Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation (2009 Views)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Lng Recruitment Details / Working With Chevron Or Nigeria LNG? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by godons: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2007
Pls has anyone in PH recieved the 2nd stage IV pls let us know the details. Thanx
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by godons: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2007
I got a call from my cousin that a similar letter to the first lng Iv came but the letter was misplaced by the reciepient. Can anyone advice me on what to do Be glad to hear from you.
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by godons: 11:34am On Mar 23, 2007
Pls this is a forum for PH applicants to exchange infos. I need ur cooperation thanx.
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by zigi(f): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2007
Godsons,
Mine is in PH and i read accy and will be on the 27th. I dont know the actual foprmat but i beleive it might be based on waht u read. What did u study?

Zigi
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by amii(f): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2007
hello godons,

I have not received any letter yet , I called nearest fedex to enquire if they have letters frm LNG but none.

So I have resolved to call LNG today to make enquiries.
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by EstyE(f): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2007
i have not heard anything either.
Pls try and post any info about ph's own
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by chimmyfred: 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2007
My center is ICC Abuja. My test day is on the 26th. Pls if u r to take your test that day holla at me. An tell the forum what Course you studied. I read International Relations and History. I also have a certificate in French
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by godons: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2007
Amii can u pls tell the house what the outcome of your equiry is. Any Info. I will be glad to hear from you. U can even call ma nos 080628545
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by LADYO1: 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2007
Amii,Please can you tell the house the number you used to call LNG and the outcome of the call.Thanks.
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by amii(f): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2007
called the numbers 012611026, after a while , a lady answered me and asked for my name .she later told me my state of origin and said" sorry u didnt make it".
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by NonnyB1(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2007
My own date is 30th at Hotel presidential PH and i studied engineering, Please those that their own is 26th or 27th shld tell the house what the test is like, cos i believe it's going to be based on discipline.
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by sorp(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2007
abeg update me too
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by godons: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2007
Amii are you sure, that lady is not being funny, I called that same woman and she checked and asked for my state of origin and i told her Anambra and she told me sorry.  The misplacement of the recent fedex letter that can to me is what has kept me in this kind of suspense. I wish I had seen it. May be some other company needs me.
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by EstyE(f): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2007
pls where is the venue for the 26th, i wish to go there to verify things cos i got a mail in my box just now about the 2nd test, but it was addressed to someone else.

pleessssssssss respond
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by kenchiny: 10:10am On Mar 26, 2007
please if u wrote today cud u tell us what to xpect
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by godons: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2007
Esty-E can u pls tell the house what the mail says. We would be deligthed to hear. I suspect some irregularities.
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by amii(f): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2007
Godson,
Whatever irregularity or funny play there is, is up to them, I aint giving up. I just know that a big firm is searching and waiting for me somewhere, somehow.
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by shols: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2007
Hi I got this mail from nlng. the name on it is not mine. pls what shd i do next.

Dear IFEANYICHUKWU O. ENEBE

This is to confirm that you have been found to be successful in the first phase of the NLNG graduate trainee test.

If you have not received your letter for the second phase [26th march – 3rd April, 2007], please contact NLNG and ask for Tony Okafor HRR/11

Judith Asogwa

Disclaimer Notice This e-mail, any attachments thereto and response string is intended solely for the attention and use of the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. In the event that you are not the intended recipient(s) of this e-mail and any attachments thereto, be notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received or otherwise encountered this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail, any attachments and response string as well as any copy printout in connection therewith.

I believe others have recieved such mails. what next
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by EstyE(f): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2007
Hi my mail is exactly like shols own, the only different is the name on it, which is not mine too.
I went to the venue today with the copy of the mail and the officials collected it and asked me to come back tomorrow as that they can check the master list for tomorrow since my name was not in 2day's own.

All the same, let's all be hopeful.
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by godons: 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2007
I went there today to check for ma name the female pig that was there was funny. I had to leave them with their shit. I mean LNG is not the end of the world
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by godons: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2007
Amii I like ur faith. I also believe that, may be we ought to get to know each other somehow. U know something brings pple together.
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by godons: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2007
Shols are u sure that mail is not a scam, people can sometimes be funny especially when they know some others are desperate about smth like this NLNG shit.
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by tracyloney: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2007
hello i wish to do this thing but i donot know how to go can you help me thanks
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by godons: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2007
Tracyloney make ur enquiries clear pls
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by thought: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2007
Tracylonely, which thing do you wish to know
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by lawserve: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2007
Please those of u who ve written the test, can u tell us how it went. was it based on discipline? Mine is on 30th april at Eko Hotel in Lagos
Re: Port Harcourt Lng 2nd Invitation by amii(f): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2007
tanx Godson.
To everybody having problem with the second letter, call them and tell them to send it as e-mail so you dont miss your test.
Some of them can be really unconcerned and indifferent to other people`s plight.
Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Who Know Esut Site? / All Agege Local Government In Lagos State Unemployed Youth Read Pls!!! / Help Wanted – In Need Of An Office Boy At Our Ughelli Delta Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.