Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) (5237 Views)

Kizz Daniel Visits His New House (PHOTOS) / Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) / The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by supernova094(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
Worth over $170 million and sitting on more than 66,000 square feet, Bill Gates House (nicknamed Xandu 2.0) is a sight to see for tech geeks all around the world and the Dark Web �.

I think what gets some people shocked is that Business Insider reported that it took Bill 7 years to build this fortress from start to finish after paying for the plot for $2 million as far back as 1988.

See more photos

Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by supernova094(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
Just like my house. Mine is better

6 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by philip0906(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lol...the "white billionaires are humble" lots might just avoid this thread. They see Bill gates, Mark Zuckerberg dressing "simple", they use it as a bench mark for every "made men" out there. Forgetting that while they appear simple in dressing, they still spend millions on other luxuries that they deem fit.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
EbukaHades10:
you said eeeehh undecided pls say it loud cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
Me that enjoys being indoors in my small house, in this house, I will never have to go out into this ugly world, I'll just observe from inside my state of the art house.

Money answereth all things jor.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by Acidosis(m): 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
philip0906:
Lol...the "white billionaires are humble" lots might just avoid this thread. They see Bill gates, Mark Zuckerberg dressing "simple", they use it as a bench mark for every "made men" out there. Forgetting that while they appear simple in dressing, they still spend millions on other luxuries that they deem fit.

Exactly

6 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by pemiakd: 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Mine is on d way
Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nothing new about this. I was a little boy when I saw this in my uncle's copy of Time magazine about a decade or so ago.

SO,don't make it sound like a new thing or a big deal. The Xanadu has always been there.
Post something new.

*Coughs* NEXT!

THREAD CLOSED.
Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by Brownhypo: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
if you believe you will make it too, tap the like button!

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by oyatz(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
Many Nigerians have negative mentality!
As far as 1998, many people had told me that they suspected that Bill Gates may be working for or may even be the Antichrist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by ominilongest(m): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
EbukaHades10:
na so..e no even fine reach ur kitchen grin
Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
supernova094:
See more photos
all this clieck bait no fit work
Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
Future hubby hope you're seeing thi house smiley this is what I want smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
Beautiful
10k followers IG account for sale call me on 08133261377
Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
mansakhalifa:
Nothing new about this. I was a little boy when I saw this in my uncle's copy of Time magazine about a decade or so ago.

SO,don't make it sound like a new thing or a big deal. The Xanadu has always been there.
Post something new.

*Coughs* NEXT!

THREAD CLOSED.

Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by iamgeneral(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
you get mouth eeeeh
kennygee:
Me that enjoys being indoors in my small house, in this house, I will never have to go out into this ugly world, I'll just observe from inside my state of the art house.

Money answereth all things jor.
Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by Evangkatsoulis: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Davos129:
I will like to give out this iPhone 7, 32gb to someone who really needs it but cannot afford it.
I am in the US but if you are chosen, it will be sent down to you.
Call or whatsapp me on 3102201051. All the best .

Hi.
Please I have been trying to call your line but I get a error saying the number is incorrect.
Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by SalamRushdie: 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
After they will say he is a simple man
Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by 9jaBloke: 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
Yes I have
Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by Noblefreeman(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
That house is not fine, emoney house fine pass that nonsense
Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by Follygunners: 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
philip0906:

Now imagine if those billionaires happen to be Nigerian or a black man... They'll buy the whole neighborhood out of unnecessary pride and arrogance.

If it happens to be an okoro man, Chai! World go don end be dat. grin
Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by sKeetz(m): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Hi.
Please I have been trying to call your line but I get a error saying the number is incorrect.

So you actually believed he was gonna give you an iPhone 7?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by Evangkatsoulis: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
sKeetz:

So you actually believed he was gonna give you an iPhone 7?

I got nothing to lose man.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
philip0906:
I dont understand what you mean by humble here
Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by damtan(m): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
Na this kind house dem suppose born me o.
Re: Have You Seen Bill Gates House? (photos) by lenghtinny(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
philip0906:

You took these words outta my mouth....

Don't mind those inferior house n*ggas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Twins In Nigeria Too Beautiful For Words / Davido's First Baby Mama, Sophia Poses With Sexy Ladies In Swimwear / Dog Bites Model Face During Photoshoot She Needs 40 Stitches (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.