forward.
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by OlufunkeAwoyale(f): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

How can u type so many words without making sense? Even d late abacha can defend his tenure saying he meant well for nigeria, bt how did his actions affect majority of nigerians? Once again, having integrity and being sincere without certain attributes doesn't make one a good leader. Like u jst rushed to oppose instead of reading and understanding. U dnt even know quarter of wot's goin on under d nose of the current admin. I dint condemn Geep, i only said there's a massive amount of corruption goin on and dat makes the program far less effective than it shld be. Have u asked urself how many jobs were taken away from the youth due to bad policies and nepotism before singing about N-power providing skills to 200k youths? Laawd!!! And de still have to go find and create work as u said undecided I cnt stress how much of a blind follower u seem, even the staunchest and sincere apc members are aware the government hasn't lived up to expectations and ur here spewing the insignificant. Wtf do i need public attention for? I'm speaking about some areas of concern which can he improved on, affecting the country and it's pple, yet u accuse me of playing politics. Please, do comprehensive research and cross reference between wot president of integrity promised, and wot's currently on ground as we approach the end of this term. I hold every politician to ransome regardless of political party, and i never pick sides when it has to do with the growth and progress of this country. It is pple like urself dat still says last administration is more corrupt despite the report from transparency international. Ur an adult, and ur certainly free to think as u please, and entitled to ur opinion dat isn't law. I only shared my current perspective, so feel free to promote mediocrity while ur country and it's pple continue to roast.

P/S: I'm not partisan, or a supporter of any political party, and i still believe Jonathan was a weak leader, bt Buhari and his team are certainly not the way forward.

Let me start from where you stopped... May I ask you, If Buhari is not the way forward, please who is?
Your comments still reflect political sentiment and nepotism. I really need to oppose because you people are still in search of who is better than Buhari in this country with enough resources to govern this country and can take us to the promised land...But you haven't seen. Also, may I inform you, Buhari is not only saint but he's trying every possible means to make this country great. The promised you claim, is not all achieved because we know there are clandestine forces with sinister agendas to destroy this country and make this government ungovernable.
Thank you
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by WhiskeyTangoFox: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
OlufunkeAwoyale:

Let me start from where you stopped... May I ask you, If Buhari is not the way forward, please who is?
Your comments still reflect political sentiment and nepotism. I really need to oppose because you people are still in search of who is better than Buhari in this country with enough resources to govern this country and can take us to the promised land...But you haven't seen. Also, may I inform you, Buhari is not only saint but he's trying every possible means to make this country great. The promised you claim, is not all achieved because we know there are clandestine forces with sinister agendas to destroy this country and make this government ungovernable.
Thank you

Just so u know, we will always be in search of improvement till we get it right, which is how it shld b. We dnt settle for mediocrity. For u to say buhari is best equipped to run dis country shows how much u look down on dis country and her pple. Oh well, u do u dear and keep dwelling in mediocrity, while we keep pushing for positive change till we get it right as a nation.
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by WhiskeyTangoFox: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
OlufunkeAwoyale:

Thank you

To answer ur question, i will b willing to vote shehu sani or ibrahim hassan dankwambo. I believe these 2 men possess d integrity u claim buhari has, and a whole lot more dat he lacks.
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by OlufunkeAwoyale(f): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

To answer ur question, i will b willing to vote shehu sani or ibrahim hassan dankwambo. I believe these 2 men possess d integrity u claim buhari has, and a whole lot more dat he lacks.

I thought you will be reasonable enough to identify the people of high caliber but you come up with a sense of humorous... It is a disgrace to be comparing Sheu Sani to Buhari... Sheu Sani is part of the loyalist who give Saraki the boast of championing many evil doings in the NASS... And mind you, the challenges this country is facing today is as a result of the problems this NASS are causing. If you can decipher and reasonable enough to see beyond your imagination, you would understand the source of Nigeria problems.
Re: Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri by WhiskeyTangoFox: 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
OlufunkeAwoyale:

I thought you will be reasonable enough to identify the people of high caliber but you come up with a sense of humorous... It is a disgrace to be comparing Sheu Sani to Buhari... Sheu Sani is part of the loyalist who give Saraki the boast of championing many evil doings in the NASS ... And mind you, the challenges this country is facing today is as a result of the problems this NASS are causing. If you can decipher and reasonable enough to see beyond your imagination, you would understand the source of Nigeria problems.

Wow....u keep exposing ur naivety and lack of knowledge on this subject. Besides, is it not those of "high caliber" that has brought this country to it's knees? Shehu Sani has been a patriot from as far back as i can remeber, back in the military regime. His integrity is next to none. Please explain why it is a disgrace to "compare shehu sani and buhari". I think disgrace is u thinking this administration is the way forward and out of over 180 million pple, buhari is the transparent, innovative, proactive, sincere, agile, intellectual person to lead this country. Is it the NASS fault ur grand commander was snail slow in discharging his duties as president, which caused so much uncertainty? Or maybe they are responsible for the daft policies introduced earlier that crippled businesses and made some pack up? Oh maybe they cripple buhari to ensure he never reacts to issues with the needed pace and urgency? Clearly, you are PRO-BUHARI, not PRO-NIGERIA. Pple like urself and your misplaced loyalty to an individual over your country seems to be one of the sources of Nigeria's problem and a major reason why getting this country on the right path is proving more difficult a task. I sincerely pray we don't have many more of your type.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets / Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF / Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.