Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles (35986 Views)

Efia Odo Show Her Natural Body In Bikini, Shades Other Ladies (Pics) / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
ugly creature *spit * walks out of thread

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by Zaheertyler(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
fakuta:
Her support is not your problem, you just see what you can't get that's why you are hash, take hard okay...
with your face like French curve
comon carry your afonja face out of here

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
Zaheertyler:
support from 190 million people is enough. ..we no want all this bad bell people with big nyash to coman stop us from going home after the group stage
grin grin grin
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
Smash.
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ghana guys will be jealous
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by fakuta(f): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
you are wrong grin grin grin
Zaheertyler:

with your face like French curve
comon carry your afonja face out of here
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
oluwasegun007:
You're so on point girl....

Anybody with her contact so that I can refund her the jersey money..

LOL...................... BRO JUST LIKE THAT?
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by Apina(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Yemicrakz1:
So nobody notice the savage reply below grin
That was the first thing I saw grin grin grin

Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by dumininu01(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
Yemicrakz1:
so funny grin grin
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by Notebook123: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
CertifiedA:
Rocking Mine

Life of a gee angry
I go fit com hustle for u?

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by adeoba2008(m): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Slay actress
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by cytell56: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Ghanian actress, Efia Odo took to her instagram page to share a photo of herself rocking the best Jersey In world cup.

The actress and TV host shares this photo below, with caption saying.......

http://news.nollyzone.com/ghanaian-actress-efia-odo-rocks-nigeria-jersey/

Where you get the fake Jersey you dey rock?

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by AiiVee(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
CertifiedA:
Rocking Mine
Life of a gee angry
haaa SARS go soon catch you
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by maklelemakukula(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
Yemicrakz1:
I ain't gon lie, it caught ma eye grin grin
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by jolomiurenyi(m): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
phlamesG:
Don't put pressure on us abeg angry when teams were trying to qualify for the world cup you guys were busy dancing one corner cheesy

Hahahahahahahahahahah
oboi, you wan kill me with laugh�������
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by Burgerlomo: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Efia Odo, mo de feel like ki ndo cool
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by emelda86(f): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Sexy mama...see flat tummy & well rounded hips kiss
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by Emytea(m): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
SHE NO EVEN FEAT SPELL THE NAIJA WELL SELF,
SEE YOUR LIFE
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
CertifiedA:
Rocking Mine

Life of a gee angry

Close your mouth.
Life of a gee
Yen yen yen
Gibberish.

Just say you just want to show off the Benz. Mtchewww
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by donbenie(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
Zaheertyler:
support from 190 million people is enough. ..we no want all this bad bell people with big nyash to coman stop us from going home after the group stage
The SUPER Eagles of Nigeria is representing the over 1 Billion people of Africa..this is the WORLD CUP not the Nations Cup..
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by nextstep(m): 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
... another reason why travel to Ghana day hungry person.

But don't worry the Limping Eagles will not disappoint us...

they'll have the same woeful performance they've demonstrated for 2 decades. grin

Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by CertifiedA: 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Close your mouth.
Life of a gee
Yen yen yen
Gibberish.

Just say you just want to show off the Benz. Mtchewww

Easy brO

One Love!
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
CertifiedA:

Easy brO

One Love!

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by Lilmama02(f): 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
U see sey u don kolo finish.... grin ;DD
Na d nyash u go sight...
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by okwabayi(m): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
The picture looks good.
I approve of it.
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2019
Yemicrakz1:
Me oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts / MC Tagwaye Builds New House (Photos) / Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.