Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High (40478 Views)

1986 World Cup Campaign Picture Of Football Legends & Effects / Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by damickey(m): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2018

Chelsea star Victor Moses is eager to start his World Cup campaign with the Super Eagles of Nigeria on a high and has warned his teammates that they cannot afford to lose their opening game against Croatia on Saturday, as the game might prove to be a defining one for them in the competition.

Moses started all three friendlies prior to the trip to Russia which Nigeria lost, and the winger cum wingback is determined not to experience such a result when the competition kicks off for them against the Belkans.

”This game is very important to us because it is very important to start winning, good result,” Moses said in a chat with Croatian media Sportske Novosti.

”You have a particularly strong line and attack, the most important for us to be concentrated, then we can beat Croatia.

”The most important thing is to not lose this first game because they are sometimes the most important to qualify from the group. Croatia can beat anyone, but Nigeria can beat Croatia. We’ll have to make it as a team.”

Nigeria have not won their last three opening games at the World Cup, losing 1 nil to Argentina in 2002 and 2010 respectively, before playing out a goalless draw with Iran in Brazil 2014.

SOURCE:-https://savechelsea.net/moses-eager-to-start-world-cup-campaign-on-a-high/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by mynaijainfo(m): 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
I just have this very strong Belief.....................

...That the Eagles won't even win a single match!

We go manage get 1 point for Iceland draw. cry cry cry

Meanwhile,

Warning: Click HERE!!! ONLY IF you are currently in RUSSIA!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by wisenewgem(m): 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Dg
Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Croatia 4 Nigeria 1

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by pezeji(m): 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Na on a low him been dey think
Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by dyze(m): 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin sha do normal.
Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by HumanistMike(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
I'll make N30 million naira this year. Don't know how but I'll make it.

Like if want a piece of this blessing.

Share if you want 2 pieces of the blessing.

Like and share if you want 3 pieces of the blessing.

150 Likes 134 Shares

Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by SoftP(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
Procrastination, the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by Haphard(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
Just play well for us
Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by KingLennon(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
Don't be in a haste bro. U go play this ball dea thing belleful you. No be modric and Rakitic on saturday. We dey wait...

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by eleojo23: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
Well, I am trying to calculate how many points Nigeria will need to get out of group stage especially now that Argentina is coming with revenge in mind for the loss during that friendly.

No noise please

15 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by ritababe(f): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
he should first learn to pass the ball quickly interesting of trying to dribble everybody

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by Beface(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
Abeg make Saturday quickly reach, this our Super Eagle noise done tired me. Because pig don predict say we go enter semi final we no go hear word again.

4 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by Ritaze12: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
LET'S GO THERE MOSES,
Come lead us to the PROMISED LAND!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by LazyNairalander(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
Make I do go buy calculator to solve super eagle qualification chances. Abeg check my SIGNATURE.
Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by Destin47(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
Eagle's
Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by BarrackGhost(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
GoTV:
Croatia 4 Nigeria 1

This is not fair. Haba!!!
Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by MediaDeveloper(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lol. Nigerian guys sha
Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by innocential3032(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
strongly believe nigeria will break d africa jinx of nt reaching semi finals of the world cup, they wil nt only scale 2ru d semi final buh seeing them bringing the cup to 9ja.

4 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by Anskid(m): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
FT: Russia 5-0 Saudi Arabia

Who do you vote as your Man of the match?

LIKE for Aleksandr Golovin ( 2 assists, 1 goal )

SHARE for Denis Cheryshev ( 2 goals )

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by sepbae(f): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
I hope they win sha cry

Meanwhile, guys are you bored and in need of some entertainment?...
Then kindly add me now on Skype at Isabel okoh for a video chat session wink

Serious buyer's only please!!!
Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by tundeayo2020: 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Saudi arabia and Nigeria have similar style of play. Hope we wont be trashed by croatians

6 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by mamaa88(f): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Make we hear biko
Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by stchinedu: 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
On a high kwa?

I am not understanding

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by okolet(m): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Goan sit down joor,...on a High ke?
Or.you think say Saudi Arabia dey una Group ni

cheesy
Re: Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High by chidynks: 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
lol....m just reserving this meme/pics for future use..... grin

it could befall anyone sha....

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko / Real Madrid Signs Takefusa Kubo For Castilla As 6th Summer Move / Women World Cup: USA Team Welcomed Home By Thousands Of Fans In New York(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.